SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe

Go down 
+3
Bummy
wtFPanda
|Hubert
7 posters
AuthorMessage
|Hubert

|Hubert

Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Empty
PostSubject: Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe   Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 7:30 pm

nRs vs eLe
168:154

nRs: BeRk, BuraK
eLe: Bummy, DrEvilKing

Comment: nRs - the first finalist of our tournament. The match started Sunday's evening and we all were happy to see that the tournament is going on due to some problems with the other matches and we were hoping to see good game. Map chosen was classical ones - AB & WP. First 2 minutes of A-Bomb it was total dominaton of nRs. They were leading almost 20 points with very low time passed. Then Bummy turnt over the score by reducing the distance to nRs. First points eLe regained was near toilet arresting one nRs player, killinf the other one few seconds before. After some minutes we already had almost equal position around 20 points for each team.  The first round ended in +2 for nRs and it looked like nRs will be able to control the game and overcome strong opponent like eLe. The more time was passing the more game was becoming slowly. Unfortunately we had a little bit pretaste of what was to come in next rounds.

Second round's first minutes was total differently than first round. eLement gaming had total control of the game. No doubt it was probably , at this level, the best control you ever saw. Keep in minds the scores from other top games.

After 5 minutes the position of nRs looked very grim...

Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Abpunk11

After 10 minutes even more...

Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Abpunk10

eLe overpowered nRs efforts and won that round very effectively +36. Not a big score because we know (unfortunately I do) that these type of games can be even more pointy, bigger scores, however for tournament standards +36 is a big win, resulting in +34 as total score for eLe.

Wolcott Projects map is again upperhand from eLe. nRs had slower game, was playing outside of the map most of the times, ofc not always, but it was eLe that rushed more than the opponent which ended succesfully for nRs +22 for that round. There was some personal mistakes from eLe and nRs but nRs was able to convert these mistakes on their side. Well, absoultely neutral opinion, most of the time that was slow game, not as much slow as the previous games we entcountered however still not that fast as it should be.

+12 started the last round for eLe. The result could go any directions. Still we saw that eLe tries to get nRs but they still conducted the tactic of being a bit defensive, they were hoping for shooting and arresting the last person. Surprisingly the tactic was working because in the more than middle of game the result was only +5 points for eLe and it was getting real nervous. To show how the game looked like after some minutes, let this screenshot tell you. It's a 10 minutes after the first spawn of 2nd Wp round

Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Wppunk10

The round ended in +4 for eLe resulting in total +16. nRs was very close to win this round. It was so close and again one or two mistakes, not even mistakes, but good cover of eLe teammates provided them safe way to the win the round. At the end of the round eLe team was killed and there was 1:30 minute to end. nRs team needed 3 arrests to secure the total win of the game but they were not able to get through with the attack.

That is all for the gameplay we have experienced that day. The game was not fast, but it wasn't very slow either. Everyone who watched can honestly state that there was some camping moments, some rounds had more of tactical camping,some less..in that moments you really were thinking if it's still barricaded suspects mode.

IMPORTANT

Now the most important part of commentary - We had an incident in the first round that caused eLe 30 points on nRs account. We had confirmed spawn nade, probably unintentionally - but suspect team were hit by swat nade before 3 seconds passed. It is confirmed by the Berk's video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDKfmuh-dLY. To avoid future's problems with this kind of situations - I highly recommend to not provoke any risk situations like this. If you were told (and I am doing that before every match I am refereeing) that watch the 3 seconds spawn rule - do not throw the nade or do not shoot enemy spawn. We have rules of this tournament - you may like it or not, we agreed to play this tournament by the rules of this tournaments. They may not be perfect but we have to obey Spawned team cannot be attacked within first 3 seconds inside of spawn area (room, street, etc). If spawned player left the spawn-area before 3 sec it is allowed to attack him.I know there may be some controversy about certain situations of spawn and I understand not everything is perfect here and we should not be total blind of the whole situation but in that case I find Berk is unable to defend himself and he is still in spawn place. Due to the TNT regulations - this situation should be considered as spawn - nade. I strongly ask to avoid problematic situations, the best if you stay out of suspect's sight for 3 seconds and then begin nading or killing.

POLL: We have 11 times arrested Berk, Burak and DrEvilking. Everyone who chose one of this answer wins

SCREENSHOTS

Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Ab1_bm13

Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Ab2_bm13

Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Ab1wp_10

Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Ab2wp210
Back to top Go down
wtFPanda

wtFPanda

PostSubject: Re: Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe   Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 7:42 pm

so many screens i dont know where looking )
Back to top Go down
|Hubert

|Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe   Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 7:55 pm

read the description first Razz then look at screenshots Razz
Back to top Go down
Bummy

PostSubject: Re: Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe   Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 8:12 pm

I found the f*king nade, hahaahahaha

Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Nade10
Back to top Go down
|R!^Nervus

|R!^Nervus

PostSubject: Re: Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe   Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 8:25 pm

It was exactly 2.10 ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.pgo.feen.pl
|R!^Nervus

|R!^Nervus

PostSubject: Re: Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe   Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down
BéRk
Admin
Admin
BéRk

PostSubject: Re: Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe   Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down
|R!^Nervus

|R!^Nervus

PostSubject: Re: Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe   Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 9:21 pm

Did I do wrong? cheers
Back to top Go down
ROBERTO_PL

PostSubject: Re: Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe   Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 10:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDKfmuh-dLY

You translate as if you were handicapped.

Btw. I think rules say -30 for eLe, not +30 for nRs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
|Hubert

|Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe   Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 10:53 pm

Fair point but I think in this case it's just technicality, the score is still in favour of nRs, no matter of score's configuration - I don't mind changing it but I think not changing this is harmless.
Thanks for the feedback.
Back to top Go down
wiimourad

PostSubject: Re: Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe   Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 9:28 pm

Good games guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe   Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winners Brackets Semifinals - nRs vs eLe
Page 1 of 1