SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winners Brackets Round 3 - qR vs eLe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
|Hubert

|Hubert

Winners Brackets Round 3 - qR vs eLe Empty
PostSubject: Winners Brackets Round 3 - qR vs eLe   Winners Brackets Round 3 - qR vs eLe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 10:56 am

qR vs eLe|
119:150

qR: Unn4, Ivan
eLe|: Bummy, DrEvilking

Comment:The game everybody was expecting, the game everyone thought it will be match to remember. Well.. it wasn't. Finally we have Round 3 first match played. On this stage only top teams play their games and normally we all think that it will be point by point game, one team pushes another and so on. What I experienced had nothing to do with the feelings I had before this match. It's probably the first time I see so low points results in my entire swat 4 game and I know there may be the same results in past history but you don't normally anticipate these type of results in top matches as qR and eLe undispiutable are. Map chosen, classical choice , AB and WP. First round set the rest of the match I think as it was the best result in the whole game as it ended +21. We clearly saw that qR make so much mistakes they should not at the level they present. Bummy was controlling most of the game however even his teammate noticed some mistakes during playing the first part

Winners Brackets Round 3 - qR vs eLe Xcomme13

Second round ended in +9 for eLement Gaming giving them safe cushion for the next map resulting them +30 pts at the start. We faced some mistakes by DrEvilKing, as I remember, fail to provide succesful cover near the bar, he did not notice the opponent was actually behind the bar and Evil was throwing nade in different direction.

The Wolcott Projects map was very hard gaming. Not that was campy game, because you can't call this game campy but it started to boring when u saw the results. The game was actually based on covering one another in arrest threat situations and it lasted quite a long time sometimes which may indicate the high level of players. Nonetheless it's still so low results you should not expect as I said before. Maybe it's a serious matches issues to conduct the game this way. I will not divide the WP rounds in two because both were actually the same. qR made much mistakes than eLe and it was clearly visibile. Noted that first WP ended in +5 for qR and second one +6 for eLe ending in +31 total, and this is correct answer to the poll I created last time.

Although the results are not that high, I can't tell the game was camping at all. I sum up this game to be hard fight, because many time it was fighting for arrest with covering one another and it lasted over a minute or two sometimes. Players showed that even top players make mistakes however they make them less than average swat 4 players. Perhaps the result and the gameplay we faced was the result of qR|Ivan's previous games that day, as I remember, if I am wrong I am sorry, 3 loses before eLe vs qR. I officially qualify the third round of the game to be the lowest score in the whole torunament and I will be really surprised if someone repeats this here. eLe goes to semifinals and awaits results of UFHAW vs nRs. qR on the other hand will be facing opponent from loser brackets waiting until their matches are played. Perhaps next time qR|Tommy will be online and will make the bigger difference than it was today. We will find out!. GG both teams.

No points were deducted as no rules were broken.

SCREENSHOTS

Winners Brackets Round 3 - qR vs eLe Abomb110

Winners Brackets Round 3 - qR vs eLe Abomb210

Winners Brackets Round 3 - qR vs eLe Abomb310

Winners Brackets Round 3 - qR vs eLe Shot0016
Back to top Go down
BéRk
Admin
Admin
BéRk

Winners Brackets Round 3 - qR vs eLe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winners Brackets Round 3 - qR vs eLe   Winners Brackets Round 3 - qR vs eLe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 11:20 am

Gigi
Back to top Go down

Winners Brackets Round 3 - qR vs eLe
Page 1 of 1