SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winners Brackets Round 2 - eLe vs GROM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
|Hubert

|Hubert

Winners Brackets Round 2 - eLe vs GROM Empty
PostSubject: Winners Brackets Round 2 - eLe vs GROM   Winners Brackets Round 2 - eLe vs GROM Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 9:27 pm

eLe vs GROM
181:124

eLe: Bummy, DrEvilKing
|GROM|: BuG_MaSteR(ninja) , Cyrkiel

Comment: The game I think nobody expected. I was watching this gameplay with a big disappointment because we were hoping for more typical bs actions and more active game. However the game was mainly static and slow, both teams did now want to risk. I am not sure if there were lower score per round than first round of A-BOMB. GROM had very good chance to win it but there was very important failure that cost GROM 10 points and eventually they lost the round. Second round started very good for eLe. In 2 minutes they were leading over 20 pts but in further stage of the round the advantage was melting ending in -14 at the end with total -20 for A-BOMB. I don't think that I will hurt anyone saying the game was mainly campish, pgo vs ufhaw had very similar situation and as we were discussing with the other referee we expected the game to be boring after 1st round however I noted that the game will be (and was) interesting about the winner, because at the end of the game the points is what counts. GROM chose FOODWALL map, just like vs nGGz, hoping for winning the game on their map. Element gaming were in total control of the game after 5 minutes of 1st foodwall map. They were mainly located in storage under the stairs where they were able to protect from any attack of GROM very easily. For over 5 more minutes we were witnessing unsuccesful GROM's attempts to reduce eLe score. At the end the round ended in -18 for GROM, total -38. Nobody really expected the comeback from GROM. I was wrong. Last round started with +18 for GROM and they were hoping to win so they took a lot of chances. In the end eLe was able to win the game with some more 2 arrests couple times and the match ended +57 for eLe. To sum up - not that much boring to watch however interesting until the end. We were hoping to see more gameplay from both sides as both teams are good attackers and don't like camp/ waiting style. Appearantly both teams truly wanted to win and advance in tournament. Anyway, GG for both teams.

eLe's summary:

Winners Brackets Round 2 - eLe vs GROM Shot0010

Referees haven't decided to apply any points deduction although there was at least 1 situation that could be counted for spawn kill but it was not 100% clear.

SCREENSHOTS

Winners Brackets Round 2 - eLe vs GROM Grom1_10

Winners Brackets Round 2 - eLe vs GROM Grom2_10

Winners Brackets Round 2 - eLe vs GROM Grom3_10

Winners Brackets Round 2 - eLe vs GROM Grom4_10
Back to top Go down
BéRk
Admin
Admin
BéRk

PostSubject: Re: Winners Brackets Round 2 - eLe vs GROM   Winners Brackets Round 2 - eLe vs GROM Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 9:46 pm

hubert's comments will be more exciting than most matches Smile
Back to top Go down
|Hubert

|Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Winners Brackets Round 2 - eLe vs GROM   Winners Brackets Round 2 - eLe vs GROM Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 9:55 pm

i am looking forward to have my own swat4 blogpost Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steelowj

PostSubject: Re: Winners Brackets Round 2 - eLe vs GROM   Winners Brackets Round 2 - eLe vs GROM Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 10:09 pm

Yep bummy still noob i see...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winners Brackets Round 2 - eLe vs GROM   Winners Brackets Round 2 - eLe vs GROM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winners Brackets Round 2 - eLe vs GROM
Page 1 of 1