SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winners Brackets Round 2 - nRs vs IR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
|Hubert

|Hubert

Winners Brackets Round 2 - nRs vs IR Empty
PostSubject: Winners Brackets Round 2 - nRs vs IR   Winners Brackets Round 2 - nRs vs IR Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 7:34 pm

nRs vs >IR<
281:144 (-10)

nRs: BeRk, Burak
>IR<: Peste, Giocatore

Comment: Before I start, a little flame from me - this website is bullshit, I had the post ready I clicked sent and everything disappeared making me reuploading everything. The game represented everything what BS mode is all about. We had many actions, big scores and no waiting style unlike previous games. nRs was in total control of the game. Map chosen AB and WP. The first round set the rest of the match due to big win over +40 pts. Secound round started with terrible mistakes by nRs that cost them -10 pts. BerK wasn't able to provide good quality cover and in the end nRs were both arrested. During 2nd round we had spawnhurt situation , claim to be unintentionally however it's still not allowed to attack enemy spawn before the 3 s. passed. IR hurt nRs player before this time and it led to arrest +5 to IR team. According to rules, there is no points deduction for spawnhurt (or spawntazer) however the rules say it's forbidden to attack enemy spawn before 3 s passed. In this case I treat this situation to be unsuccesful spawnkill and I deduct -10 pts. We should set some more clear rules about this kind of situation to not leave it to referee's discretion. If anyone has any problems to -10 pts deduction please ping me to discuss it. Moreover, I don't think it happened ever before in serious match, nRs blowed the spawn door to the disco not to the pool direction...so it only shows that this game is unpredictable. Abomb ended in +51 for nRs. The wolcott projects is one big nRs win. IR made terrible mistakes in first round which caused them a lot of unnecessary points. One of the examples - in swat spawn (IR's spawn place) one of nRs players were arresting of IR's temmates and the other one did not help him running away from spawn when he had absolutely clear shot on the opponent and at least 2 s to make a clear move. Lot of IR's mistakes. Last round ended in drop from the server. I only want to ask you guys to not leave the server before the game ends unless it's ofc necessary. Also I ask for respect on server in words and in actions (not running with breaching shotgun to kill opponent). Let's show some respect to each other. GG for both teams.

SCREENSHOTS

Winners Brackets Round 2 - nRs vs IR Shot0013

Winners Brackets Round 2 - nRs vs IR Nrs211

Winners Brackets Round 2 - nRs vs IR Shot0014

Winners Brackets Round 2 - nRs vs IR Nrs411
Back to top Go down
|R!^Nervus

|R!^Nervus

Winners Brackets Round 2 - nRs vs IR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winners Brackets Round 2 - nRs vs IR   Winners Brackets Round 2 - nRs vs IR Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 12:14 am

|Hubert wrote:
We should set some more clear rules about this kind of situation to not leave it to referee's discretion.
^^ cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.pgo.feen.pl

Winners Brackets Round 2 - nRs vs IR
Page 1 of 1