SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Losers Brackets Round 1 GROM vs NiP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
|Hubert

|Hubert

Losers Brackets Round 1 GROM vs NiP Empty
PostSubject: Losers Brackets Round 1 GROM vs NiP   Losers Brackets Round 1 GROM vs NiP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 2:57 pm

GROM vs NiP
227:158

GROM: Bug_MaSteR (ninja), Cyrkiel
NiP: UnderOath, Bravo

Comment: Second game of that day, right after amazing BK vs eLebor match. Maps chosen WP and FW, same configuration we had in nGGz vs GROM match. Looks like foodwall seems to be the best map for GROM, I don't really know why. We surely wait for someone to pick qwik map. Well, there is nothing much to comment to be honest about this game, it was clear win for GROM team however not so much convincing as I expected. Two rounds of Wolcott set the rest of the game, first round won +30 and second +26 with total +56 for WP map. There was nice smooth game with lot of running so I can't say there was any camp game in the match. We did see however, some faulty actions by GROM's team, especially from mighty Cyrkiel, which ended in some cold hard truth comment from Ninja

Losers Brackets Round 1 GROM vs NiP Xcomme11

Also there were some problem with NiP teamwork:

Losers Brackets Round 1 GROM vs NiP Xcomme12

Foodwall map was really close game like all foodwall rounds in the tournament so far. It's just the map that allows ppl to hold the good result without moving so much, so many camp spots and waiting places. Again we had good chance to see some good skills with tazers and nading. In fact - we had a pleasure to see why Cyrkiel is so popular around the swat 4 world recently with almost selfnading Sad

Losers Brackets Round 1 GROM vs NiP Xcomme10

The game ended in total +69 for GROM, and this is correct answer to the previous poll I created for you. The game wasn't so excited, not as much previous I viewed.
No points are deducted due to no faulty plays. Again, GG for all of you.
In Round 2 GROM will face BK.

SCREENSHOTS

Losers Brackets Round 1 GROM vs NiP Agromv14

Losers Brackets Round 1 GROM vs NiP Shot0015

Losers Brackets Round 1 GROM vs NiP Agromv11

Losers Brackets Round 1 GROM vs NiP Agromv13
Back to top Go down

Losers Brackets Round 1 GROM vs NiP
Page 1 of 1