SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BS Tournament

Go down 
+5
Nagi
Snooky<3
{KL}SkandalisT
Gumias
PimpMyGun
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Hello. I am thinking about making huge BS tournament 40-100 teams if its possible Smile

Idea of tournament is to make it big, self running, with no strict schedule, only with time rams.

- It will be 2vs2 or 3vs3 to allow small teams to play (GO TO SEE POLL >>HERE<<).
- Dont know yes witch game version (GO TO SEE POLL >>HERE<<).
- Players in team can be from different clans.
- Every clan will be allowed to set up even a few teams to make it bigger and that more people can have fun.
- Each player will be allowed to play in one team
- Will be veryfication of players with UAC IDs and maybe with IP location/ranges/numbers sent to organizers with PM to verify player in case of doubts. Ofc its just an idea to discuss, feel free to do it here.
- UAC ofc.
- If 3vs3 spawn rape allowed, if 2vs2 not allowed.
- Camp alllowed.
- No double switch.

Please check 2 polls about this tournament in other topics.
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
Gumias

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:55 pm

It will be great idea but this tourno would be hard to be taken.

Suppose that this swat4 community hasn't even 50 teams and I swear that if we got at least 30 and 50% of them wont play or they will leave it soon ( like usual in some of them)

Also with this rule ''- If 3vs3 spawn rape allowed'', it shouldn't be on because less players will play this tourno at least what we call USA players which they always play with spawn on.

I would like to be this tourno goes up so count with me for help.

Of course Just report to all bs clans about this
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Is what possible if rfom 1 clan will be few teams? common question.
Back to top Go down
Snooky<3

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:34 pm

i would like to know if we can regist more then 1 team of the same clan pls
Back to top Go down
Nagi

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Quote :
Every clan will be allowed to set up even a few teams to make it bigger and that more people can have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Snooky<3 wrote:
i would like to know if we can regist more then 1 team of the same clan pls

yes, each clan can register as many teams as they want. You have to remember just that every player can play only in 1 team. It will be veryfied with UAC ID and with something else because i belive that there are people who knows how to trick this Smile
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Without allowed spawn poeple start to complain and there is no way to has so many referees so to avoid troubles I rather allow spawn camp. I know it can be reason that less teams will join but we dont have possibilty to take care all of matchs. Well we good know there is a lot of fight in bs poeple call eachother lows , drop while war so rules has to be simple and clear in each aspect.
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:59 pm

yeah. i dont know much about spawn in BS. anyway poll voting is going to be 3vs3. if tournament will be like that, spawn will be allowed maybe. But some BS people are saying that its bad rule.

Also if will be many matches played in groups, it will be no matter if someone will loose some points cause of spawn.

At more inportant matches there should be referees if will be not allowed, i think.
Back to top Go down
{FAB}Jackal

{FAB}Jackal

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:38 am

Dude i guess we are mostly vip and rd based right? So maybe we gotta bring in some BS Oldie to organise it perfectly based on the rules they have.
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:48 am

No worries Jackal, im making some sounding in BS scene to find out best solution Smile
Back to top Go down
{FAB}Jackal

{FAB}Jackal

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:53 am

As Michal said more teams would also be a burden. So make it 5 vs 5. We have got enough BS teams. BS Clans in world = RD and VIP clans put together Very Happy

And is it Knockout based or League Based? Cool
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:57 am

i talked yesterday with one guy that had most clearly view of advantages and disadvantages of 2vs2 and 3vs3, also about spawn rape so im close to do this 2vs2 with spawn not allowed.
Back to top Go down
{FAB}Jackal

{FAB}Jackal

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:02 am

{FAB}Jackal wrote:
As Michal said more teams would also be a burden. So make it 5 vs 5. We have got enough BS teams. BS Clans in world = RD and VIP clans put together Very Happy

And is it Knockout based or League Based? Cool
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:06 am

By the way y, when u play 3x3 or 4x4 etc, more easy to make spawns and kemp/nade sp.
Back to top Go down
{FAB}Jackal

{FAB}Jackal

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:10 am

BS Tournament 129-44

Whose boobs are that?
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:16 am

@Jackal - i dont know yet. I have to consider several things to make decision. and it is not much important thing on this stage of preparations to do that.
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:18 am

Friend's one
Back to top Go down
{FAB}Jackal

{FAB}Jackal

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:18 am

Dude League format is good because even if some1 loose due to some sort of reason like lags,no good players available etc still they have chance to recover from their defeat Smile
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:31 am

yes but league tooks long time. bet that some people will retun to SWAT4 just to play tournament and i dont want to waste noones time, and most important, mine Very Happy

also league for big load of teams can be problematic.

About group games and playoffs are disadvantages that you said. As i said, i will think about this

Back to top Go down
{FAB}Jackal

{FAB}Jackal

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:24 pm

Sure. How many teams are you expecting for this tourno?
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:04 pm

as i wrote at the begining, 40-100. ofc it can be missed
Back to top Go down
{FAB}Jackal

{FAB}Jackal

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Omg 40-100 teams !! Cant believe. Dude better to bring in some 20 teams in 5vs5 category Smile
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:00 pm

why?
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:05 pm

For bs traditional is 2x2 or 3x3, cuz more ppl make lags, fps drop, also it change gametactics(more that 8 ppl on abomb map turning game in mess). Noone from pro bs teams will agree for 5x5 or more, sounds like madness.
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:12 pm

no, no lets wait, what Jackal got to say, why 5vs5?
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:39 pm

cause cob (not the polish one) has 5 poeple anyway Jackal we not arranging it for 1 team but we have to look for bussines bigger group of poeple
Back to top Go down
{FAB}Jackal

{FAB}Jackal

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:55 am

Dude for more than 40+ teams, arrangeing fixtures,refs and other stuff would be a big challenge. I got a new idea like dividing 20 teams into 2 groups of 10 teams each and a league format will be played with each team playing the other 9 teams in the group once. same applies to other group. Top 2 clans/teams from each group advance to semis and then finals or 3 place finish,finals. This is intresting format. So it would be nice if you try it.
Back to top Go down
{FAB}Jackal

{FAB}Jackal

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:56 am

Actually it could be 2vs2,3vs3 or even 5vs5 but the fact is that we cannot have more than 20 teams. It looks messy.
Back to top Go down
Nagi

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:50 am

Thanks for trolling one more site, nice to see that your keyboard is still working, Jackal.

Temp ban for a week, have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:11 am

personally i was tolerating you Jackal.

Anyway you have to realize that you are not able to know everything. And people who I like and respect dont like behavior like that and I heard many complains about you.

We are making researches, soundings debates to make this events as best as we can. Spending money, time to find sponsors, prepare best rules as they can.

@ABOUT BAN:

I like and respect Nagi. he is pasionate about this game and he seems to be funny reasonable for me. about me, i am tolerating you so i never would not ban you Smile but many people who i like and respect dont like your behavior that you know everything. you have to realize that people get enough of that, for example: you know better how to make BS tournament than people who won some of BS events. I dont know how to do this thats why I was asking most experienced players that I know.

Ban will expire in 1 week. It is only about giving you time to think about this
Back to top Go down
BlitZ

BlitZ

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Dude personal rivalry must not be shown here. And as the ban says i am not spamming here. I gave u suggestions which you can take or leave. Its upto u. Banning isnt the right case if you want to vent your anger on me. I am part of the premier league project and i must guide teams which i have invited.

Greetings.
Back to top Go down
Nagi

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:09 pm

For not taking tempory ban as it must be taken, registering another account and aswell for typing offencive things @ WM chatbox, not respectefull attitude towards other clans @s4n, not respectefull attitudee towards swat 4 community, childish beavior and trolling each post wich is not realated to him at all, Scarecrow aka Jackal is banned forever with no possibilites of comming back.
Back to top Go down
Hell_Angel

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:27 pm

|WM|Nagi wrote:
For not taking tempory ban as it must be taken, registering another account and aswell for typing offencive things @ WM chatbox, not respectefull attitude towards other clans @s4n, not respectefull attitudee towards swat 4 community, childish beavior and trolling each post wich is not realated to him at all, Scarecrow aka Jackal is banned forever with no possibilites of comming back.

+1 rabbit
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:21 am

I am sorry for delays with announcing start of BS 1.1 tournament, i also would like to start inviting teams and seaching for sponsors. The plan to start with matches was middle of March but cause of personal matters it can move a bit, we will see.

Stay tuned Smile
Back to top Go down
Gumias

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:40 am

Any new?
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:58 pm

soon i expect to start inviting teams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BS Tournament
Page 1 of 1