SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|»Delta«| team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

|»Delta«| team Empty
PostSubject: |»Delta«| team   |»Delta«| team Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:29 pm

I hear a lot of complains that if |>>Delta<<| team will play this tournament, lot of other teams will not sign in. I realize that |>>Delta<<| is not popular in SWAT4 community. Lot of people accuse them about cheating in game. I saw already 1 video capturing Scorpion playing with WH. As we all know, its extremly hard prove WH and for me it is not any proof. Also I saw PunkBuster banned ^1|AE|^3K4ne alias TheGame. Only connection here with Kane I see that banned person is german.

However tournament will be secured with UAC2 and referees eyes. With my oppinion it is more than enough. I will not remove team from tournament cause of witch hunting inquisition :]

Ofcorse i can not know all facts. If you will have something that will place a new lignt on |>>Delta<<| please P.M. me or write at forum >>HERE<<. Ofc I dont want long discussions, just simple clear facts and prooves.

Best regards
PimpMyGun
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

|»Delta«| team Empty
PostSubject: Re: |»Delta«| team   |»Delta«| team Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Today AiR team signed off because I allowed Delta team hosting server and playing Scorpion in tournament. For me its funny statement, but mostly disapointed can be only AiR players who wanted challenge in this tournament. Anyway I removed them from list of teams signed in. thank you for your proposition of hosting servers for tournament, no acomplished proposition but you had good intentions.

Why did I made decision to allow Scorpion playing tournament? Because of a few reasons:
* I didnt saw any good proof that he cheats.
* Even if he hacked and crashed AiR server, it is thing just between AiR and Scorpion or Delta.
* I allowed host Delta server cause of conflict between Delta and AiR or some of their members.
* Hacking of AiR server is not moral and ethic, but this tournament is not about this two things.

Metzger promised me that he want call all teams to sign off because I allow cheater participing this tournament. Ofcorse I will not stop him from that and if someone will not agree with my decisions can sign off his team anytime. I try to be most objective as I can and if someone think that he can deal his private things at this tournament is big wrong.

I will not change my mind under someones pressure.

If you have clear proofs that someone is a cheater, we can dicuss at forum about this.

Best Regards
Organizers Team
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com

|»Delta«| team
Page 1 of 1