SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!

Go down 
+12
{HT}Robocop
{SoE}F!del!ty
Johan
Delta-Scorpion
|}WuT{|Rocknrolla
Michal
PimpMyGun
Coert
Spider
Storm
Xavii
Bolek
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Bolek

Bolek

Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Empty
PostSubject: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Last edited by Bolek on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xavii

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:22 pm

congrats mates.

smash practice the song Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:42 pm

was a nice match, was hard in Brewer map but at last 20 sec we get the last bomb Smile
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:50 pm

We had absolutely no chance! Congratulations Delta, you are the Best team in Swat and you deserve your win! Thx Pimp for organising this tour, for me it was amazing experience and I would be happy if we could repeat it someday! Cya all on servers

Spider
Back to top Go down
http://fox.webovka.eu
Coert
Technical Departement
Coert

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Congratulations, and thanks to all clans for participating!
Big thanks to PimpMyGun, we couldn't have done it without him Wink
Back to top Go down
http://noobdude.com/challenges/
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:07 pm

gratz Delta - 1st place, MrPB - 2nd place and ND - 3rd place.

about making next one, last one I helped making 2years ago, so next will be in 2 years ;] but being serious I just want to rest off SWAT4 and UAC few days, later maybe ill think about SAG or BS event ;]
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Thanks for this kind words and good game. Well that pity Swat 4 is share beetwen 1.0 and 1.1 version. I would like thanks all who spend here a lot of privat time to arrange this nice event, especially Pimp. Just one minus is clans which not apear on few matchs.
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:16 pm

also thanks to people who wasted time how other shooting :] especially people who were more than once referee. I could make list of them, but I could miss someone who helped referee games when other didnt come.

anyway now we know who is good in RD mod and who have serious team.
Back to top Go down
|}WuT{|Rocknrolla

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Congratz Delta... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wobbles.nl
Delta-Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:49 am

Now Guys lets concentrate on VIP Cup ^^
Back to top Go down
Johan

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:16 am

grats delta cheers

and thanks for orgenizing this very nice job pimp (and michal maybe also a little Razz) , this was very nice tournament.
very nice job! cheers
Back to top Go down
{SoE}F!del!ty

{SoE}F!del!ty

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:17 am

Congraz to Delta.

Thx to pimp for organizing this event. I hope we can repeat it soon Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonsofearth.eu
{HT}Robocop

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:39 am

Just wondering why there is a big gap between Delta and all teams that played the tournament silent
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:20 pm

team work is key to win
Back to top Go down
{HT}Robocop

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Yeah, Michal. The other teams doesnt even know what team work is
Back to top Go down
Johan

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:36 pm

cheats are key to win? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NDFreddy

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:46 pm

we werent that far away.. won 1 round, could win 2 others with a little luck and less mistakes but these guys are playing together for many years and train almost every day.. Its not about teamwork and tactic imo cause these guys did rarely play RD in the past (excpet michal but I dont see him as Delta xD ) its 80% about shooting skills..
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:16 pm

{HT}Robocop wrote:
Yeah, Michal. The other teams doesnt even know what team work is
Well If you wanna say something about Delta just do it. Skills shooters is important but it is nothing if your partner not cover your back. I were referee in few matchs and I saw a lot of tactical mistakes in team work. Even problems with easy spawn killing.
Back to top Go down
Delta-Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:32 pm

Johan wrote:
cheats are key to win? Very Happy

LoL
It calls skill... and we have alot ^^
Back to top Go down
ALIG

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:51 pm

It is not so as cheats on what to do because the game went so very smoothly as a team DELTA. I've never met anyone from Team Delta who would not kill me in one shot. This game is a lot of mistakes, and who has played three years knows what I mean. Sometimes shoot and kill everyone in one dose. I have never had such good luck all day, or even my whole career. But what actually causes the flow of the game that the opponent has dropped to one dose not know. I am satisfied with the level of our results in this tournament and I thank PIMP and others who have associated with it. What does my head is why Delta did not want to play. MrPB had never released respawnkill and certainly did not intend this cowardice never practice. I wonder how I could be born in the spawn already dead I do not even born and I was already dead. This means that the enemy must have seen me before I do it. Again, just a bug in SWAT? My feeling is that Delta is simply somehow the game smoother. How many times do you happen to somebody that shoot and he just dies. For me it is still. I believe that Delta does not use any configuration adjustments and we have them all die in one shot was just a coincidence. For example, when the Storm players had to shoot arrests three doses of SMG and nothing. He turns to give me one and I'm dead. Anyway Storm for what I got 2x kick and then Ban. Lemming name? Otherwise, I wish everyone good luck in this game and in real life and not just in the virtual. Sorry for my bad English. Thanks ALI) G (
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:58 pm

Ali it is very hard to understand your English, I hope that there won't be misunderstandings.I am also asking myself how is it possible that Delta stands high upon other Swat teams. Maybe it is this or maybe that. Fact is that Delta are great skilled players and it was possible to play with them. But for me is beyond all understanding, that in most crucial moments of rounds, they always make right decisions and turn round to their side. I hope it is just skill and teamwork, what I saw. It is amazing, that they lost only one round during tournament against ND...Sure is, that when next tournament will be played and Delta will be taking part in it, other teams can play just for fun and for 2nd place...
Back to top Go down
Johan

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:19 pm

ure wrong Spider,
next time i will force my best team to come play and we will kick delta ass!
We had several rounds that we had could have won but we made a mistake, next time this wont happen!

and scorp i was joking
Back to top Go down
Lt_Smash

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Well alig what ur talking about getting spawnraped and not even having a chance to do sth...
Well we are playing 1.1. here on some vip servers spawn raping is allowed, so we know how to do it. On top of that we watched most maps before tournament, so we knew where spawns are, so we thought about the best possibility to spawnrape u if possible. On top of that we were using tactics like spawnnades etc. So why u wonder u have no chance to come out of spawn Very Happy

And spider about the problem with decisions. The one and only REALLY close map was Couthouse, there YOU made a mistake in going down to garage 2 minutes before ending. We wouldn't be able to breach through if u stood up. But with going back to garage u gave us possibility, to defuse 2 bombs and then start an attack to garage together. Just one or 2 survived this attack of us, but we got all of you. So with giving us the chance to assemble and go together again you lost the round.
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:39 pm

Lt_Smash wrote:
Well alig what ur talking about getting spawnraped and not even having a chance to do sth...
Well we are playing 1.1. here on some vip servers spawn raping is allowed, so we know how to do it. On top of that we watched most maps before tournament, so we knew where spawns are, so we thought about the best possibility to spawnrape u if possible. On top of that we were using tactics like spawnnades etc. So why u wonder u have no chance to come out of spawn Very Happy

And spider about the problem with decisions. The one and only REALLY close map was Couthouse, there YOU made a mistake in going down to garage 2 minutes before ending. We wouldn't be able to breach through if u stood up. But with going back to garage u gave us possibility, to defuse 2 bombs and then start an attack to garage together. Just one or 2 survived this attack of us, but we got all of you. So with giving us the chance to assemble and go together again you lost the round.

That is misunderstanding I was afraid of...we also know those spawnrapes and we agreed with it in rules. This was not problem. I think he wanted to tell, that in his opinion you have modified game files which causes your game run smoother and better than others. So you can kill faster, also in respawns. I must agree that for example on Fairfax when you caught us in resp. I respawned always dead. No stinged or gased or flashed just respawned and dead...and 29 seconds to respawn. But I would't like to speak for him and I don't even think this is true. Just trying to guess what Ali wanted to write...

And crucial moments that I wrote abouts are in every map, not only in the close ones. I wasn't talking about close rounds, that was really only one, as you wrote. Those are moments, when you sting someone important camping for example...If that stinged player would run towards you, I am sure that you wouldn't hold grenade, but weapon and kill him running at you. Always right decisions in crucial moments...

Last edited by Spider on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lt_Smash

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:40 pm

prefire Razz
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:06 pm

Johan how many beers you already drunk today Very Happy Wink Remember ND playing RD around 3 years Delta played 1 tournament Smile Dont worry we know how to made conclusion and we are not going repeat our mistakes
ps Smash did u not forgot something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xavii

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:58 pm

beep beep beep SPAWM !!

Delta modified files ?? never heard about this rumour.

for sure they control tactics, spawns and team movements better than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Lt_Smash

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:45 pm

btw why didnt u ferget the fucking song Razz
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 pm

btw Smash keep word
He sing song for us
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/22143372/smash.wav
Back to top Go down
Rocky

Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:32 pm

hahahaa xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobdude.com
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:40 pm

heh. nice one
Back to top Go down
{HT}Robocop

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:48 am

Quote :
anyway now we know who is good in RD mod and who have serious team

Are u sure? What im sure is that the winner team had the best conditions to win. I mean, Internet connection, i mean the machine that runs Swat4, i mean the pings on the server and of course skills too. I know thats impossible to control but you cant take that conclusion, unfortunetely. I saw teams playing against others that were providing the server, i saw referees missing the matches and some member of clan that was playing being the referee.

We all Know that pimp did a great job, but nothing is perfect. I speak for my clan and we did the worst job that we could do loosing all wars. Some matches we didnt have the main players, others we just did a lot of mistakes, other times we werent lucky. We were here to have fun and i thank to pimp because without him nothing of this was possible.

But, since Pimp had 3 HT referees and didnt choose any HT to moderate a game we were really sad about that.
Well... Some teams had like 2 referees moderating more than 1 game and we had 3 referees and nobody of us moderate even 1 game! And he knew that he could trust us!

Nevertheless we are all friends of each other and this tournament was really good in approximating the RD clans.

Thanks all again for making this happen
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:03 am

about refereeing, group C had too much referees and it was problem for me to find referee for our games - thats why I didnt have to use HT to do that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!
Page 1 of 1