SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6

Go down 
+10
saikrishna7
|WM|Linux
derp
RuGiZuGi
Michal
tommyHILFIGER
valeRa
ghost_assassin
BuG_MaSteR
Sun
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charfire

Charfire

[SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 2:56 pm

ghost_assassin wrote:
The round you were talking about charfire is the one where you ran out of spawn. Rules suggest that you are only safe for 3sec and inside spawn but if you run out of spawn and expect suspect to not kill you, then you are dreaming.

About lots of saying what ref says? ref said on server that he will check logs later and will decide on round( go check logs). Yesterday when i talked to ref he said that was illegal spawnkill.

But still sun showing favor to qR ( who are nothing more than little girls crying like shit) and tell to replay.

I still don't get it how can sun make this decision when there was enough proofs that it was illegal spawnkill, ref also said it was illegal spawn kill.

This is ridiculous decision in my point of view. So good job all who spammed here to get things done for qR.

And to my little friend sonny - No one matches you. You have literally cried on every forum of swat 4. Try to check your past and then say things. But you are a dumb kid you wont hold yourself so spam here until some administrator bans you

Yes i must be dreaming cause i don't remember you being there in abomb which is the round i'm talking about, not the one in red library.
If its ridiculous decision why not play one more round then since you have nothing to lose, you are the one that is leading and all you have to do is play like what you always do, camp and hope for tie.
Back to top Go down
valeRa

valeRa

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:05 pm

Cmon guys.... Just ket it go, we kno who will win this tourno anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
derp

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:16 pm

@Ghost Does it annoy you? Personally i would get annoyed by someone who owns me and then talks shit to me, i am sure it hurts you so bad you cant handle it so all you do is write like a mad indian living in the box.
Back to top Go down
Sun

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:18 pm

Yeah its probably best this gets locked now till the round gets played, otherwise its just going to become an insult-fest. Organizing will be done over xf
Back to top Go down
Sun

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:10 pm

qR won the round, screenshot here --> http://swat4stats.com/games/2014/08/31/food-wall-restaurant/351587/. they will now face WM in final in 20 min

topic unlocked for now but if it becomes rage-fest again it will just get locked
Back to top Go down
Unna

Unna

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:14 pm

GG ESA, unfortunatly ur tactic did not work out. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:24 pm

Too bad we couldn't dicuss it as you were sneaking around on server half an hour early.
At least you are warmed up now for WM... gl
Back to top Go down
BRAVO
BRAVO

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:37 pm

lol unna, u have fast legs as vip Razz

Last time all were angry cuz of referee, so take it easy, whole tournament is about fun

GL in ur match vs WM

Send my greetings to Bug
Back to top Go down
Mipp0

Mipp0

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:49 pm

I am an idiot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2