HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun

PostSubject: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:27 pm

Screenshots: >>LINK<< (Few rounds missing)
Maps: Food (4-2), Riverside (2-4), Hospital (3-0, 2 rounds left)
Pending score: 9-6 to qRage

It was a difficult situation with referees, as the two semi-finals overlapped. For a couple of rounds, 1 ref was alone and maybe a mistake was made in terms of communication. At end of 12 rounds, score remained 6-6 and a 3rd map was played. qRage won that map 3-0 after 4 rounds with 1 tie. However, at end of the third map, ref informed on xfire that he believed there was illegal spawn kill earlier on by qRage, in Food. But no action had been taken.

Server logs will get checked tomorrow (no access atm). This is now a strange situation because if logs show conclusive proof of illegal SK, technically its 7-5 to ESA. But due to delayed communication, the 3rd map was played anyway, and I don't think we can ignore that either now..

Last edited by Sun on Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:08 am

That situation is just phatetic. When they camp whole round behaind cars and vip stay in of the front doors players cant do any thing from red car? We waited damn 4 seconds and then we go in - they had time to take nades and try to throw them. I know from first match that suny hate us (after giving free rounds in all our matchs) but now its pointless - admin was here in their side and he could saw what we do.

If it will be w/o for bad organisation or coz ||ESA|| wanna get free win even when they dont deserve, it will show that refrees cant play in tournaments for real.

Btw if you doubt about score : check last neutral map - where we had 3 or 4 admins, dat should proove our score.

Anyway should i report ESA Sex for insulting then? He called our players nigga, that also mean w/o here? :p

Once again think about it, coz it will telk other level of this tourney.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RId

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:45 am

This match started with 20 min delay as we had to wait for your team and then ref... then one of the refs caused trouble, spammed etc and had to be banned by other ref, which then was alone.
This other ref broadcasted the whole first map on xfire and complained about lags ...
He was in spec mode in first 3 rounds following your VIP, when one of you came from alley and spawnkilled, he could not even see it as he was in restaurant with your VIP (that is not near spawn...).
Your defense was NEVER that 4s passed, you said VIP was near^^
When you spawnnaded later as suspect, ref did not notice, and thus did not take action.
Spawnnades can't be seen in logs, but spawnkills can...

The extra map shouldn't have been played. 2 of us had to leave already cause it was getting late.
Also, we couldn't agree on a map and hospital was your choice.
I told you after Riverside, we don't care that your map is chosen as 3rd map, as chatlogs will reveal the spawnkill and round will be awarded to us... Our player could not even move and was spawnkilled...

And finally, when one of your players crashes during round it's not our fault you don't have reserve in view. We had also crashes, but we had 2 in view to replace them...
There's no need to restart round, there's no need to switch to 4vs4 during round when your player crashes. At the end we had to wait 10 min more for him to come back to server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:59 am

Hehe, and you even show others that we played 2 rounds 4vs5 (2 crashes in 2nd min of the match).

And i would rly enjoy if admin can check this resps from foodwall, coz one of esa resped us twice.

So iam waiting for some information after check logs - and pls show it all, coz se will not bolive on word... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RId

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:11 am

hahaha now you make sth up ...
Camp behind the waste container in foodwall alley is normal, and when you get killed from there you left the sus spawn area already... you know that as you did the same throughout all rounds^^

When you spawnkilled you did not camp there, which would be ok... you already proceeded and shot into respawn right when we spawned... sth different man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:16 am

Its only word vs word.
Let admin check logs and let them decide about this game.

I also hope admin will check it with neutral look, not like a "qr always lie".

Anyway good match but we were better.
So iam waiting for admin decision, and i will dont write anything untill he will say how its ends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost_assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:00 am

Yes let him check logs and if your player killed after 3 sec as you stated above, we will accept you winner without saying anything and also hope if sun see it as spawn kill you will also not make fuss about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:15 pm

So a little update..

Here are the logs relating to the round which this incident occured (click on Spoiler):

Spoiler:

and 1 min later:

Spoiler:

The line highlighted in red is the main issue, the Vacil kill before that was fine because he was already alive before respawn. Anyway, the most important thing here is whether VIP was near the mw door and had intentions to run to exit, or not. On server, the ref said he felt it was ok, that's why 3rd map was played. But afterwards, he said on xfire that he believed it may have been illegal...which then causes all this drama. I will have to wait for him to come online again, and ask where the vip actually was when that SK happened. Certainly qR's teamchat afterwards tells a story, but the only proof/decision can come from this ref.

Btw Bug, according to you everyone hates qR ^^ You complained to me that some ref hated you from MYT game, now you say I hate you. I have actually enjoyed qRage's progress, as it's good to see a team from different game mode in final stages of this tourney. So please don't say crap like that. Final decision will come from vip location which only the ref can inform, and so we wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RId

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:33 pm

VIP was in restaurant and didn't leave it the next 30s at least, Edward said this even during match, so it was neither near respawn, nor was VIP visible for the spawnkilling guy and the spawnkilled guy (or anyone else from our team)...
It would certainly have helped if Edward didn't broadcast this match via xfire but rather record a video and save it to be published later...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost_assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:35 pm

[24/8/2014 20:33:8]: TeamSay: qR|tommyHILFIGER: guys calm with spawns
[24/8/2014 20:33:10]: TeamSay: qR|tommyHILFIGER: ffs
[24/8/2014 20:33:10]: TeamSay: qR|ongeL: guys careful

Lol, So they themselves know that they illegally spawn killed there and still they are saying on forum that it was 4 sec later.

Now we know credibility of their words.

Anyhow VIP was not seen near the door peeking outside which i think ref will also confirm and it should be treated as spawnkill.

Actually on server they also said that they have to kill spawn in order to win or something like that which also proves that they did it purposely which can also be seen here -

[24/8/2014 20:32:34]: TeamSay: |BuG_MaSteR_: TRY RESP
[24/8/2014 20:32:35]: TeamSay: |BuG_MaSteR_: THEM

I am sure qR will have good reasons for it Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

In match when you dont have time you cant write whole sentence, and you write just 1-2 words.

We can see that you dont play on bs, but you can ask what mean in wars: resp them. Smile

If you still dont know i gonna tell you; its mean=> block resp and wait 3-5 sek (this is unwrite war rule, but how pub players can know it Wink )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost_assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Lol so you trying to say you ask him to wait for 3-5 sec before killing and as you were VIP in that round ( if I remember correctly) you know that killing that spawn will be illegal Laughing

As i am not a bs player i might not understand it, but your team member were so why he didn't understand it? Very Happy

Maybe you should first teach him about team reports before teaching to someone else. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost_assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:50 pm

So sun if he himself admits to it i think you can give result now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:55 pm

If we would see whole logs, we also had similar situation as i said. You campef with vip on up, and 2 of your guys came on our resp and they killed 2 of us in 2 sek => so irs also spawn, but vip wasnt even a little bit close.

This talk dont help this, because you wanna win this game so hard, even when you dont deserve.

Btw why bravo play with you, when we played vs him in tourney when he was in soh? Is it legal? So can we can cartel players to play with us in final..? Smile))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:58 pm

I admited only one thing: i said to block resp.

I dont admited to rape on resp in 1 sek.

This is difrence : )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:58 pm

I admited only one thing: i said to block resp.

I dont admited to rape on regsp in 1 sek.

This is difrence : )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valeRaaa

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:02 pm

pro_master Very Happy learn to lose polish ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost_assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:05 pm

IDK you were sleeping or high when sun agrees to allow him for ESA. Talking about why he is playing for esa I don't think i owe you any explanations. Guy who matters already allowed him to play.

And the thing about spawnkill you were saying you guys left spawn unlike us who just spawn and were in there. If sun finds it spawnkill he can reward that round to you we have no problem in that.

And now again you agree that it was illegal spawnkill so i think it will be easier for sun to give verdict
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost_assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:05 pm

logs show it was spawnkill so doesn't matter if you admit or not lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:09 pm

I see you like tell thing which i wrote, but i even dont said something close to it.

Sunny check logs when we were in sus team, and check how they resp us. Iam waiting for it Wink

Iam out of this topic cox ghost gonna quote some words and he gonna tell thats me ; D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost_assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:13 pm

He can check that but you accept that 3rd round was illegal spawn kill? right? idk why you making it difficult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tommyHILFIGER

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:16 pm

I am fucking enough, was not going to post anything in this pathetic topic wrote by loosers.
First of all ( I suppose you have never played any competitive game before ) here in BS, we use some "slangs" which maybe can't be understandable for you. Generally I don't think we are band of dumbs and tried to resp somebody on purpose cause we know rules good enough to respect them. If BuG wrote TRY TO RESP THEM means we wanted to close you near spawn or just VIP was close to your resp. If you trying to catch my words then: I told them to stop make controversial kills and just wait you, it was another of our "slangs" but of course you have to find something to make you reliable in Organisation's eyes and to keep your opposite.
Do you really think that singe kill gave us victory? I think both teams had same chances on hospital map and we just hulminated you there, Rid made me laugh as hell saying: Hospital was qR's map not ours. We've choosen typical BS maps but obviously you started complain it must be VIP map, so that was I can't remind any BS war played on Hospital map according to logical point of view you had some handicap there cause of "vip experience".

[24/8/2014 20:34:41]: Say: |MYT|Edward_REF(SPEC): for me was ok, cause vip position

For me case closed, start to respect admin decisions if he didnt stop round that means everything was clear.

Learn to lose guys, cu.

Last edited by tommyHILFIGER on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:18 pm

Nice polak speech Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost_assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:25 pm

Ok about fair play

Sun wrote:
Screenshots: http://swat4stats.com/games/2014/07/20/st-michaels-medical-center/333801/ [Next Game button to scroll]
Maps: Hospital (4-2), Qwik Fuel (5-1)
Match notes: One round was awarded to JF in Qwik Fuel due to illegal spawn kill. Match time: 50 mins

Sun wrote:
Screenshots: http://swat4stats.com/games/2014/08/17/food-wall-restaurant/346972/
Maps: Food (4-1), Library (2-4)
Match notes: Last round was awarded to MYT due to illegal spawn kill. However, overall result means qRage go through to semis. Match time: 1 hour 13 mins

And i still dont know what you are arguing about if you yourself admit it was illegal spawnkill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tommyHILFIGER

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:30 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next