SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team qRage (WITHDRAW)

Go down 
+4
Ravaneli
BéRk
wtFPanda
12^
8 posters
AuthorMessage
12^

12^

Team qRage (WITHDRAW) Empty
PostSubject: Team qRage (WITHDRAW)   Team qRage (WITHDRAW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 2:40 pm

Team qRage (WITHDRAW) F24VNy

Players:

- 12^
- Unna
- Ivan!
- Dr.ÊVÍŁKÍÑG

This is not the final list for now. More players will be added...
Back to top Go down
wtFPanda

wtFPanda

PostSubject: Re: Team qRage (WITHDRAW)   Team qRage (WITHDRAW) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 5:40 pm

dre u in ele team where bummy?
Back to top Go down
BéRk
Admin
Admin
BéRk

PostSubject: Re: Team qRage (WITHDRAW)   Team qRage (WITHDRAW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 8:17 pm

lmao withdrew ? qR and WM were the only reason i wanted to join this tourny.... some competition would be cool.. now I dunno if i should even bother study study study bounce
Back to top Go down
Ravaneli

Ravaneli

PostSubject: Re: Team qRage (WITHDRAW)   Team qRage (WITHDRAW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:42 pm

why you suprised? when pussyholes like this https://www.markmods.com/player/WMLinux12871&SID=2119/ with hsuch activity are too scared cuz there mommy and daddy michael and wugi arent there to protect them
Back to top Go down
12^

12^

PostSubject: Re: Team qRage (WITHDRAW)   Team qRage (WITHDRAW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:05 am

BéRk wrote:
lmao withdrew ? qR and WM were the only reason i wanted to join this tourny.... some competition would be cool.. now I dunno if i should even bother study study study bounce

Unfortunately most of us are inactive these days ):
Back to top Go down
12^

12^

PostSubject: Re: Team qRage (WITHDRAW)   Team qRage (WITHDRAW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:08 am

Ravaneli wrote:
why you suprised? when pussyholes like this https://www.markmods.com/player/WMLinux12871&SID=2119/ with hsuch activity are too scared cuz there mommy and daddy michael and wugi arent there to protect them

Who are you? lol Razz Real qrage is a bs team, we dont have Linux, Michael and Wugi as far as i remember.
Back to top Go down
|WM|Linux

|WM|Linux

PostSubject: Re: Team qRage (WITHDRAW)   Team qRage (WITHDRAW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:54 am

Ravaneli wrote:

Scared? That's rich coming from an account with an alias. Must be fun posting hate comments under fake names. I wonder how it feels being always in sidelines and swallow what people tell you and not being brave to speak back, so you do it under fake nickname hoping it will make you feel better? It must suck.
You know nothing about the topics you write about and show only the worst aspects of SWAT community, which is totally childish and lame. In a game as small as SWAT it's just shame that there are people like you.

First of all, I am not playing in the cup because as it turns out I will not be here after 20th July - summers are never free for me because (unlike you it seems) I have a life beside SWAT and uni projects to do. I talked to Meyra hoping we could play some games against eachother (that's why we both joined cup) and with qR guys also (who were kind enough to ask me to be a stand-in like in last cup). But there were not enough people who cared about this tournament and when I saw how toxic it became I was just glad that uni led me away from it. It is nowhere near "competitive" or "big", unfortunately - competitive SWAT died along with UAC, accept that. All that is left are people who love the game and still play it passionately, and bystanders/haters like you. Oh, also there are few who like to find ways to crash 1.0 servers and argue with 1.0 nonames, but I am sure you wouldn't go so low, right? Very Happy

Finally, if you are confident in your skill and think you are better (and actually have balls to show up), feel free to challenge us for a war and we will see how well you will do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://worldmafia.net/
EmoPig

EmoPig

PostSubject: Re: Team qRage (WITHDRAW)   Team qRage (WITHDRAW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 10:02 am

How big of a nerd cuck with no life/balls/brain you have to be to hide even when you're behind a screen, by making a new account every time you want to shit-talk about WM.

Like Linux said, if you ever doubt our skills, gather your team and let's set up a match. It's as easy as that.

Last edited by EmoPig on Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keyser_Soze
Admin
Admin
Keyser_Soze

PostSubject: Re: Team qRage (WITHDRAW)   Team qRage (WITHDRAW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 10:16 am

The drama already started?
Back to top Go down
http://death-notecorps.forumotion.com/
Keyser_Soze
Admin
Admin
Keyser_Soze

PostSubject: Re: Team qRage (WITHDRAW)   Team qRage (WITHDRAW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 1:20 pm

Btw that markmod website need some serious update, that's not Serbian flag o.O
Back to top Go down
http://death-notecorps.forumotion.com/
Darkkop

PostSubject: Re: Team qRage (WITHDRAW)   Team qRage (WITHDRAW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 5:54 pm

good old swat 4 drama hihihihihi Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team qRage (WITHDRAW)   Team qRage (WITHDRAW) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team qRage (WITHDRAW)
Page 1 of 1