SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BRAVO
BRAVO

Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)  Empty
PostSubject: Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)    Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 pm

Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)  1572o76

Team Name: Ninjas in Pyjamas

Players:

BRAVO  
Steam: Clickme // DiscordID: BRAVO#8110
Linux
EmoPig
4Life
Bane

Back to top Go down
BRAVO
BRAVO

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)    Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 8:42 pm

Sry I will withdraw this team. We dont have enough active people, so we withdraw to avoid possible no show.
GL for all
Back to top Go down
BéRk
Admin
Admin
BéRk

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)    Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 8:58 pm

Lmao
Back to top Go down
Keyser_Soze
Admin
Admin
Keyser_Soze

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)    Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 10:12 am

Bad news!
Back to top Go down
http://death-notecorps.forumotion.com/
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)    Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 5:15 pm

I can be a spare player. If it's necessary and possible.
Back to top Go down
BéRk
Admin
Admin
BéRk

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)    Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 8:01 pm

||ESA||Hammer wrote:

So kind of you brother. But I am 100% sure that as Bravo said "inactivity" shouldn't be the main problem among them. Bcuz I can see WM players pretty much playing every day. I don't understand why they don't want to play after joining the tourny. I can find them a couple of good players if that's what they want.

The same goes for katane, qr, wtf, sad, etc, etc. Just sign up and prove that SWAT4 is one of the most competitive games out there. But signing up and not showing up for matches or dropping in the middle/beginning of tourny is a lame act..

P.s I'm not here to cause any troubles. I want more competitive teams/players joining this tournament. Swat4 deserves more than this. The game is dying and we should all contribute to make it more enjoyable and long lasting!

aka MEYRA

Streamer & Commentator @ https://www.youtube.com/user/nRsBeRk7

Last edited by BéRk on Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keyser_Soze
Admin
Admin
Keyser_Soze

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)    Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 8:08 pm

People do not appreciate anything guys, don't bother about it. I heard yesterday that someone commented like tourny name "official" doesn't have any sense or smthing. Who cares about name dafaq people o.0
Back to top Go down
http://death-notecorps.forumotion.com/
BRAVO
BRAVO

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)    Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 8:44 pm

||ESA||Hammer wrote:

tnx for your offer hammer, keyser just told me about it since i stopped visiting this forum after disbanding the team.

I disbanded the team after every member voted on that, the problem isnt with 1 player but with many more. Its better if u look for better offers in other teams, u will probably get more chances to play!

=====================
Berk stop being salty, this is not |WM| team. more likely mine, actually my clan mates dont care about the cup and dont want to play, but I pushed some of them little because I promised keyser to try get a team. Everyone should have the freedom to use his own free time, there is no obligation to play cup or not. There is no lame to withdraw now, since it didn't affect the cup, its just a freedom. so stop being salty plz with these replies. If you are eager to get more teams, maybe get nRs team back to this cup.

I hope I don't see more replies in this topic. Its done thing for me, there is no coming back.

GL in the cup
Back to top Go down
BéRk
Admin
Admin
BéRk

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)    Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 9:18 pm

BRAVO wrote:
Berk stop being salty

I am not salty. Don't use terms you cannot define.

BRAVO wrote:
this is not |WM| team. more likely mine

I don't care whose team it is. I said "WM" cuz you put a list of WM players. You aren't expecting me to say "4U" for example, right?

BRAVO wrote:
actually my clan mates dont care about the cup and dont want to play, but I pushed some of them little because I promised keyser to try get a team.

OK. We respect you and your team's decision. I wish there would be a more specific reason of "disbanding".

BRAVO wrote:
so stop being salty plz with these replies.

I repeat, I am not "salty". Where do you get that expression from? Smile

BRAVO wrote:
If you are eager to get more teams, maybe get nRs team back to this cup.

90% of nRs stopped playing this game THE DAY you started this game Smile The team I am already in (aq) consists of several nRs players anyways Smile

BRAVO wrote:
there is no coming back.

Finally I would like to gift you this song. -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o ... "BABY COME BACK" Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)    Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninjas in Pyjamas ~ NiP^ (WITHDRAW)
Page 1 of 1