SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RD table

Go down 
+3
ghost_assassin
Bummy
|Hubert
7 posters
AuthorMessage
|Hubert

|Hubert

RD table  Empty
PostSubject: RD table    RD table  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 8:41 pm

I will keep tracking actual positions when I can.

RD table  Table15

update (all RD matches are ended)

Brotherhood wins RD stage! GJ!!!

Last edited by |Hubert on Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|Hubert

|Hubert

RD table  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD table    RD table  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 9:23 am

UPDATE (ESA vs Ghost 2:6)
Back to top Go down

RD table  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD table    RD table  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 11:29 am

|Hubert wrote:

To win 1st place Bh| needs to win 8:0; 7:1 or 6:2.
To win 1st place Ghost team needs to win the match, draw the match
or not to lose more than 3:5 against Bh| team.
ESA team will not win this tournament. The maximum place for ESA is 2nd place if the final match
will end in a draw or if Brotherhood will lose.

So this the state of knowledge that every participant in this tournament has.
Now, I wonder why you, BRAVO, write us in private conversation that this is completely wrong and the round score has no impact at all on the table ranking?

This and similar posts are in this forum for 2 months now (since Matchday 1 of VIP tournament). But the day of the final match of the RD tournament, you say that all tables that have yet been posted on this platform are wrong, and you don't say it HERE, publicly. You just write it to our teamleader in private conversation.

I will just sum up your point of view on how the table ranking should be:
First of all 3 columns of this table are not necessary, this is won rounds, lost rounds and the net rounds (which was so far the 2nd measure of ranking, right after score).
Second, direct comparison on matches is also not counting, which would also have been reasonable (if yet applied on any table here).
Third, you come up now with score being the only measure of ranking (though not at all applied in the VIP tournament, where net rounds has been accounted for as well, and also not applied yet at all in the RD tournament).
That means basically, no matter how many rounds any team did win or lose, if Bh wins today's match, the tournament will be prolonged by at least one month (probably hard to find the time in the christian part of the world with all the holidays from 24th Dec. to 6th January...), to play deciding matches between Bh, ESA and Ghosts team.
Well its totally reasonable, it's also perfectly fitting that you come up with that in private conversation only and at the day of the final match.

So please maybe you can enlighten us about the new table ranking you want to introduce the last day of the tournament ??
And when you say "This rule has always been there" then you can write a 500 word thesis please on why it has never been applied so far in this tournament(s),
and why you didn't correct any tables or post here any comment on the tables throughout the entire tournament(s)?
I don't think one can speak of fair conditions when you change an important rule like that secretly and only before the last match, one could rather speak about "biased" acting of your part,
adding a rule for a chance to play a mini tournament after the real tournament so ESA can still win after it f****d up last week.
Back to top Go down
BRAVO
BRAVO

RD table  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD table    RD table  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 1:48 pm

I dont want to write newspaper about this topic, your team has a fair 2 chances to win the cup(win or tie) but still that's not enough for u. As always you want win by rules, even if you lose.

1st of all, when I made this cup, I never wanted to count rounds that's why I added this rule "Winner of the league who has highest score between teams after finishing all matches in the stage.
In case of a tie, an extra final match between the tied teams will be played to decide the champion."
so its clearly I had one measure of winning the cup since the very beginning which is your score points.

2nd of all, hubert is not organizer and his tables are not official posts.
3rd of all, I knew sth like this will happen so I made sure at least 3 of your team knew about this since a week and they are: Alien, Sex and Spidy. I told 3 of them personally that if Bh wins, cup will be extended, and I will not accept any excuse that they don't know.
its just today sex came and complained about this matter.
I have told all too in case the cup is extended, it will be after the holiday(8-10/ jan)
4th of all, I have left ESA since a week, and I don't have any intentions to play more swat, I hope the cup will end today, but still I will be fair until the end.

Finally, I have this final word for you, Win or tie today to deserve being the champion otherwise cup will be extended.
Back to top Go down

RD table  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD table    RD table  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 2:36 pm

So you feel we do not deserve it and therefore adjust rules to make it harder for us, ok, well played.
You did not apply this rule on the VIP table you did not even make "official posts" that "correct" or replace Hubert's ones so how could anyone think they are not "official" and show the wrong ranking?
According to this great "rule" you came up with, Bh and ESA still have to play a match in VIP about 3rd place, but then this rule obviously did not yet apply.

You couldn't even figure out a new schedule after some teams left which is mainly why the tournament isn't over yet and our team didn't have matches for 2 weeks.

I can tell you already that today is our last match no matter what the result will be, and if majority of our team decides not to play today because of the biased tournament organizer who needs to compensate for his 2:6 loss (and who knows for what else) then we won't play at all.

"As always you want win by rules, even if you lose."
But I am not the one designing one new rule after the other (even on the fly in matches when you wouldn't allow us to choose a certain map for no reason and match started therefore half hour late).
But as only 3 teams are left in the tournament you are immune to any critics of course, so nevermind.
I wonder what else I did expect from you when I joined this tournament.
I also wonder why I keep discussing with a wall.
Bye.
Back to top Go down
Bummy

RD table  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD table    RD table  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 3:07 pm

RId, you should be happy there is some tournament in swat4 aka dead game. Relax and play for fun, its pleasure to play some more matches on Sundays, Bh have no problem with that. You care to much about win or lose.
Back to top Go down
ghost_assassin

RD table  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD table    RD table  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 3:26 pm

As I asked you earlier bravo, if this rule doesn't apply then how did you decided 3rd and 4th place in vip leg of tournament?

You are just using rules in favor of esa. When esa was getting better place you counted rounds and now to keep esa alive you have reversed the rule.

Bummy we are not fighting for win or loss, infact bravo proposal is better for us. As per bravo we can't loose tournament today. But the thing is he cannot mould rules everyday as per his convenience.

IdK if we will play today if rules stand ( we will have team vote) but I am sure that we won't play after today.
Back to top Go down
Bummy

RD table  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD table    RD table  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 3:29 pm

jesus christ, so big deal for some ppl.
Back to top Go down
BRAVO
BRAVO

RD table  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD table    RD table  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 6:14 pm

"Winner of the league who has highest score between teams after finishing all matches in the stage.
In case of a tie, an extra final match between the tied teams will be played to decide the champion."

rule is talk about winner(1st place), it cant be more clear than this
about VIP, I have agreed with the team leader of Bh and no1 wanted to play 3rd rank match cuz RD cup was upcoming, so where is your point ?

I didn't change the rule and IDK why it was so big deal for you, u had your chance to win this cup but still u want win always by "Rules" even if u lose.

I don't think any of SOH or SoH teams left cuz bad organizers.

you always complain, every single cup happened in swat you joined, this forum is full of it, in the end I see I was fair and you dont deserve to be the champ after losing 2-6.

so now Cup is extended and extra 3 matches will happen to decide the champion after xmas holiday, a further post will come to explain the coming matches.
Back to top Go down

RD table  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD table    RD table  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 6:39 pm

If this rule made sense at all then only in a mixed tournament, which was planned as 8 rounds for VIP and 4 rounds for RD matches, but you decided to make it two different tournaments so how does this rule apply?
And as was posted here 10x now, you would have needed to apply it earlier and not at last match day.

The tournament is over:
1st Bh
2nd Ghosts
3rd ESA
4th MYT

Congratulations.

What you decide now is none of our business as we don't play another mini-tournament for a month just because the organizer has lost it.

And yes I can talk about bad organizing when the referees are not even aware of how to change or restart a map, or when the rules and schedule and standings don't get updated at all from "official side".
Back to top Go down
BRAVO
BRAVO

RD table  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD table    RD table  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 8:21 pm

post your dropping in ur team post, by this you will spare me from extra 2 matches

I just want to say existence of people like you in cup is a reason why people don't want to organize more cups, cuz they waste their time explaining every single comma in the rules. Even SoH had a better attitude.
Back to top Go down
|Hubert

|Hubert

RD table  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD table    RD table  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 11:40 pm

Geez... I didnt know there will be so many problems at the end I didn't mean to confuse anyone. GJ Bummmy and friends! See you one day on swat servers!
Back to top Go down
LanS

LanS

RD table  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD table    RD table  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 7:51 pm

That's All? Razz Thanks for game guys Razz It's was rly nice to won this tournament with team BH| Very Happy Gratz to all teams who wanted to play Smile See u next time
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpa-multigaming.xaa.pl
BRAVO
BRAVO

RD table  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD table    RD table  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 9:02 pm

Congrats for our champion BH who deserved to win

Hereby I declare the end of RD league, and swat league.

It was nice experience, there were too too too many difficulties to finish this cup, and finally I could finish it.
Bh scored 1st place
ESA scored 2nd place
Ghost scored 3rd place
MYT scored 4th place

Special thanks:
to Darkkop who started this league
to Rugi who generously supported us with 2 pro servers
to MYT who supported us with a good server
to all teams and players who participated and made this league succeed.
to Mig who supported us with the forum
to all referees who are barely found

In the end, this cup showed me that there is no future for swat tournaments, so I would say R.I.P to SWAT, and I think this is the last cup will happen.
Buy AWP skin and go troll in CS:GO Smile)

GOODBYE SWAT4, peace out( السلام عليكم)

Over and Out
BRAVO
Back to top Go down
|Hubert

|Hubert

RD table  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD table    RD table  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 9:37 pm

Goodbye all Smile That was fun.
See you guys next time on other occasion:)
Back to top Go down
Joky

Joky

RD table  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD table    RD table  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 9:50 pm

Just one tag : Bravo for Bravo !
Back to top Go down
Mig
Admin
Admin
Mig

RD table  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD table    RD table  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 9:59 am

S4 tourno without problems and flamewars wouldn't be a real S4 tourno. Luckily, this one was, even without the biggest troll ever.

I made an update to an old S4N article on history of tournaments. You can see that 2015 was the most active year number-of-tournaments-wise since 2012. So let's be optimistic and don't look on declining numbers of participating teams.
Back to top Go down
http://swat4news.blogspot.com

RD table  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD table    RD table  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 12:25 pm

You want to continue the tournament with a 3-matches mini tournament against all human reason.
We did not want to take part in this farce, so you say "just one big game then that decides the outcome".
It ends of course without any final match, so you just made this up to place yourself at 2nd place ahead of us, without any justification.
And of course for you I am the one who wants to win by rules and not by actual competition.
Enjoy yourself idiot.
Back to top Go down
BRAVO
BRAVO

RD table  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD table    RD table  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 3:27 pm

If you are blind and cant read a very clear rule, its your problem. By signing up I assume every team has read the rules, accepted and promised to follow them. I gave your team a full chance to compete, in the end of the day you decided to follow your "farce" and drop, so you agreed to take the consequences of dropping. so stfu, you made ESA 2nd place not me. I will not repeat what have been talked up, but at least 3 of your team knew about what will be before at least 1 week from the final match. but you came up with your big words few hours before the match, so your excuse is not accepted.

I've arranged 3 successful cups in my swat career, you placed yourself as an obstacle in 2 of them, but I passed you and finished them successfully that is why you are so frustrated. we are not talking in ESA Forum, not all people know how you deal with the people who you hate. qR incidence was a big evidence, so stop being smartass to revenge your wasted dignity.
I have left swat and all this is ended for me, IDC anymore, I'm just sad that I have spent some good moments with you before and even defended you, but you turned the table up to fulfill your hate.
Don't post anything to me anymore I will not bother to reply. If you want to talk to me as a man not a kid you know my steam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RD table  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD table    RD table  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RD table
Page 1 of 1