SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6

Go down 
+10
saikrishna7
|WM|Linux
derp
RuGiZuGi
Michal
tommyHILFIGER
valeRa
ghost_assassin
BuG_MaSteR
Sun
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun

[SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Empty
PostSubject: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:27 pm

Screenshots: >>LINK<< (Few rounds missing)
Maps: Food (4-2), Riverside (2-4), Hospital (3-0, 2 rounds left)
Pending score: 9-6 to qRage

It was a difficult situation with referees, as the two semi-finals overlapped. For a couple of rounds, 1 ref was alone and maybe a mistake was made in terms of communication. At end of 12 rounds, score remained 6-6 and a 3rd map was played. qRage won that map 3-0 after 4 rounds with 1 tie. However, at end of the third map, ref informed on xfire that he believed there was illegal spawn kill earlier on by qRage, in Food. But no action had been taken.

Server logs will get checked tomorrow (no access atm). This is now a strange situation because if logs show conclusive proof of illegal SK, technically its 7-5 to ESA. But due to delayed communication, the 3rd map was played anyway, and I don't think we can ignore that either now..

Last edited by Sun on Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:08 am

That situation is just phatetic. When they camp whole round behaind cars and vip stay in of the front doors players cant do any thing from red car? We waited damn 4 seconds and then we go in - they had time to take nades and try to throw them. I know from first match that suny hate us (after giving free rounds in all our matchs) but now its pointless - admin was here in their side and he could saw what we do.

If it will be w/o for bad organisation or coz ||ESA|| wanna get free win even when they dont deserve, it will show that refrees cant play in tournaments for real.

Btw if you doubt about score : check last neutral map - where we had 3 or 4 admins, dat should proove our score.

Anyway should i report ESA Sex for insulting then? He called our players nigga, that also mean w/o here? :p

Once again think about it, coz it will telk other level of this tourney.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:45 am

This match started with 20 min delay as we had to wait for your team and then ref... then one of the refs caused trouble, spammed etc and had to be banned by other ref, which then was alone.
This other ref broadcasted the whole first map on xfire and complained about lags ...
He was in spec mode in first 3 rounds following your VIP, when one of you came from alley and spawnkilled, he could not even see it as he was in restaurant with your VIP (that is not near spawn...).
Your defense was NEVER that 4s passed, you said VIP was near^^
When you spawnnaded later as suspect, ref did not notice, and thus did not take action.
Spawnnades can't be seen in logs, but spawnkills can...

The extra map shouldn't have been played. 2 of us had to leave already cause it was getting late.
Also, we couldn't agree on a map and hospital was your choice.
I told you after Riverside, we don't care that your map is chosen as 3rd map, as chatlogs will reveal the spawnkill and round will be awarded to us... Our player could not even move and was spawnkilled...

And finally, when one of your players crashes during round it's not our fault you don't have reserve in view. We had also crashes, but we had 2 in view to replace them...
There's no need to restart round, there's no need to switch to 4vs4 during round when your player crashes. At the end we had to wait 10 min more for him to come back to server.
Back to top Go down
BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:59 am

Hehe, and you even show others that we played 2 rounds 4vs5 (2 crashes in 2nd min of the match).

And i would rly enjoy if admin can check this resps from foodwall, coz one of esa resped us twice.

So iam waiting for some information after check logs - and pls show it all, coz se will not bolive on word... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 7:11 am

hahaha now you make sth up ...
Camp behind the waste container in foodwall alley is normal, and when you get killed from there you left the sus spawn area already... you know that as you did the same throughout all rounds^^

When you spawnkilled you did not camp there, which would be ok... you already proceeded and shot into respawn right when we spawned... sth different man.
Back to top Go down
BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 7:16 am

Its only word vs word.
Let admin check logs and let them decide about this game.

I also hope admin will check it with neutral look, not like a "qr always lie".

Anyway good match but we were better.
So iam waiting for admin decision, and i will dont write anything untill he will say how its ends.
Back to top Go down
ghost_assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:00 am

Yes let him check logs and if your player killed after 3 sec as you stated above, we will accept you winner without saying anything and also hope if sun see it as spawn kill you will also not make fuss about it.
Back to top Go down
Sun

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:15 pm

So a little update..

Here are the logs relating to the round which this incident occured (click on Spoiler):

Spoiler:

and 1 min later:

Spoiler:

The line highlighted in red is the main issue, the Vacil kill before that was fine because he was already alive before respawn. Anyway, the most important thing here is whether VIP was near the mw door and had intentions to run to exit, or not. On server, the ref said he felt it was ok, that's why 3rd map was played. But afterwards, he said on xfire that he believed it may have been illegal...which then causes all this drama. I will have to wait for him to come online again, and ask where the vip actually was when that SK happened. Certainly qR's teamchat afterwards tells a story, but the only proof/decision can come from this ref.

Btw Bug, according to you everyone hates qR ^^ You complained to me that some ref hated you from MYT game, now you say I hate you. I have actually enjoyed qRage's progress, as it's good to see a team from different game mode in final stages of this tourney. So please don't say crap like that. Final decision will come from vip location which only the ref can inform, and so we wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:33 pm

VIP was in restaurant and didn't leave it the next 30s at least, Edward said this even during match, so it was neither near respawn, nor was VIP visible for the spawnkilling guy and the spawnkilled guy (or anyone else from our team)...
It would certainly have helped if Edward didn't broadcast this match via xfire but rather record a video and save it to be published later...
Back to top Go down
ghost_assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:35 pm

[24/8/2014 20:33:8]: TeamSay: qR|tommyHILFIGER: guys calm with spawns
[24/8/2014 20:33:10]: TeamSay: qR|tommyHILFIGER: ffs
[24/8/2014 20:33:10]: TeamSay: qR|ongeL: guys careful

Lol, So they themselves know that they illegally spawn killed there and still they are saying on forum that it was 4 sec later.

Now we know credibility of their words.

Anyhow VIP was not seen near the door peeking outside which i think ref will also confirm and it should be treated as spawnkill.

Actually on server they also said that they have to kill spawn in order to win or something like that which also proves that they did it purposely which can also be seen here -

[24/8/2014 20:32:34]: TeamSay: |BuG_MaSteR_: TRY RESP
[24/8/2014 20:32:35]: TeamSay: |BuG_MaSteR_: THEM

I am sure qR will have good reasons for it Razz
Back to top Go down
BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

In match when you dont have time you cant write whole sentence, and you write just 1-2 words.

We can see that you dont play on bs, but you can ask what mean in wars: resp them. Smile

If you still dont know i gonna tell you; its mean=> block resp and wait 3-5 sek (this is unwrite war rule, but how pub players can know it Wink )
Back to top Go down
ghost_assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Lol so you trying to say you ask him to wait for 3-5 sec before killing and as you were VIP in that round ( if I remember correctly) you know that killing that spawn will be illegal Laughing

As i am not a bs player i might not understand it, but your team member were so why he didn't understand it? Very Happy

Maybe you should first teach him about team reports before teaching to someone else. Razz
Back to top Go down
ghost_assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:50 pm

So sun if he himself admits to it i think you can give result now?
Back to top Go down
BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:55 pm

If we would see whole logs, we also had similar situation as i said. You campef with vip on up, and 2 of your guys came on our resp and they killed 2 of us in 2 sek => so irs also spawn, but vip wasnt even a little bit close.

This talk dont help this, because you wanna win this game so hard, even when you dont deserve.

Btw why bravo play with you, when we played vs him in tourney when he was in soh? Is it legal? So can we can cartel players to play with us in final..? Smile))
Back to top Go down
BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:58 pm

I admited only one thing: i said to block resp.

I dont admited to rape on resp in 1 sek.

This is difrence : )
Back to top Go down
BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:58 pm

I admited only one thing: i said to block resp.

I dont admited to rape on regsp in 1 sek.

This is difrence : )
Back to top Go down
valeRa

valeRa

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:02 pm

pro_master Very Happy learn to lose polish ..
Back to top Go down
ghost_assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:05 pm

IDK you were sleeping or high when sun agrees to allow him for ESA. Talking about why he is playing for esa I don't think i owe you any explanations. Guy who matters already allowed him to play.

And the thing about spawnkill you were saying you guys left spawn unlike us who just spawn and were in there. If sun finds it spawnkill he can reward that round to you we have no problem in that.

And now again you agree that it was illegal spawnkill so i think it will be easier for sun to give verdict
Back to top Go down
ghost_assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:05 pm

logs show it was spawnkill so doesn't matter if you admit or not lol
Back to top Go down
BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:09 pm

I see you like tell thing which i wrote, but i even dont said something close to it.

Sunny check logs when we were in sus team, and check how they resp us. Iam waiting for it Wink

Iam out of this topic cox ghost gonna quote some words and he gonna tell thats me ; D
Back to top Go down
ghost_assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:13 pm

He can check that but you accept that 3rd round was illegal spawn kill? right? idk why you making it difficult.
Back to top Go down
tommyHILFIGER

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:16 pm

I am fucking enough, was not going to post anything in this pathetic topic wrote by loosers.
First of all ( I suppose you have never played any competitive game before ) here in BS, we use some "slangs" which maybe can't be understandable for you. Generally I don't think we are band of dumbs and tried to resp somebody on purpose cause we know rules good enough to respect them. If BuG wrote TRY TO RESP THEM means we wanted to close you near spawn or just VIP was close to your resp. If you trying to catch my words then: I told them to stop make controversial kills and just wait you, it was another of our "slangs" but of course you have to find something to make you reliable in Organisation's eyes and to keep your opposite.
Do you really think that singe kill gave us victory? I think both teams had same chances on hospital map and we just hulminated you there, Rid made me laugh as hell saying: Hospital was qR's map not ours. We've choosen typical BS maps but obviously you started complain it must be VIP map, so that was I can't remind any BS war played on Hospital map according to logical point of view you had some handicap there cause of "vip experience".

[24/8/2014 20:34:41]: Say: |MYT|Edward_REF(SPEC): for me was ok, cause vip position

For me case closed, start to respect admin decisions if he didnt stop round that means everything was clear.

Learn to lose guys, cu.

Last edited by tommyHILFIGER on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:18 pm

Nice polak speech Smile
Back to top Go down
ghost_assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:25 pm

Ok about fair play

Sun wrote:
Screenshots: http://swat4stats.com/games/2014/07/20/st-michaels-medical-center/333801/ [Next Game button to scroll]
Maps: Hospital (4-2), Qwik Fuel (5-1)
Match notes: One round was awarded to JF in Qwik Fuel due to illegal spawn kill. Match time: 50 mins

Sun wrote:
Screenshots: http://swat4stats.com/games/2014/08/17/food-wall-restaurant/346972/
Maps: Food (4-1), Library (2-4)
Match notes: Last round was awarded to MYT due to illegal spawn kill. However, overall result means qRage go through to semis. Match time: 1 hour 13 mins

And i still dont know what you are arguing about if you yourself admit it was illegal spawnkill
Back to top Go down
tommyHILFIGER

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:03 pm

As like I said before cup started spawnkill should be allowed...
Maybe those low clans like twt and soh would not join at begging but still they dropped while tournament when they got humiliated.
I dont know who is on referee list and in my opinion it should be published. That isn't first time when we faced lack of judge. In our game we had as well wait for referee to take screen shot.
No offence but you didnt found enough ppl to care about game. In other hand some ppl picked by you didnt know how to change map. I guess WM could help you in that case but you didnt asked and we thought there is enough ppl to control all games.
Right now even when 1 of ref passed game and claimed vip was enough near you are trying to change decision.
Instead of play and focus on game you need to care about some 2,3 sec and control how far is vip. Anyway what mean if vip is enough near or not. I guess if you ask 10 different ppl it will be 10 different definitions. Im reading that topic with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
RuGiZuGi

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:17 pm

Agree with Tom and Michal. I think a lot of people agree with me that a tournament without rules would have been much more interesting, as it shows pure skill and game play. This 'no spawn' rule caused already so much trouble in other tournaments... and in my opinion it limits team and player skills drastically. You simply cannot play freely, you always got in mind/need to think before shooting if you are allowed to or rather get killed on purpose to not lose a fucking round. I have the feeling that there are a few teams that specially pick maps with high risk of accidental spawn kill potential or where spawn crosses exit and are just looking for winning rounds due to 'rule violoations'. All that is sad to see, specially for a last tournament.

Now to main topic here: I think thats what we got referees for. Deal with it like in the real world and international sports: The referee is always right. Accept it or not, factual decision. Decision is decision. You may complain afterwards but in almost all cases you won't have success! So please deal with it...

And the logged time may not be 100% accurate anyway. Please don't tell me a few milliseconds would have changed a lot in that game.

And who is interested or wants to dig into it, public server .log can be found here:
ftp://chatlog@176.57.129.81:55521

If you get asked for password, just ignore/press OK.
Back to top Go down
ghost_assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:26 pm

Just getting to what you say rugi:-

[24/8/2014 20:49:33]: Say: |MYT|Edward_REF(VIEW): i propose to re play the "round" when i was alone....
[24/8/2014 20:49:35]: TeamSay: qR|Unn: haha
[24/8/2014 20:49:38]: Say: qR|tommyHILFIGER: no lol
[24/8/2014 20:49:38]: Say: |MYT|Edward_REF(VIEW): if qR is ok ?
[24/8/2014 20:49:40]: Say: qR|ongeL: lol
[24/8/2014 20:49:40]: TeamSay: qR|Unn: ausgezecihnet
[24/8/2014 20:49:44]: Say: qR|tommyHILFIGER: why?
[24/8/2014 20:49:47]: Say: qR|tommyHILFIGER: we made rush up
[24/8/2014 20:49:49]: Say: |BuG_MaSteR_: we have not time clearly
[24/8/2014 20:49:50]: Say: qR|tommyHILFIGER: and arrested vip
[24/8/2014 20:49:52]: Say: |MYT|Edward_REF(VIEW): anyway, report will be and you could lost it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:30 pm

Foodwall was their choice.
Our protest that we were forced to start as suspects on their map was ignored by ref.
Shouldn't we be allowed to choose either on which map to start or at which team?
Anyway spawnkill is not allowed, the borders are set arbitrarily, it could have also been 5s or as on some 1.0 servers even entirely forbidden to shoot at respawn^^
They broke the rule and ref made clear that it is viewed after the map, which I also pointed out before their senseless extra map started, where only half our team was left on server...

Now idk what is taking so long... its unquestionable proof for illegal spawnkill so...

And ofc they say they have no time to replay that round, but in fact we were missing our players which had to leave for their extra map and they had time endlessly when everyone waited for them to rejoin server after they crashed...
Back to top Go down
derp

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:37 pm

I need to agree with Rugi on this one.

I have no idea how all this even happend since this is unacceptable but hey Wink life. Decision was made by the ref already while all that happend and as edward said "its okay", the match ended and there should be no discussion if there was some kind of SK or not, referee already decided long time before.

Why would you wanna change the score AFTER the match? Edward is being spammed by ESA and most likely manipulated so now he clearly doesnt even know what happend. The first decision is the last decision , the end.

Also its rather hilarious coming from Riddick that Hospital is somehow BS map, qRage has more skilled players than ESA by far, they maybe dont know much about vip or so but they got skill, its not shame to lose against them.
Back to top Go down
ghost_assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:47 pm

Hello sonny, thanks for your words. Without your words we can never get to know what should be done.
Back to top Go down
derp

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:48 pm

I am always willing to share my words of wisdom with indians and ESA, my big friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:53 pm

Yes you can shut up if you don't even know what's going on.
I never said hospital is BS map, I said hospital was THEIR choice, not ours...
And also I said
[24/8/2014 21:39:51]: Say: RId: if 6-6, u look in chatlog that they spawnkilled us in fw
[24/8/2014 21:39:54]: Say: RId: and we go home
Ref said same during foodwall match...they could have replayed the round rather than claiming to be short on time, and waste our time by extra map and being short with players so we had to skip rounds...
Back to top Go down
ghost_assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:53 pm

Yes you did that in past too, got some forum topics full of that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|WM|Linux

|WM|Linux

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:54 pm

Man I'm so glad SWAT4 era is finally gonna be over.

No more of this lame situations and, most importantly, no more : ''YOU KILLED MY ARREST FUCKING NOOB *teamtazed because I saved the prick from going into blind arrest attempt while tons of SWAT are around; and we both die because of that tase* '' kind of things. Yeeeey!

Last edited by Linux on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://worldmafia.net/
saikrishna7

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 7:33 pm

All hail Linux Very Happy and sry for offtopic
Back to top Go down
BRAVO
BRAVO

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 7:57 pm

pff bug now u complain about me -_- , can u remember how much time u said let bravo join
Back to top Go down
Sun

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:15 pm

Ok so after about 7 hours talking with the referee and dealing with raging ESA's and qRage's, this is the final decision:

The round in which the spawnkill took place will be replayed. The score will be set to 6-5 in ESA's favour, on Foodwall map and qRage will be SWAT. If ESA win the round, they win 7-5 overall and the 3rd map will become void, meaning they progress. If qRage win the round, it will be 6-6 but qRage will progress because of their victory on the 3rd map. Basically, its a winner-takes-all round, which is fked up, but the situation has left us like this..

The only other solution is for the entire match to be replayed, but both teams have to agree for that (and I dunno that will happen). Now onto the FAQ:

This is not fair, you ****
There is the ONLY fair resolution. There are many confusing and contrasting reports. Both sides think they are being unfairly treated, but ultimately this problem has arisen because a proper decision was not made by the referee in the server at the time. The viewpoint of the referee also changed partway through, which has lead to this drama.

I'm not gonna play/my team is not going to play
You can do whatever you want. If one team drops out, the other goes through, simple as that.

How is this going to be organized?
If time cannot be agreed, organizer will force. But ultimately, it is 1 round to play, so it can be scheduled an hour or 30 mins before the final. I will ask all three teams (including WM) individually the times that suit them best.

You hate qRage, don't you?
No, I don't.
Back to top Go down
Sun

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:47 pm

Now to reply some ppl:

BuG_MaSteR wrote:
Btw why bravo play with you, when we played vs him in tourney when he was in soh? Is it legal? So can we can cartel players to play with us in final..? Smile))
SoH got disqualified, and their results discounted from the table. That's why Bravo was allowed to play again.

Michal wrote:
In our game we had as well wait for referee to take screen shot.

Which game? vs DoK? I was talking to Kiehs the whole time, telling him that me and Dida will come 10-15 minutes after start time because DoK will likely no-show. We didn't need to take screenshot as it was already a tracked server. If I didn't have a bad past with you I would've told you on xfire Very Happy

Michal wrote:
No offence but you didnt found enough ppl to care about game

That's true. There are usually about 20-30 people online on xfire, but there are unlimited excuses. The only people who I know will definetely come (if they are online) are ghost_assassin and Dida. One of them is ESA, one of them qRage. You can see how the drama started in that game. People gotta walk their pet dogs, watch TV, wank, play another game, I heard it all in this tourney. I did actually ask, I think in Week 2, that if we get games which clash, then ref support is really welcomed.

Michal wrote:
Right now even when 1 of ref passed game and claimed vip was enough near you are trying to change decision

The result was going to stay 9-6 to qRage, until the ref from Foodwall told me that he felt it could've actually been illegal SK. If you look logs, he asks qR after round, if they want to replay the round or risk losing it later. I have never seen a ref give somebody a choice like that. It wasn't because he got 'manipulated' or forced by ESA, he admitted to not knowing which guy actually committed the spawn. Ultimately I can't blame him though, atleast he was willing to devote time to be a ref, even if many mistakes were made..

RuGiZuGi wrote:
I think a lot of people agree with me that a tournament without rules would have been much more interesting, as it shows pure skill and game play. This 'no spawn' rule caused already so much trouble in other tournaments... and in my opinion it limits team and player skills drastically.

As a 1.0 player, I got ridiculed by many 1.1 players when the 1.0 VIP League was organized back in 2012 (the hfbc days). These current rules, also used in WC last year, have been copied from Pimp's rulebook (excluding prehurt) that he successfully enforced in some previous tourneys that were praised by 1.1 players. But yes I know what you are saying.
Back to top Go down
Charfire

Charfire

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Okay jesus christ, i see that it is a big deal here so i can even volunteer to be a referee for this important match cause it rests on who we play in the final. Also i think the decision is so far the best one instead of replaying the entire match cause that is so time consuming.

But i also think this case has gotten way out of hand, for example in our case vs cartel we reckoned they spawnkilled us but both refs said "we play on, vip was near, i think that 'spawnkill' was nothing" so we didn't pursue it further and we had to respect the referee's decisions instead we focussed on winning the remaining rounds to ensure victory. Therefore in my opinion a loss is a loss you can make excuses all you like but its not going to take anything away from qR's victory in the rounds they won.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:19 am

You want play without rules, but the no prehurt rule comes from you...
We also prefer to play with spawnkill allowed, we run the only vip server atm where spawnkill is allowed...
But here it's not allowed and so don't bother when this rule is broken by someone it's none of your business...
And btw tons of cheers for you to not further complain on server for spawnkill after you won 8:1...

Back to top Go down
tommyHILFIGER

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:58 am

RId wrote:

And btw tons of cheers for you to not further complain on server for spawnkill after you won 8:1...

Maybe they just have more honour than you ftw pricks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:35 am

We start 20 min late cause we wait for your team. Ref chooses your map, you have advantage to start as swat.
Ref is afk when you spawnkill (talking about honor, the proof is clear that you spawnkilled, noone saw VIP near but still you bi**h around...), gives you opportunity to replay the round asap, you say you have no time...
Then on Rivrside again we have to wait 10 min for your players, sums up to half hour delay already (talking about "no time"). Our first players have to leave already, then you can choose the extra map, you still have plenty of time out of a sudden Smile
And when two refs would have been on server and see VIP is near our spawn (which he wasnt, in restaurant...) then the discussion would have been shorter. But one afk ref getting sth to drink during round, well.

And talking about honor again, you cry nonstop to restart rounds when your players drop from server during the round lol...We waited half an hour for you, what else do you want...
Back to top Go down
derp

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 10:39 am

The round will be replayed because of a single spawnkill, lets all accept it now shall we?

Arguing about it aftewards is really shit and makes no sense. @Rid i doubt WM gives a f**k about being spawnkilled nor spawnkilling.

I just know its gonna suck for qRage because its only one round, this is what ESA will do, they will camp and pray for qRage mistake. Now ehm if i would be qRage i wouldnt mind loosing against ESA.

Whatever happens and whoever really wins it, it shouldnt matter...so f**k it.
Back to top Go down
tommyHILFIGER

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 11:21 am

Rid, if I would lose in BS tourney against VIP team I would stfu and do not complain about single kill, cause it was shameful. I know you little fag can't learn to lose so you try to find as much excuses as you can. Dont fucking tell me you cared about our crashed players cuz you won a round "thanks" that.    If we gonna even take part in this "sick" action which is repeat of round I gonna pwn you so hard and this time admins wont help you. Go and f**k urself now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 11:47 am

Some more namecalling plz..
If you win this round I have no problem, but win it fair this time then Smile
Back to top Go down
Charfire

Charfire

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 11:56 am

Hahaha Riddick you do make me laugh Very Happy, i will inform you a little about our match where we complained about spawnkill.
The round in which they did spawnkilled we were winning only 3-0, had it finished the other way that round they could have easily made it into 3-1 and then a round later 3-2 so yes the result could have been alot closer than 8-1, but still we didn't complain after because we don't keep complaining after its been decided by the refs.
So yes tons of cheers cause we didn't complain about spawnkill like you did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 12:11 pm

From start you lied, but you have "honor".
Play this round or don't, there won't be crying/bitching afterwards, if you win or lose...
at least from our part...

[24/8/2014 20:1:51]: Say: ||ESA||RIddIcK: can u load riverside ed?
[24/8/2014 20:7:34]: Say: |BuG_MaSteR_: map guys?
[24/8/2014 20:7:41]: Say: ||ESA||Pennywise: river
[24/8/2014 20:7:59]: TeamSay: |BuG_MaSteR_: riverside
[24/8/2014 20:8:20]: TeamSay: qR|tommyHILFIGER: propose for our map?
[24/8/2014 20:8:25]: TeamSay: |BuG_MaSteR_: food
[24/8/2014 20:8:42]: Say: qR|tommyHILFIGER: foodwall
[24/8/2014 20:9:17]: Say: |MYT|Edward_REF: ESA do you know your map ?
[24/8/2014 20:9:21]: Say: ||ESA||Pennywise: rIVER
[24/8/2014 20:9:46]: Say: |MYT|Edward_REF: ok River Side for ESA.
[24/8/2014 20:9:51]: Say: |MYT|Edward_REF: qR did you choose your map ?
[24/8/2014 20:9:55]: Say: |BuG_MaSteR_: foodwall
[24/8/2014 20:10:52]: Say: ||ESA||RIddIcK: ok riverside plz
[24/8/2014 20:11:2]: TeamSay: |BuG_MaSteR_: put foodwall first pls
[24/8/2014 20:11:3]: TeamSay: |BuG_MaSteR_: D
[24/8/2014 20:11:10]: TeamSay: qR|Unn: yes we ve chosen first^^
[24/8/2014 20:11:16]: TeamSay: qR|tommyHILFIGER: +1
Ref loads FW first...
[24/8/2014 20:16:31]: Say: ||ESA||RIddIcK: bäh why this map first
[24/8/2014 20:16:37]: Say: qR|ongeL: ref are sold
and @Charfire....
You had 2 refs taking care about this situation while our one ref wasn't there and his decision was to view logs afterwards or restart round and qR was against the latter offer...
So logs have been viewed, proof is clear, still this round has to be replayed ...
Better than nothing ...
Back to top Go down
|WM|Linux

|WM|Linux

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 12:52 pm

I don't see how making one map first can influence entire match. If you trained your map, you will win, whether it is first one or second one played. Really no difference, just a bit more pressure knowing you need to win because you need to catch up with result, but if you think more about it, you got pressure in all rounds to win, so no idea what that is all about.

By the way maybe referee flipped a coin at home? Very Happy

Anyway let's see that decisive round and flaming afterwards. Won't be surprised if it would be replayed again Very Happy

Won't comment posts about our spawnkill complaints because it is pointless to say anything if referee said to go on with game, and so we did. Anyway thanks for cheering!
Back to top Go down
http://worldmafia.net/
ghost_assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 2:21 pm

The round you were talking about charfire is the one where you ran out of spawn. Rules suggest that you are only safe for 3sec and inside spawn but if you run out of spawn and expect suspect to not kill you, then you are dreaming.

About lots of saying what ref says? ref said on server that he will check logs later and will decide on round( go check logs). Yesterday when i talked to ref he said that was illegal spawnkill.

But still sun showing favor to qR ( who are nothing more than little girls crying like shit) and tell to replay.

I still don't get it how can sun make this decision when there was enough proofs that it was illegal spawnkill, ref also said it was illegal spawn kill.

This is ridiculous decision in my point of view. So good job all who spammed here to get things done for qR.

And to my little friend sonny - No one matches you. You have literally cried on every forum of swat 4. Try to check your past and then say things. But you are a dumb kid you wont hold yourself so spam here until some administrator bans you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6   [SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SEMI FINAL 2] qRage vs ESA: 9-6
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next