SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LastMinute| vs BiG| won

Go down 
+6
tarnold
sito
Nagi
The_MaSk
ciccio
Cyrkiel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyrkiel

LastMinute| vs BiG| won Empty
PostSubject: LastMinute| vs BiG| won   LastMinute| vs BiG| won Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:53 pm

LastMinute| vs BiG|
300:129

LastMinute: Cyrkiel, Vir

BiG: Ciccio, The Mask

UAC ID: lastminutevswtf

screens:

LastMinute| vs BiG| won Shot00000

LastMinute| vs BiG| won Shot00001

LastMinute| vs BiG| won Shot00002

LastMinute| vs BiG| won Shot00003

gg & gl bros I love you
Back to top Go down
ciccio

PostSubject: Re: LastMinute| vs BiG| won   LastMinute| vs BiG| won Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:07 pm

hard unlucky match for us was not our day but gg lastminut team
Back to top Go down
The_MaSk

PostSubject: Re: LastMinute| vs BiG| won   LastMinute| vs BiG| won Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:50 pm

As you can see from UAC's screens, "Virus" was playing with "Acm". Rules don't say it can't be used?
I have uninstalled the game as I was using it once and I want to respect the rules. I am not crying cause I have lost the match, but as I said above, I respect the rules and seems like the others don't.

Back to top Go down
Cyrkiel

PostSubject: Re: LastMinute| vs BiG| won   LastMinute| vs BiG| won Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:17 pm

np mask but whether it affected the game? only the time is right thats all... he forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
The_MaSk

PostSubject: Re: LastMinute| vs BiG| won   LastMinute| vs BiG| won Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:26 pm

He just can't use it. It's a rule.
Back to top Go down
Nagi

PostSubject: Re: LastMinute| vs BiG| won   LastMinute| vs BiG| won Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:54 pm

§8 Cheat - modified game file more than SWAT4 game version 1.1 interface allows, other files or programs used in Match to make advantage to Player (allowed: Gez Admin Client, communication software, binds, not allowed: R-Client, ACM Admin Mod, removed FPS limit, other programs and modifications of game files).
§47 No Cheats. (penalty: Team removed from Tournament)

Team is removed
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
Cyrkiel

PostSubject: Re: LastMinute| vs BiG| won   LastMinute| vs BiG| won Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:06 pm

hahaha virus should be reinstall swat and we can replay this match but np admin its ur loss not my. can't belive ur behavior. he just forgot about and uac not detected this like cheat Very Happy but your tournament. look again on this and call me maybe Wink yo.
Back to top Go down
sito

PostSubject: Re: LastMinute| vs BiG| won   LastMinute| vs BiG| won Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:13 pm

haha Very Happy idk why ppl are tryin to improve their gameplay by different things, including .ini changes. I always try to play fair and idk and i don't understand these actions I've said before, anyway, its not my problem ;d its only game... reinstall and u play like u were playin..

Last edited by sito on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sito

PostSubject: Re: LastMinute| vs BiG| won   LastMinute| vs BiG| won Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Anyway maybe try to give em chance Smile
Back to top Go down
tarnold

PostSubject: Re: LastMinute| vs BiG| won   LastMinute| vs BiG| won Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:36 pm

hahahahahhahahahahha owned Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Insäne

Insäne

PostSubject: Re: LastMinute| vs BiG| won   LastMinute| vs BiG| won Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Nagi wrote:
§8 Cheat - modified game file more than SWAT4 game version 1.1 interface allows, other files or programs used in Match to make advantage to Player (allowed: Gez Admin Client, communication software, binds, not allowed: R-Client, ACM Admin Mod, removed FPS limit, other programs and modifications of game files).
§47 No Cheats. (penalty: Team removed from Tournament)

Team is removed

And I quote, cya
Back to top Go down
Cyrkiel

PostSubject: Re: LastMinute| vs BiG| won   LastMinute| vs BiG| won Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:28 am

isn't modified its r-client legal mod but np. your affair gl on tournament Wink
Back to top Go down
virusekkk

PostSubject: Re: LastMinute| vs BiG| won   LastMinute| vs BiG| won Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:15 am

Quote :
And I quote, cya
Deleted, next time you talk about someone personal life you're banned

Quote :
Nagi
Nagi i didint know you couldnt use the ACM Admin Mod i just had it installed... It's a bit funny kicking me out of turny and my mate you should give me one more chance ill re-install swat and can play rematch with Mask and Ciccio and pls not be idiotic i didint win 300:129 because of respawn time on my screen LOL !

Quote :
He just can't use it. It's a rule.
Mask you are just looking for something to win and you found it... What's your point ? You are not going to go 10th place even. Kicking me out of tourny because i had time on screen lol, so without that time you would win yea ? As a "friend" in swat4 and a regular player you should just pm me in xf saying that you can't use acm mod because you can get kicked from tourny really bi**h as behaviour... I wish i could get one more chance from admin's we would do 450-50 with you LOLOLOLOLOL...
Back to top Go down
tommyHILFIGER

PostSubject: Re: LastMinute| vs BiG| won   LastMinute| vs BiG| won Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:23 am

Generally I remember when I had match ( ESL) againts wtf: Razor, Mask, homer. We were winning much but after match they made protest against me becouse of stupid r-celint ( I was banned for 2 years ) That's fair? In anycase here are same excesses Won better but opponents would have free victory. I am just wondering how it will be help you in rest matches.
Just shame for me.
Back to top Go down
ciccio

PostSubject: Re: LastMinute| vs BiG| won   LastMinute| vs BiG| won Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:32 am

virussss plssssssssssss your second win against me in 4 years you are sure you win reamatch 450 50 ???????? i hope we can play a rematch!!! anayway rule is rule you accept rules so dont cry now plsssssssss
Back to top Go down
virusekkk

PostSubject: Re: LastMinute| vs BiG| won   LastMinute| vs BiG| won Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:51 am

Quote :
irussss plssssssssssss your second win against me in 4 years
cool story bro ahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhaha
Back to top Go down
virusekkk

PostSubject: Re: LastMinute| vs BiG| won   LastMinute| vs BiG| won Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:59 am

so admin cicio wants to rm from big team.. lets do it then ill reinstall swat4 and play without admin mod or anything like that Smile!
Back to top Go down
Insäne

Insäne

PostSubject: Re: LastMinute| vs BiG| won   LastMinute| vs BiG| won Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:14 am

Virus next time make sure you read the rules, they were made to be followed, now there is no turning back..

Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: LastMinute| vs BiG| won   LastMinute| vs BiG| won Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:29 pm

match is won gor BiG cause of respawn timer
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LastMinute| vs BiG| won   LastMinute| vs BiG| won Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LastMinute| vs BiG| won
Page 1 of 1