SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match

Go down 
+4
PimpMyGun
Mig
Sonny
Michal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Empty
PostSubject: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:20 pm

Unfortunately we couldnt meet today winner 3rd place in Cup. Match finished quarrel. I couldnt be spectator this game cause I had different duties in home. I recived complains via xfira from both side. Insulting, double switch, abusing SA psw (kick from server opponent player, the end of round before time up) That kinda disappoint and sad such old players cant play match in normal conditions. I joined while 5th round. Hax and Seal even do not agree about score... I had not other choice like make decision about reapet that game with strict referee. I will contact you and I put here soon common date. Anyway you have to know if such a situation happen again in next match there will be not tolerance anymore. Troublemakers will be removed from tournament ! Next game only refeere has right to log in as like super admin. Rest poeple has to join with max psw join. I dont have permissions to chat logs server so I will be not able to prove who pushed for example "the end" button.
UAC3 id match: 3rdplace
Data: soon
ps Cyrkiel isn't allowed play for Seal, he already played matchs with SaD and rules are clear about that "Each player can represent only 1 team"

Last edited by {SoE}PimpMyGun on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected UAC match ID)
Back to top Go down
Sonny
Proudly Banned

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:28 am

I dont wanna make fights in here or things like that but,i dont even think i will get the squad to play vs them again,after what happend,my mates have enough of that noobish stuff,they had weird problems,1st one of our members Black,did double switch,he didint have any idea its not allowed,but ofc seal lets cry about that " i got screen i got screen" we said sorry,ok next what happend there was some problems of knowledge of seal team about rules,seal ended food as swat,and they wanted to start new map as swat again....i thought other map we start as swat....cmon lol,ok so sttus tried to make them believe us,switched as swat,but allmighty bs clan switched us back,ye thats fun,after that we were the one called noobs? haha funny,me and sttus arent "well"to people that call us names without any reasons,in the next round,i did spawn Seal members,with 5 sec rule,its enough to get me killed lol,i killed them all,and they cryd again,that we broke rules again,hmm ok? lol they only cryd cos they get pwned,thats a fact,other thing,after that incident,they started to speak in polish + namecalling me,as i know polish language...they started to namecall my friends in polish language,so should i watch like they make rasist kiddish comments about my team? lol thats not mature i think,after that we went ABOMB, it was 2-2 ,we play first map as swat,i get the hardest bomb on scene,and my team gets the up bomb,and yes we would win that round easy,but it was my fault i hit esp and i dont even know how i did stop the round,i know i hit the button,but i didint know i hit my mouse,yes i agree my fault,but why they say i did it on purpose when we would have won that round? haha again funny, my opinion was to reply that round ,there was no1 to contact,i wrote to Michal he was afk,i wrote to LanS,and i did say TO COME and idc cos its pure haos,lans came made peace on the server,and said to play that round again,it would be fair imo,changing the time ,imo sucks,but now there is no choice anyway + i also want to say that no i wasnt the saintest in this trash talk,my team tho was quiet and tryd to control me.And next time for Seal(no offence to skip now) control that nab Romeo.

P.S im sorry i will say it,but it was typical polish behaviour,u seal guys make people laugh cos of our nationality Smile cos of people like u,namecalling my german friends in polish language while we pleased u to talk in english and kurw4 this,kurw4 that xD
Back to top Go down
Mig
Admin
Admin
Mig

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:43 am

Ehm, was this the match for 3rd place or some preliminary qualification round?

Btw correct uacid was "3rdplace"

Also I would suggest everyone should use usual nickname. I dont see any positive point in using names like FuckYeah, MojaJenny etc.
Back to top Go down
http://swat4news.blogspot.com
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:40 am

pls dont say about typical polish behavior to not go to the same level.

About match, we will set-up some day and hour to play it with referee. I belive that now we cant count for agreement between teams.
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
Sonny
Proudly Banned

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:44 pm

Yep pimp sorry.Friday...20:00 thats my proposition.Anyway its best time for all.
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Date game sunday 18.12 ; 21:00 CET
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:30 pm

id uac3 match haxvsseal
Server 78.143.41.18:10680
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Hax won 3rd place. Seal left while 1 round. Seriously I have enough this tournament and childish behavie. Im glad there is only left final game. This game has not futer. Lack of organization. There is maybe couple clans who deserved to participate in any tournament. Swat community is ruined. Syndrome pro and kindergarten that what I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Sonny
Proudly Banned

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Easy match,+1 like michal said,only cry babys etc.GG Seal
Back to top Go down
Bummy

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Bug Masta played Very Happy ?
Back to top Go down
<|Seal|>BuG_MaSteR

<|Seal|>BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:44 pm

nope, another match I was offline Sad

But anyway, my player's drop coz in the middle of the round, they just get info: "Yes, you play!" Very Happy

Anyway good game.
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:36 pm

I asked about map than I switched to map picked by Hax. I was on view. There was 4 Hax and 4 Seal. Everybody on UAC3. Before game begun we wait 3 min (time before round) than I said good luck and game begun. One of your member thought you are going to play BS... He started to complain RD is about camping, BS is for pro's. I was in view and I saw begging Seal players moved to main got naded by Hax and 1 or 2 got killed. In second min of game one of Seal members start to tk and another on type "?" As like I said kindergarten. Waste your own time not mine
Back to top Go down
Sonny
Proudly Banned

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:37 pm

We were all in uac,Michal said we will play ,and he even said GL Smile,im also wondering,why did they drop,cos of that 1 round ? that would they lost? lol 1 lost round dosent mean some team cant win the match lol
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:59 pm

gratz to Hax. if story was like this, Seal prooved that they dont deserve for 3rd place

0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Applause0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Tumblr_ll5yh2PLe41qjeiaio1_250
Back to top Go down
Mig
Admin
Admin
Mig

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Gratulations HaX team.

If you (or any other clan) are interested in a friendly RD match with FoX let us know
cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://swat4news.blogspot.com
Sonny
Proudly Banned

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Thx Mig,and about war,i want as much wars as possible Very Happy and i think war against u in RD mod could be interesting Wink
Back to top Go down
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Sonny wrote:
Thx Mig,and about war,i want as much wars as possible Very Happy and i think war against u in RD mod could be interesting Wink

im guessing u would be out of hax lineup as always so what does it matter for u? :s
Back to top Go down
<|Seal|>BuG_MaSteR

<|Seal|>BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:19 pm

Yep Michal, it's better to say : W/o for hax, then make a restart. Ahh, poor politic, but as I said before, good job and congratulation's for 3rd place haxors Smile
Back to top Go down
Sonny
Proudly Banned

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:58 pm

I played all matches for HaX,i didint play only 2 matches cos of ping problem,so could u just ****,maybe some day u will show me ur true skills,ofc when my ping will be like ur (40-50),cos hax vs ele u and ur **** sprayzors showed that u can only camp,ofc u do it good,so gratz for that.

Last edited by {SoE}PimpMyGun on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : censored)
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Pls keep subject it is topic about match for 3rd place
Back to top Go down
<|Seal|>BuG_MaSteR

<|Seal|>BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Sonny is the lowest player in the HaX team, but he have so many to say, ehmm :p
Back to top Go down
|WM|HowlinPelle

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:59 pm

<|Seal|>BuG_MaSteR wrote:
Sonny is the lowest player in the HaX team, but he have so many to say, ehmm :p

You left cause you ****** up one round? out of 8 ? Maybe you were scared of HaX? seems like that

Last edited by {SoE}PimpMyGun on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : censored)
Back to top Go down
<|Seal|>BuG_MaSteR

<|Seal|>BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:42 pm

I dont play in this match, anyway Iam still dissapointed and my opinion is that, my player's lost not fair-play. They wanna play this match, and they were just fU**d up : )

Maybe they would lost, I dont care, but they can seen what admin's can do, when they are not objective.

Then first look on your own posture and later call other's kid's, coz in the first termin HaX show truly sad true about SWAT4 player's. They even end round, when they havent time, so evry coin have 2 side's Smile
Back to top Go down
Sonny
Proudly Banned

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Im the lowest ? funny,cos i do remember winning u in 4 v 4 easy +50 with my mates -_- in bs,like i said,learn to shoot Wink.About match,u would never win us in rd ,thats a fact,ur players acted like pussys and droped = showing my team that u act childlish,dont talk hax showed something bad,u were the one that complained all the way,i pwned u in spawn,u were the one that cryd....u were the one that was saying bullshit about rules.They didint defuse even single bomb,and u say about playing the game again lol.An the end,handsdown for me,what shocks me is that u call me low while i play better than any seal out there,thats interesting,it just seems u think skill is spray and arrests,sry but its not.
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:36 pm

I was writing a long reply here but i decidied that will be enough statement that score wont change. Michal is reasonable as a person and as a referee. it is not his fault that Seals didnt know even what mod they are playing, not mentioning about that match is started.

and if you like to play whole match, feel free to arrange it >>HERE<<.

Last edited by {SoE}PimpMyGun on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sonny
Proudly Banned

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Thats bs style pimp,when polaks like seal lose they drop,its the best way,when u die 0-15
Back to top Go down
<|Seal|>BuG_MaSteR

<|Seal|>BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:20 pm

{SoE}PimpMyGun, we dont have to replay this match, coz already Michal say what it's score : )

For me, Michal was a cool guy in this tournament, but he changed after WM lost in this cup, haha ;P
That's why I think, why Admins shouldnt play in their own cup's ;p
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:48 pm

I feel I have lock topic cause couple teenagers cant control hormones. If you has some objections toward manage by me this cup and mine objectivity feel free to complain on right section. I has to watch for bussines all participate in this tournament not only Seal. Topic is locked. If you wish continue conversation on such a low level feel free to do it but on xfire. You can allways set up game between eachother and check out which team is more valuable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match   0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

0-8 Seal vs Hax - 3rd place match
Page 1 of 1