SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FA vs KL 0 8

Go down 
+2
Mig
Michal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

FA vs KL 0 8  Empty
PostSubject: FA vs KL 0 8    FA vs KL 0 8  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Another one game with interesting story. Around 21:25 CET one of FA memebers Mirko called me to server to referee game FA vs KL. In fact that game has to begun 21:00 CET. There was only 3 players from KL and full squad FA. They played game 4 vs 3 but minimum is 4 vs 4. After warm up FA complain that I should count score as like 1:0 for them. Well If they decided to wait for KL than they need to wait for minimum or report me earlier around 21:00 that KL do not showed up. I came to server cause of one of FA members called me to join to ref match. When finnaly the last one KL joined one of FA members left cause he was unhappy that I ref this game. Well I even had not in mind to watch this game but I did for request his another member. We could finnaly begun game but Ghost left and FA didnt had the last one guy. I asked if they can repleace him but than another one FA left so that was obvious that match will be not played. Next time make screen around 21 cet and call me if rival not appear instead call me to ref match than later to complain to count score when KL didnt had minimum ! I have rly better things to do instead listen complains that grass is to green. I have to decided to remove FA from tournament. Same like in group A matchs against them will be not count in stats. I have to change either passwords on server cause one of FA members banned KL players.
Back to top Go down
Mig
Admin
Admin
Mig

FA vs KL 0 8  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA vs KL 0 8    FA vs KL 0 8  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:39 am

I don't understand one thing: if both sides agree, why one team cannot play in less than 4?

And that rule about removing points is ridiculous. Its used nowhere else than in this tourno. Usual solution is count matches that were played according to their result and remaining matches count as contumacy.

About FA - I have seen several times that some of them cant behave when they loose :/
Back to top Go down
http://swat4news.blogspot.com
{KL}SkandalisT

FA vs KL 0 8  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA vs KL 0 8    FA vs KL 0 8  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:44 am

actually KL came in 21:05 smth like this. we had only 2 players and first round we played 2vs4(actually i thought its a warm up, not a playing). our 3th connected in next 10 min(after crash) and 4th came in 21:30 in next 5 min, when michal came. Whole 1st round noone complained about match time starting, all was np. D:
In any team can be problem with finding players, all can happens in this life(game can crash/teammate can loose connection/game can accidently die), actually i dont know match, wich started right in planned moment.
Dont wanted to talk anything about behave... i had some friends in FA, and its a good guys, wich i respect, but when some newbie member ban me just for fun and after half hour SUDDENLY write in xfire what im a peace of sh** its made me laugh. Smile mb strange and not adequate reaction, but i lold so hard on it. Very Happy

KL dont need this freakin victory, we dont care about this, cuz our rd players away and b cuz of this we using vip players to play just for fun and just show on match.

Last edited by {KL}SkandalisT on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : lame english)
Back to top Go down

FA vs KL 0 8  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA vs KL 0 8    FA vs KL 0 8  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:00 am

21:00 : 3 FAs are on server
21:05 : 4th FA connecting
21:15 : After I spoke 10 min ago to SkandalisT via xfire first KL members connecting.
They say they just have 3 members ready for this match, so after 1-2 rounds of warm-up
they were all on server and we agreed to start the match in 3vs4 at 21:25
Some seconds before the round should start a KL member disconnected, noone said anything about this round dont count, so
we started the match as planned.
21:30 : During the round 2 more KL members connected, but one of them had UAC trouble, so he didnt play in this round.
Also Michal connected (noone of us knows why Mirko called him and that he called him, but he wouldnt have done it if he knew about Seal - FA Razz)
21:35 : After the first round ended, Michal said the score dont count, cause it wasnt 4vs4.

Anyway we agreed to start the match with KL, when one of them has UAC trouble and one disconnects again its not our fault.
Ghost disconnected after the senseless discussion whether to count the round or not.
After that, I left too, as Michal said we cant continue 3vs4 and I dont want talk against a wall.
I dont know what happened then. Ewolt disconnected and something happened on server that made Mirko overreacting and banning some members of KL.
I sincere apologize for that, but we all know that provocation sometimes causes overreaction.
I understand that we are excluded from tournament for that, and I can live with it.

To all participants remaining, GL & HF
cu...
Back to top Go down
FAMirko

FA vs KL 0 8  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA vs KL 0 8    FA vs KL 0 8  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:03 pm

I apologize to KL members Cool
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

FA vs KL 0 8  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA vs KL 0 8    FA vs KL 0 8  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:01 pm

score placed on schedul;e
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
Makaveli

FA vs KL 0 8  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA vs KL 0 8    FA vs KL 0 8  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:51 pm

well there was a match played in group b that wasnt 4v4 and still score was counted.

https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com/t377-westcoast-vs-doa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FA vs KL 0 8  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA vs KL 0 8    FA vs KL 0 8  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FA vs KL 0 8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWAT4 Tournament forum :: Archives :: SWAT4 1.1 RD Tournament 2012-
Jump to: