SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SWAT 5 - WE WANT IT!

Go down 
+3
|TM|Darkkop
PimpMyGun
Titinho
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Titinho

SWAT 5 - WE WANT IT! Empty
PostSubject: SWAT 5 - WE WANT IT!   SWAT 5 - WE WANT IT! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:07 am

vimeo.com/31276821

or

Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: SWAT 5 - WE WANT IT!   SWAT 5 - WE WANT IT! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:22 am

hey Titi, nice movie, I liked this effect with dying and recovering that was amazing.

Anyway, with all respect, I belive that argument with SWAT4 dying is not the best. It could suggest that idea for game was too bad to keep it alive.

Maybe notrice in video that it is still active with tournaments, but engine is old and buggy and download is `off` in default thats why they should make new one Smile I know, it is hard to do it in a short movie, but I think that they have to be realized that idea for game is briliant and they can earn a lot of money making it a bit better.

Also I can give you more contacts to clans if you want make final list longer Smile And Add maybe somewhere year 2011 that people in destination of this movie will know that it is fresh movie Smile
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
|TM|Darkkop

PostSubject: Re: SWAT 5 - WE WANT IT!   SWAT 5 - WE WANT IT! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:28 pm

This argument of swat 5 is going on long time , they made video of swat 5 but it would be whit zombies but they decidet to not bring it in , the makers of swat maybe have no idea's to bring NEW stuff in swat i think we will just have to accept that SWAT 4 will die and we will have to move other game's if no swat 5 comes .
Back to top Go down
Sonny
Proudly Banned

PostSubject: Re: SWAT 5 - WE WANT IT!   SWAT 5 - WE WANT IT! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:44 pm

Just add new maps,new grapchics...and some new small things
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

PostSubject: Re: SWAT 5 - WE WANT IT!   SWAT 5 - WE WANT IT! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Its all about money, developers nowadays doesn't have money to make great game for couple of guys...They need BigBang and comercial titles like CoD series or Battlefield series...I don't believe, that Swat 5 will come out. It is too boring for regular players (understand retards who want to run faster than Alien, make jump kills and noscopes and calling others low...). Developers are afraid of making game for players who like tactical action, because there is not such a number of us -> risk of loosing money. It's simple, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
http://fox.webovka.eu
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: SWAT 5 - WE WANT IT!   SWAT 5 - WE WANT IT! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Unfortunately Spider said true. Swat 4 isn't comercial game. Most of poeple who play game's prefer easy game's and swat is not about run and shot like money but either about tactic and what is the most important team work. So even if someone will creat Swat 5 it will be remind another one COD 4 where poeple jump 10 m from window meantime kill 2 guys behind wall and change ammo.
Back to top Go down
Sttus

PostSubject: Re: SWAT 5 - WE WANT IT!   SWAT 5 - WE WANT IT! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:26 am

Well, I think SWAT4 has an nice idea, so there could be no problem for someone who wants to make a good game to use this idea. Because I think if you take a look on other games... There are 1 000 000 of other games, that has no idea and are really fuc*ed up. SWAT4 is original.

Titi, maybe there would be better to go in TSS with other mates, turn on music, make less brightness, play some scary mission and make a COOP video, because SWAT4 athmosphere always impressed on me really much Smile Others could see all the possibilities of SWAT4, cameras, etc. Anyway good job with video, at last someone tried to make something Smile

Unortunately, SWAT4 was made to die by the first time of released. SWAT4 is divided to 3 games - SWAT4 1.0, SWAT4 1.1, SWAT4 TSS.

For me SWAT5 would need to be without main bugs, with new internet system (not .MP5). Graphics can stay so I still can run it, please. Twisted Evil

SWAT 5 - WE WANT IT! SWAT--5-Modern-Tactics-Cd-Cover-23315
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWAT 5 - WE WANT IT!   SWAT 5 - WE WANT IT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWAT 5 - WE WANT IT!
Page 1 of 1