SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KL vs FoX 3-5

Go down 
+6
KrazyFire
Xavii
{KL}SkandalisT
Hell_Angel
Spider
NDFreddy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
NDFreddy

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:07 pm

Maps: Abomb, Quick Fuel, Auto Garage, Training

Thx for hosting this tournament. Since Im moving to another city tomorrow and wont be taking my pc with me it was my last war in this game so bb to all of you..

Final words: No referee, pings totally unbalanced (they had half some third of ours), total mess game without any fun for me atleast, spamming from both teams with stupid jokes about hitler etc.., in final round (we had chance to tie) server started lagging as hell with 2-3 second lags.. That time we lost our camping spots and lost round therefore.. So in my SWAT days I have seen much better organized tournaments.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Well this match really wasn't ideal. I try to react on you Freddy, but I don't want to start some flame war...
No referee? When we wanted to know your maps, you told us after our first map. In addition, when ref came, you sent him away=).
About pings - yes I agree, that we had around 50 and you around 100, is it really so big difference? I don't know.
Spamming and jokes yes, but it seemed to me then till you started to losing, you had also fun, it is also worst, when team is loosing, try to live with that...
Last last round was really interesting...servers started to lagg also to us, strange that everytime when we saw you in doorbugs, so blame yourself for this...And finally it is shame from you to call this bad organised tournament - this was your first! group match and this post is maybe your first post here? So it is about each team attitude. If Michal would organised this "better", you probably would have 5 no show losses. In addition, you came 10-15 minutes later to server. Anyway it was a hard match against very strong opponent and I wish you good luck guys.
Back to top Go down
http://fox.webovka.eu
Hell_Angel

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:39 pm

you can say what you want we played with 130 pings when you guys around 50 + we lost our place of camp in last 4 min cuz lag no1 of us can move and shot, 3 bombs lost in last 4 min cuz this lag dono who host the server but 2 low, time jump from 4:23 to 4:20 every sec when I even die I not see my self die only after 2-3 sec, 2 low non word. + this refere come after 1 hour of game if I start with refere I end with refere if other refere was come so np for me but when come someone who say he come in the time and come after 1 hour why should I agree to see me play? nvm in end was gg but you can say what you want maybe we didnt won cuz the pings but I sure we was make tie if not this last 4 min of lag what kill 3 of us in sec and remove us from place of camp.
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:44 pm

KL vs FoX 3-5 118777484-3
KL vs FoX 3-5 118777491-3
KL vs FoX 3-5 118777494-3
KL vs FoX 3-5 118777503-3

FoX you r good enemyes, thx for game.^^
But i realy couldnt enjoy this game b coase of lagging. U must understand, that if u know spots/bombs and where enemy move - speed doesnt matter so much when u learned all on ur mode. But when i absolutely dunno map and bombs, i must move and be ready to shot everywhere in every corner. And lags and reaction speed mean here a lot, belive me.
We already played funtrain vs WM on this server... and was same crap btw, next time please lets take other server just. Wink

some of us reale had bad behavior, we also mad some jokes at start. (when Fred was banned b cuz of teamkillz) Laughing

Imho it could be tie, last round ruined everything. We controlled whole map and ur spawns, but since lag started u got some unfair advantage with UBER NODIE, u just moved and disarm bombs without shoting.
Very Happy gg

P.S. Btw wtf was with reffere? i was afk and just when came i see |Fs|Starsky "bb all have a nice hollydays" who pwned him? Smile

Last edited by {KL}SkandalisT on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NDFreddy

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:46 pm

1)Referee came 1 hour after war started.. useless since he doesnt know what happened before.. No referee can judge a match that is running for 1 hour already.
2) When do you think did we start losing? Game was tight until last round so I dont see what you mean by "start losing".. It is not about loss, but about fun imo. And I didnt have any fun, so I´m searching for the cause..
3) Below your name you can find "Posts"..
4) We didnt arrange any wars, neithe did our opponents so why should we lose by "noshow"? Very Happy
5) I think we dont have to discuss that lags are a big help to kill suspects that are camping.. It is a big advantage to SWAT team and that 5 minutes we lost our positions since enemies were teleporting..
6) Before match we asked both organiser and you to switch server which was empty, so don´t say "we knew it was played on WM server".. Ofc we knew that´s why we wanted to switch :S

Sad to leave SWAT like this Sad
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:00 pm

yes all could be better, but its a life, need move forward, f**k this results, dont worry my dear nab, all gonna be cool. Wink
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Freddy, I understand you...and I am sorry that you are leaving Swat in this way. But understnad us, that we didn't wanted to risk to move on server, which is NOT tournament official, so my team could have problems. Maybe if you come sooner, we could try other servers...But this all is only maybe...I wish you good luck in your life and nice living in a new home. And consider returning to playing Swat, you will miss it for sure;) Cu guys and last thx for game
Back to top Go down
Xavii

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:37 pm

I played whole war vs TRS with 200 ping. I see in screenshots u had 50 ping.

The server is the same for everybody, and when it lags it lags to everyone.

Having higher or lower ping than the others depends on each person and his connection.
Back to top Go down
KrazyFire

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:44 pm

cu next week freddy
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Lads, lets dont forget that this is not proffesional tournament. What means proffesional? Lets say that it is someones profesion. Organizers are not organizing tournaments every day, not earning money for that, the same is about participants. We are injecting here our time, power and money to make fun for at least 24*4 people. We are doing this as best as we can. I belive that rest of organizers will agree with me.

Gratz and good luck for both of the teams in next matches
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
|WM|HowlinPelle

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:23 pm

yes pimp Smile

Last edited by |WM|HowlinPelle on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:24 pm

I think my dear that you posted in a wrong topic Smile
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:49 am

KrazyFire wrote:
cu next week freddy
He leaving swat not b coase of losing or smth, he going to study, so dont mess it with "drama" as it was with smash. Evil or Very Mad He not will be in next week, cuz he will not have pc since some time.

Xavii wrote:
I played whole war vs TRS with 200 ping. I see in screenshots u had 50 ping.
The server is the same for everybody, and when it lags it lags to everyone.
Having higher or lower ping than the others depends on each person and his connection.
As i wrote before, lags matter a lot if team wich well know RD play vs VIP team(70% of us dunno bombs and etc). When u must move/disarm/cover mates and you dont know from where for example enemy come, lags and nodie ruin some moments in game.

Last edited by {KL}SkandalisT on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :P)
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:21 am

To be honest there is allways some exuses in your case Freddy. In past when you played war in 1.0 and you lost you reaction was exacly the same. You said it is time for leaving swat. You couldnt handle loss so you uninstalled swat. Previous cup you complain for polish server in that one you complain about Germany server. Let me tell you something if you have lags than buy better connection instead complain for hosters. So lets stop drama soon Freddy come back to swat and somehow he will find solution to take his pc to another city.
Back to top Go down
LanS

LanS

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:08 am

Michal wrote:
To be honest there is allways some exuses in your case Freddy. In past when you played war in 1.0 and you lost you reaction was exacly the same. You said it is time for leaving swat. You couldnt handle loss so you uninstalled swat. Previous cup you complain for polish server in that one you complain about Germany server. Let me tell you something if you have lags than buy better connection instead complain for hosters. So lets stop drama soon Freddy come back to swat and somehow he will find solution to take his pc to another city.

+1
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpa-multigaming.xaa.pl
Spider

Spider

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:37 pm

Lets stop this guys...Make bombs, not chat war;)
Back to top Go down
Hell_Angel

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:49 pm

LanS wrote:
Michal wrote:

+1

what + 1 really kid, any way Mich not only Fred was lagy but I not gona speak now about how we played with pings round 130-160, I speak that the server him self was lag last 4-5 min of game, lag mean time jump in 2-3 sec every time we lost because this shit the stupid game and why I say stupid?
1.pings total different between epic and KL.
2.this not smurt refere think I will agree him watch me play when he come after 1 hour of war.
3.in end we didnt did the tie cuz of hoster so dont say "better connection" or "take his pc to another city" because we only but only didnt make this tie cuz your server of WM been total lag(all KL been lagy), what give us to lose 3 boombs in 5 min + lose our place of camp when we cant even see enemy and see our self die when we didnt even saw who kill us so no power for this shit.
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Spider wrote:
Lets stop this guys...Make bombs, not chat war;)
Back to top Go down
NDFreddy

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:25 pm

Michal wrote:
The clan-hopper who always joined the team that was best at current time tells me I can´t handle losses Very Happy I guess you see sarcasm yourself Very Happy

PS: 1) no better net available 2) If everyone has 2-3 second-lags it doesnt require much computerknowledge to see that it´s not about network-connection of clients

Last edited by NDFreddy on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LanS

LanS

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:35 pm

buy better net Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpa-multigaming.xaa.pl
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:13 pm

It is true that Fox had better connection, as i see on screens. About server freezing it was for both teams equal disadvantage.

It is second tournament organized on this site where KL members complains very hard for server quality.

I suggest to KL for next tournament, if will happen, to sponsor servers to play on best ones.

About this tournament, maybe you lost one match cause of server problems, but still you have chance to proof how good you are.
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Seem Freddy is angry , atleast each team where I was had some good moments and success besides teams where you played like FG, Fear and other "fast foods" created by you. I can tell you why cause I dont give up and do not escape when I loss Smile
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Stop bitching like nubcakes.
It wont help to anyone. We not asking to rematch or smth, wtf is problem, about what u talking right now? uh?
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Ok topic is locked. Rest converations and fight via xfire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KL vs FoX 3-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KL vs FoX 3-5   KL vs FoX 3-5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KL vs FoX 3-5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWAT4 Tournament forum :: Archives :: SWAT4 1.1 RD Tournament 2012-
Jump to: