SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Situation in Group A

Go down 
+8
Hell_Angel
LanS
Sonny
|WM|SabbatH
Spider
PimpMyGun
Makaveli
Michal
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

Situation in Group A Empty
PostSubject: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:49 pm

Since Epic clan left tournament organizers decided that points made by Epic will be not count in group statistics. So about order in group will decide matchs between other teams.
Back to top Go down
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:18 pm

and whys the points taken off? i dont see any sence in that.
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:22 pm

It is easy if you wanna promote to next stage you have to be better than other clans who keep play in this Cup.
Back to top Go down
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Michal wrote:
It is easy if you wanna promote to next stage you have to be better than other clans who keep play in this Cup.

yeah thats the point.
when we win some team the points gets taken off from us.
pro job admins...

its none of our problem some teams didnt play vs epic. maybe they shoulda played dont u think?

Last edited by Makaveli on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Makaveli wrote:
and whys the points taken off? i dont see any sence in that.

point is: EPIC didnt played all games. 2 matches were lost so we had doubt: what to do with them? possible solutions: score 8-0 for this 2 teams, remove EPIC from list or just not to give any points to this 2 teams.

- if we score 8-0, it wont be fair, because other teams who played EPIC already should have the same. It could be too easy round points for 2 teams from group.
- if we not give any points for 2 teams who didnt played EPIC matches, they are loosing opportunity to get extra round points
- if we pretend that EPIC wasnt here, all get equal scores and quitting tournamnent by EPIC isnt changing nothing
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:31 pm

and btw epic played vs tpa and won.
so tpa lost their points to epic.

now when we won epic and dont get points are u kidding me?
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Makaveli try to start your brain pls...I dont want to offense you, but there is no other solution than, not to count the matches, that Epic played...wake up pls
Back to top Go down
http://fox.webovka.eu
|WM|SabbatH

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:39 pm

+1 Spider

Same rules are for example in Clan Base Cups. And they are fair to all clans taking part.
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:40 pm

we concidered all 3 ways and we decided that even if best team in group will quit tournament before last match, same solution also will be most fair.

other 2 ways have much more negative points
Back to top Go down
Sonny
Proudly Banned

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:42 pm

hax vs epic 8-0 ty
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Sonny wrote:
hax vs epic 8-0 ty

this match isnt counted anymore. here you have group match scores:

https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com/t301-schedules

you can not say guys that with this way in play-offs will play best teams in group anyway. Only lost here is that teams witch played vs EPIC alread lost time. But I belive that EPIC have enough serious problems and we respect their decision.
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Personally I would like to be ashamed wrote such a complains. You lost against Tpa. Yes that true Tpa lost against Epic and they got benefit after our decision. Anyway Ele left still 2 matchs. Game with Hax and SaD. It is up to you if you wanna pass next stage. In such a situation do not exist fair solution for all. If you deserved promotion to next stage you have to beat other clans in normal game and do not watch for other clans.
Back to top Go down
Sonny
Proudly Banned

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:29 pm

Oh very nice Epic got ashamed of loosing with nab teams so they quited ye thats shame,we arranged that match 2 weeks ago..first they didint have players ok we gave them another chance....2 days before match they quit...8-0 for us
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Sonny Do you read what we wrote on forum ?
Back to top Go down
Sonny
Proudly Banned

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:36 pm

"this match isnt counted anymore" if it dont count we dont win 8-0....maybe im wrong? The Match was arranged 2 times...but ok..no1 gets a point for playing vs epic.
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Quote :
points made by Epic will be not count in group statistics
Back to top Go down
Sonny
Proudly Banned

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Yap i see....
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Guyz I can't believe what I see...Canceling of all EPIC matches, is equal to all ---> 5 left teams can fairly fight their way to playoffs...If you keep results, what then? You count unplayed matches like contumation? Are you really kind of these guys? Did I miss sth? Is there jackpot of 1.000Euro for winning this tour or we play this for fun and beacuse we love this great game?
Back to top Go down
http://fox.webovka.eu
LanS

LanS

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Sorry, but we played the first time in a long time on RD, and therefore we lost vs Epic.. look, we won vs eLe and Tie vs SaD ... both clans are better than Epic.. So i think, if we were to repeat match vs Epic.. I think that we have won vs Epic Team Smile This points is good Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpa-multigaming.xaa.pl
Hell_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:39 pm

LanS wrote:
Sorry, but we played the first time in a long time on RD, and therefore we lost vs Epic.. look, we won vs eLe and Tie vs SaD ... both clans are better than Epic.. So i think, if we were to repeat match vs Epic.. I think that we have won vs Epic Team Smile This points is good Smile

EPIC not less good then eLe and sad + I sure if you do more 1 game vs epic they win again.
but I can agree to delete all games of epic cuz they go out from this tournament.
Back to top Go down
|WM|HowlinPelle

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Some clans played against EPIC, some didnt. you play these wars, they maybe have cost you 2 hours. it was good training for sure.

No one has a disadvantage IF they played against EPIC.

Fact is, there are 5 teams left, and the two teams that have won against the others should succeed. Simple as that
Back to top Go down
halaj

halaj

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:53 pm

I agree with Makaveli. That's a bit unfair. We had in our 5 matches just 1 lose and we didn't get to the next round of tournament cuz our 3 pts have been removed when Epic has left the cup. We'd have totally diffrent situation.... 2wins 2draws 1lose = 8 pts and currently 1st place in the group.
Remember - Lex retro non agit. Smile
Back to top Go down
|WM|SabbatH

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:55 pm

Well I think that the decision made by tournament organizers was fair to all clans in that group. There was no better solution to such problem. If a clan wants to advance to next stage it must win other clans. Not count points on clan that withdraw from cup.
SaD you were just unlucky that you were unable to win vs HaX or Tpa and 2 ties is not enough to go to playoffs. You should blame yourself at least in 60 %.
Back to top Go down
|WM|HowlinPelle

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:09 pm

HaX has many wars to play, so we should wait first and then discuss.

But as it is now, I see it like that:
I think halaj is right.

Currently 3 clans are fighting for qualification.
eLe won 3 matches: EPIC/SaD/SGT

Tpa and SaD won 2 matches.
Tpa won against eLe/SGT
SaD won against EPIC/SGT

And now, 1 of SaDs wins doesnt count anymore and they arent qualified.This does not seem to be fair.

I propose to make 1 match between the two teams that can qualifiy for 2nd place, they tied against each other until now.

Still, HaX has many wars to play, so we should wait first and then discuss
Back to top Go down
Xavii

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:07 pm

I dont understand the point here.

- EPIC left the tournament and some teams couldnt play against them ?
- Some people think that it's more fair to keep 3 points from victory vs EPIC even if other teams dont have chance to play vs EPIC ?
- Is it more fair that some teams play 4 matches and others 3 ?
Back to top Go down
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:46 pm

i would be ready to give 3 pts to any team that didnt play vs epic.
but as u see its unfair to ele sad and also kinda to hax team.
now tpa get free pass they get the benefit.
but w/e
Back to top Go down
halaj

halaj

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Let's call EPIC to continue this cup and no more troubles Razz
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Makaveli wrote:
(...)
but w/e

free? i will see in a moment what are match results but i belive that they have to win somethink to pass

p.s. if someone is blaming everyone for his own lost but not himself, how big chance is that he will win next time?
Back to top Go down
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:38 pm

{SoE}PimpMyGun wrote:
Makaveli wrote:
(...)
but w/e

free? i will see in a moment what are match results but i belive that they have to win somethink to pass

p.s. if someone is blaming everyone for his own lost but not himself, how big chance is that he will win next time?

count epic matches and u see tpa would drop out so there u go..

still wanna tell its a fair decision? Very Happy

Last edited by Makaveli on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonny
Proudly Banned

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:40 pm

indeed
Back to top Go down
Xavii

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:22 pm

do everyone understand here that to pass to the next stage they have to be better than their rivals ?

now EPIC is not a rival, now you only have 3 rivals, be better than them and u will be in playoffs.
Back to top Go down
ROBERTO_PL

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Xavii wrote:
I dont understand the point here.

- EPIC left the tournament and some teams couldnt play against them ?
- Some people think that it's more fair to keep 3 points from victory vs EPIC even if other teams dont have chance to play vs EPIC ?
- Is it more fair that some teams play 4 matches and others 3 ?

^^ +100 Don't cry and japson Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Simply play to continue.

Not fairplay would be that part of the bands has received a free points not playing the game with an epic, because it is not said that to win these matches, and clan tpa It would be harmed because of the epic lost. So what occasion with these clans, correlation did not play vs epic would receive any points if they also do not get QuestionQuestionQuestion If the clans, which did not play vs epic and will receive no points for this match are simply so many terms of those who played with epic and win the match getting 3 points. So just remove this clan, and not counting the points scored by the other clans of the epic is an equitable solution. GL all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Sonny
Proudly Banned

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:33 pm

I think it helped Tpa alot...it made HaX position worse..should i call this bad luck? ye
Back to top Go down
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:25 pm

in normal situation it woulda been forfeit win for any team that didnt play vs epic just cuz epic didnt want to play. and already played matches would count.
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:31 pm

I belive that discussion have no sence, I dont see reason to change decision, I think that Michal also. I still think that it is most fairly decision that we made.

Situation was unique and with any decision there would be people unhappy. It is only bad luck that some team lost points gained on match vs EPIC.
Back to top Go down
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:30 pm

{SoE}PimpMyGun wrote:
I belive that discussion have no sence, I dont see reason to change decision, I think that Michal also. I still think that it is most fairly decision that we made.

Situation was unique and with any decision there would be people unhappy. It is only bad luck that some team lost points gained on match vs EPIC.

np after all tpa didnt move on cuz we won hax so they lost their advantage :d
Back to top Go down
Sonny
Proudly Banned

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:32 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:56 pm

so i understand that it will be end of complaining? Smile
Back to top Go down
LanS

LanS

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:01 pm

maybe yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpa-multigaming.xaa.pl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Situation in Group A   Situation in Group A Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Situation in Group A
Page 1 of 1