SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IR vs ICGT poll

Go down 
2 posters

How many rounds will the winner win?
IR vs ICGT poll Vote_lcap0%IR vs ICGT poll Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
IR vs ICGT poll Vote_lcap25%IR vs ICGT poll Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
IR vs ICGT poll Vote_lcap75%IR vs ICGT poll Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
IR vs ICGT poll Vote_lcap0%IR vs ICGT poll Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
|Hubert

|Hubert

IR vs ICGT poll Empty
PostSubject: IR vs ICGT poll   IR vs ICGT poll Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 2:21 pm

The poll created, please vote.

ICGT- famous polish clan from old times. Members of ICGT say it was never a clan but it was more like association and clan together, something like hybrid. In one of the swat4 polish scene interviews (yes, we had our polish forum with all swat 4 polish players and clans) one of ICGT leaders answered about why did he create ICGT "- To make changes. To make our clan different than others. That's why I always said it is not just an ordinary clan but a hybrid associaton-clan. We play together but there is no need to play if you have no time, there is no training on 20 PM or something like that". This interview was conducted by (probably) GROM Ninja (BuG_MaSteR) with ChupaChupsa and some other ICGT guys, dated on 2010-2011. Still - in our nomenclature we call it just a clan because many clans at that time were having the same way of being however I do remember some that were expelling members who were inactive. That's why ICGT was a new quality that time cause of the way of treating members's activity.

ICGT in tournament was able to show that they can make a difference and come back when the score is not on their favour. They made one of the UiS player drop the swat 4 game (Zatox), hopefully he will be back. Both teammates, Joint and Arkhos were part of TeamPoland, team that represented Poland in ESL games. Of course with so much break they lost some skills but still the old winner's blood run through them.

IR is italian power, who advanced from 2nd position in their group. They lost unfortunately to nRs. They seem to be more active today than ICGT is, however as we all know it's not always the main reason of someone 's winning or losing.
Will IR be able to win vs ICGT? we will see that. I personally think that ICGT has upper hand, but as qR vs eLe and BK vs eLeBor showed - everything in this tournament is possible.

Today's question is a bit different - I ask you guys how many rounds team that win will win ? means - if ICGT win the match, how many rounds will they win in that match? sometimes one round can decide of everything. Please enjoy it and hopefully we will be able to find out.
Back to top Go down
BéRk
Admin
Admin
BéRk

IR vs ICGT poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: IR vs ICGT poll   IR vs ICGT poll Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 5:31 pm

I chose 3 !!
Back to top Go down

IR vs ICGT poll
Page 1 of 1