SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
|Hubert

|Hubert

Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor Empty
PostSubject: Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor   Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 1:00 pm

BK| vs eLeBor|
184:174

BK: Panda, Semavi
eLeBor: eLectron, Boromir

Comment: The game to remember! What I experienced during watching this game was really what you can call fantastic experience. The game started as planned around 20 PM on one of the tnt servers. Maps were chosen AB and WP, classical bs maps. Frist round was played in very decent gameplay with eLeBor only +7. Anyone who would be there with me could tell that it was to be game with no 100% certain winner. Second round ended in +3 for BK with total +7 after A-BOMB. We all know that these results +1-30 are not that much of safe cushion to play safety in 3rd round so I didn't expect no camp game. The game wasn't slow however wasn't fast either. Every team respected each other but it looked like eLeBor has the upperhand since beginning. However there were making personal mistakes which ended in some points loss, eventually led to lose the whole game.

[center]We had some comments about tournament's server condition by (imho) Man of the Match, Semavi

Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor X7comm10

Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor X9comm10

The Wolcott Projects started with +7 as I said before. The first round was again full of personal mistakes. I'd say it was game of Panda and Semavi mistakes because many situations were to win or at least not to lose 10pts / 5 pts. However in the same time eLeBor was making same mistakes with covering and 1on1 situations. Many situations on stairs were failed also. Boromir was making good impression during until the 3rd round and especially in 1st round WP. The round ended in +30 with total +33 points for eLeBor. I think noone would expect what would happen after the restart...What would you normally expect during the last round when you have winning position like eLeBor? You'd expect not to lose the game and behave very safely. BK has done many couldn't done before! Let's begin with important fact for that round which was Semavi's reconnection. As he told us (and he is not visible in 3rd round scoresheet) he needed to restart the router because of constant problems with connection. He came back with real superpowers. Last round began and I wasn't able to believe what was going on there. After 4 minutes the score was +20:

Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor X11com10

Semavi brought new quality to BK game. I don't want to miss Panda here bcs he's done really good too however I had the impression Semavi was main role with all the actions. Including tactics he was tried to explain during the game. However UFHAW Hanisio in their game vs PGO thought that more imporant is catching the opponent than "bomb doors"

Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor X8comm10

When there was 2 minutes before end BK took advantage winning the game +2 points! There was first time BK took the lead in this match! eLeBor played the game I expected, they were trying to save the game and acted very careful in the end however I think it was too careful gameplay. Almost icgt vs uis situation when it comes to points turnover.

The round ended in +43 for BK team. At the end with +5-10 advantage BK transformed to camp style and held the result for rest of the time. That's the worst loses you can have, when losing over 100 points I think you don't have the impression you could win it. But to lose that small, 10 points or 20 points and you were leading all the way losing at the end , it's the most hurtful feeling. However the both teams played clear game altough there was allegations about eLectron was using pepperspray during 1st round however I will not penalty his behaviour because it was only temporary and I believe he didn't mean to spoil tnt rules neither disrespect the opponent. But to remind you - please mind the RULES of the tnt. We agreed to play by the rules so let's keep it. One more thing from me - if there is a problem with server's condition we should try to move to server which is good for everybody. I mean - not everyone will be happy, it's impossible but we should try to make it smooth and nice for everyone as possible. I am very happy I could referee the game, for now I didn't see more exciting game. PGO vs UFHAW was the most interesting for now but BK vs eLebor takes the cake! GG for all of you guys.

SCREENSHOTS

Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor Abkvse12

Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor Abkvse10

Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor Abkvse11

Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor Abkvse13
Back to top Go down
BéRk
Admin
Admin
BéRk

PostSubject: Re: Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor   Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 3:38 pm

DAMN THAT NOVEL DUDE
Back to top Go down
SeMaVi

PostSubject: Re: Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor   Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 3:55 pm

You are the best commentator I have ever seen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|Hubert

|Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor   Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 3:58 pm

Berk, if you read something more than 30 seconds I don't think it will harm you Very Happy

Thank you Semavi, I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
BéRk
Admin
Admin
BéRk

PostSubject: Re: Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor   Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 5:06 pm

|Hubert wrote:
Berk, if you read something more than 30 seconds I don't think it will harm you Very Happy

Thank you Semavi, I appreciate it.

I read it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor   Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losers Brackets Round 1 BK vs eLeBor
Page 1 of 1