SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
|LTM|PIPE.

|LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: |LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED)   |LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED) Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 6:40 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Hi Swat4 community, |LTM| is a new clan created by some old guys in the game recently, many WM's know me... my team will appreciate if u give us the opportuniy to participate in this nice tournament, we really want to present battle and to have fun with all of u

soldiers for this:

PIPE/METALLER
Eleazar
Uyuyui09
Pikachu
Ddispara
Trappist
Kenny
Alex
Kaka
Miguel

Guys again Hi to all, and come on... we know we are posting to late, but please make an space for |LTM|, we want to be part of this fun tournament. BB bros cya in game.

Like a Star @ heaven regards. PIPE/METALLER

PS: im a damn ignorant with this tech staff ( i wasted 1 hour trying to post here Smile ) so i really dont know which is my discord account, but if u want to contact me please do it trough a PM in discord, or 4life or WM discord channel, i will be there)

UPDATE: i was confused between MIguel and Kaka because they are brothers, the last one is not playing with us, but Miguel yes, notice Kaka didnt played our first match but Miguel did it

Last edited by |LTM|PIPE. on Wed May 31, 2017 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BéRk
Admin
Admin
BéRk

PostSubject: Re: |LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED)   |LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED) Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:38 pm

im sure they will accept you, but i heard that most of you left from 4U to join LTM. Is this true? Will 4U be able to play in the tournament? good luck!
Back to top Go down
|LTM|PIPE.

PostSubject: Re: |LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED)   |LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED) Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 8:24 pm

Thank you meyRA, yes is true.... last months many ex FUN's and other Veteran Latin americans players were joining 4U.... well we decide to be independent and founded LTM, and we want to participate in all events of our proud SWAT4 community, we love the game as much as you and we want to have fuhn ad present battle.... i hope u take us into account Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BRAVO
BRAVO

PostSubject: Re: |LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED)   |LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED) Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 9:32 pm

Team is ACCEPTED

Welcome to the cup, GL HF
Back to top Go down
|LTM|PIPE.

PostSubject: Re: |LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED)   |LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED) Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 9:50 pm

Cool TY
Back to top Go down
{|4U|}Alex

PostSubject: Re: |LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED)   |LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED) Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:43 pm

|LTM|PIPE. wrote:
Thank you meyRA, yes is true.... last months many ex FUN's and other Veteran Latin americans players were joining 4U.... well we decide to be independent and founded LTM, and we want to participate in all events of our proud SWAT4 community, we love the game as much as you and we want to have fuhn ad present battle.... i hope u take us into account Very Happy

Haha sure, wanted to be indipendend... You simply were kicked from our clan due to certain reasons Pipe... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://4uclan.net/
BRAVO
BRAVO

PostSubject: Re: |LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED)   |LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED) Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 7:47 am

Please refrain from off-topic here. This post is for adding players only, if u guys want to talk about other topic go discord/steam or use public forum.

I dont want to remove posts, but I dont want a drama starts here.

Keep clam and enjoy the cup
Back to top Go down
|LTM|METALLER

PostSubject: Re: |LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED)   |LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 8:03 pm

im adding 3 new soldiers to LTM war team

*Eagle piopio
*Dell
*Hunter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED)   |LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|LTM| Team reporting(ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1