SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)

Go down 
+3
DrPanic
Spider
Johan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Johan

Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed) Empty
PostSubject: Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)   Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:10 pm

Both Seal as G3 failed to show up at there match.
Both get 0 points.
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

PostSubject: Re: Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)   Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:12 pm

Omg what is with them?
Back to top Go down
http://fox.webovka.eu
Johan

PostSubject: Re: Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)   Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:14 pm

i have no idee, i guess they just dont care about this.
but this is only first round, all teams who "dont care" will be out so we can play for real in the play off's
Back to top Go down
DrPanic

PostSubject: Re: Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)   Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Johan wrote:
i have no idee, i guess they just dont care about this.
but this is only first round, all teams who "dont care" will be out so we can play for real in the play off's

maybe some ppl have real life too... so stfu no lifer
Back to top Go down
Johan

PostSubject: Re: Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)   Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:23 pm

maybe u can say something before match instead of just not comming Smile
being little polite is really not hard Smile but dont worry next time i wont wait
Back to top Go down
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)   Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:36 pm

I think they maybe came but only if they visit this website one time at least and take care about times of their matches, but If they are not interested in this, so what are they joining here?:-D
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)   Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:46 pm

They have time to play this match till end of wednesday, if will be no played, they loosing points. I just know that both teams couldnt come.

@Panic - well, someone come especially to referee this game.
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)   Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:53 pm

Well poeple have own life and thay why you should came and atleast inform rest who wait for you and waste own time.
Back to top Go down
DrPanic

PostSubject: Re: Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)   Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:14 am

go cry michal to your mom 26y no lifer
Back to top Go down
<|Seal|>BuG_MaSteR

<|Seal|>BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)   Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:45 am

Hello.
We changed date. I personally have a lot of work in this week so I cant spend a single day, 6h at the computer (one match 1.30hour + organize 30min).

This same is for |G3|, they akcepted new date.

Btw. Bolek, can u be refree? Razz
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)   Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:56 am

DrPanic wrote:
go cry michal to your mom 26y no lifer
Laughing I like kids. What a clan represent this muppet ?
Do you like insult all ? Seem you are rly frustrated
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)   Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:04 am

wow you sk Bolek at x-fire :]

and DrPanik - I respect Michal much more than your big mouth - because he is very helpful, he respect time of other people and finds passion in things what he do - warranty of success.

About you - till now I see only you big mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
DrPanic

PostSubject: Re: Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)   Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:00 am

damn i love players from Rd ans VIP huhahahzhahaha
Back to top Go down
<|Seal|>BuG_MaSteR

<|Seal|>BuG_MaSteR

PostSubject: Re: Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)   Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:59 am

DrPanic stfu Razz

Btw. sory by him.

In my own opinion playing 3matches per day it little sdupit. I must "repair[?]" my house and i havent so many time to play 5-6hours... You coudl make 1 match/1 day. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)   Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:23 pm

3 matches per day? what are you talking about? you played one on friday and two on saturday. And this schedule is on this website a lot of days so you just can come and take a look and if the times of your matches didnt fits you and you just post a topic or write a message to a Pimp, he was trying to set up new time and date... But you said nothing so what? But you just have to look there and be interested in this, but you dont...
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

PostSubject: Re: Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)   Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:21 pm

Dr Panic when your life is so "REAL", why did you joined this tournament? You are only unresponsible and selfish, because you don't respect others time and waste it.
Back to top Go down
http://fox.webovka.eu
DrPanic

PostSubject: Re: Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)   Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:49 pm

edit Michal
If u have nothing to add what concern match just dont do it
Back to top Go down
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)   Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:13 pm

thanks Michal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)   Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seal vs G3 (changed date till wednesday have to be playeed)
Page 1 of 1