SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FINALS won qRage vs Love

Go down 
+3
PimpMyGun
qLimaX
tommyHILFIGER
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tommyHILFIGER

FINALS won qRage vs Love Empty
PostSubject: FINALS won qRage vs Love   FINALS won qRage vs Love Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:51 pm

no show..

match was arranged at 15:30 GMT, we waited 20 mins

uac id : qrvslove

Screens
Back to top Go down
qLimaX

PostSubject: Re: FINALS won qRage vs Love   FINALS won qRage vs Love Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:49 pm

That is bs, cause i was online but u never talked to me.. U say u have screens, but we havent agreed to play in server 1 or server 2 or server 3.. I was waiting too for you guys, but u never talked to me for playing..

And when i talked to my m8 he saying that u guys say it's a no show cause u like to have a no show vs us -.- .. My m8 asked to play when he knew that you guys didnt contact me and now you are saying that you don't want anymore??

I think it's a little bit lame to clame victory like this, even though we where on.. If the admin is reasenable than he would see that you guys are scam artists.. Hopefully you guys will be punished to clame victory like this..
Back to top Go down
tommyHILFIGER

PostSubject: Re: FINALS won qRage vs Love   FINALS won qRage vs Love Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:58 pm

eheh man.. It doesnt changes anything, okay you was online! gratz.. but as u can see on screenshot ur mate ( Star<3 ) wasn't online and I don't have you in contacts cuz since you arranged play this match yesterday and then ignored me I deleted you. You didn't wanted telk with me, now I don't have to talk with you, I am not speding whole day waited for Love Team which MAYBE would play tournament match as I wrote in some subject I am fallowing schedule and for me all should do that otherwise it could become as before ( anyone can arrange match ). We wasted time also, so I don't see any excuse to WAIT 3rd time for peoples got own rules

I didn't ask for server.. you should notice EVERYONE come germany server becouse it's neutral for both teams, I suppose u won't play on PL or IT.

Now we don't have time also, cu.
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: FINALS won qRage vs Love   FINALS won qRage vs Love Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:58 pm

ill check it tomorrow guys...
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
qLimaX

PostSubject: Re: FINALS won qRage vs Love   FINALS won qRage vs Love Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:55 pm

You didnt ask for server and i should know which server u are Very Happy.. hahaha you are verry big joker man.. I believed we played yesterday in qR server (since thats the best one for all).. And even if my m8 is not on, that doesnt mean i couldnt play with some1 else?? We have other teamplayers in our team, soo wtf??

And i also want to add that the date + time of this match isnt correct.. Cause (if i am right) the match is sceduled maybe 1 day ago.. How the hell my mate need to know that we play today at a verry strange time.. There was no conversation about the time beeing played and at least our team wasn't even notified!! We offered to play when my m8 was on and your m8 was on, but you refused to play.. In my opinion you guys want to choose the easy way out to win this tournament, without even winning matches..

Soo if the admin has readed my post well, he will see that there are multi problems with this match and i think it's for the best it will be played over.. That BOTH teams are notified when to play.. That BOTH teams agree on the time.. That BOTH teams agree on the server.. And that BOTH teams can play there best and show them what they got (just my opinion).. I believe Pimp is a wise person and he will know what to do..

Gr. Love Team
Back to top Go down
✯ øvєcнĸıи ✯

PostSubject: Re: FINALS won qRage vs Love   FINALS won qRage vs Love Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:26 pm

qlimax if u arent on server ready to play the match at the time of shedule then what are u whining?
at the time of match i saw each tourny server info: 2 servers empty and tommy and legno from qr in 1 tourny server.

but doesnt really matter. we will play u some other time as 1 of this tournys flaws is really no control over no shows.
Back to top Go down
Legno

PostSubject: Re: FINALS won qRage vs Love   FINALS won qRage vs Love Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:58 pm

To be clear:

1) We were according to play 09/10, you joined qR server still now I'd like to understand the reason since It's not a server of this tournament... (Ah and there's not "antics" Neutral).
We told you to join " swat4tournament.com BS #1 " (SAME HOSTER) and every kind of problem came out (lag, uncle and brother visiting you at 23.00 :S etc) at the end you and your mate stopped to answer, so we thought "ok we'll play tomorrow, np".

2) There are 2 servers online:
[GameHosting.it]#WhaT#ThE#f**k# (.IT) -> even without "swat4tournament.com #x" so you can't play there
swat4tournament.com BS #1 (.DE)

It's obvious the choice of the server, since you act like this we preferred to join and wait for you, you didn't come so as someone said time ago:
"we have no time anymore soz.."
Back to top Go down
tommyHILFIGER

PostSubject: Re: FINALS won qRage vs Love   FINALS won qRage vs Love Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:03 pm

qLimaX wrote:

In my opinion you guys want to choose the easy way out to win this tournament, without even winning matches..

Man, in my opinion BiG and Seal team is more skilled than you and we weren't scared to play vs them, anyway we didn't refuse anything, we did as every PLAYER do,
Come on server and waited for you, it's obv u weren't able to play otherwise u'd join.. I don't see any different of other no shows on this forum.. We won't waste more time for you only becouse YOU GOT OWN RULES AND U DONT FALLOW SCHEDULE LIKE OTHERS DO, DIFERENTLY FROM YOU.
Back to top Go down
qLimaX

PostSubject: Re: FINALS won qRage vs Love   FINALS won qRage vs Love Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Ovechkin?? Think none cares about ur opinion.. If im not in the server, it doesnt mean im NOT ready to play.. If there is no communication between eachother than both teams are doing something wrong right??

Legno: Its true that we can't use qR server, cause there is no antics, but if both teams agree to play there i dont see the problem.. About that incident Monday: my brother and my aunt came at my place, soo thats why i couldnt play then.. And i think you would react the same like i did.. With u i don't have anything, cause i know u are a decent guy..

Tommy: You can say what u want man, but u know and everybody knows that u want the easy way out.. Consulting with admin about the time of the war (ridiculus time 15.30) and posting it monday on the forum (like we check the forum every day) and not even notice us about this.. I think YOU should follow the rules and don't give the admin a hard time.. Just play the damn match and let it be over.. I think u would be suprise of what we are capable off.. And i think u also fear Uno a little bit Wink.. Np, we all do Razz..

Gr. Love-Team
Back to top Go down
tommyHILFIGER

PostSubject: Re: FINALS won qRage vs Love   FINALS won qRage vs Love Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:32 pm

qLimaX wrote:
I think u would be suprise of what we are capable off.. And i think u also fear Uno a little bit

You mean camp whole round as we played few days ago ( In fun war ), We rush on you and still wasn't easily found you, anyway score was like 38 - 35 for us, after first round so I can't imagine what would happen here 5-7? Anyway you had chance to play it.. I don't want reply one more: NOW I DONT CARE ABOUT U

STOP WHINING
Back to top Go down
ROBERTO_PL

PostSubject: Re: FINALS won qRage vs Love   FINALS won qRage vs Love Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Hahahaha, funny, qR scammers ? From my own experience I know that you are bigger, so no comment ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
✯ øvєcнĸıи ✯

PostSubject: Re: FINALS won qRage vs Love   FINALS won qRage vs Love Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:56 pm

qLimaX wrote:
Its true that we can't use qR server, cause there is no antics, but if both teams agree to play there i dont see the problem..

we wont accept qr server for tourny match.
+ can u pls do no show on our next war so we win? :,(
Back to top Go down
Bambi<3

PostSubject: Re: FINALS won qRage vs Love   FINALS won qRage vs Love Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Its useless to argue with kids like ovechkin (no lifer) , tommy which cry like a kid on every move in game (we have rules, camp allowed etc) and legno which is best virtual friend for tommy bla bla bla,

So on our list were no qR match, it was added 1-2 days bfore match, and that unfair, 2nd we didnt make the time shedule, its should agree both side about that

Anyway, war should be played cuz we were that day all free in the evening, we waited for PGO and the others for all day, we didnt count minutes if some1 is not there to post like that!

So Mr. Admin, its your decission what will happen, but this aint nice what qR is doing, we were there and we asked them for a war cuz we both have families and jobs, we were at home @ 17:30 gmt+2 , qLimax was at that time online, but Tommy removed him from his xfire cuz tommy has some personall problems (aint mature enough) .

Back to top Go down
Bambi<3

PostSubject: Re: FINALS won qRage vs Love   FINALS won qRage vs Love Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:54 pm

btw tommy ur polak, u dont care about any1 ^^
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: FINALS won qRage vs Love   FINALS won qRage vs Love Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:38 am

Bambi<3 wrote:
(...)

So on our list were no qR match, it was added 1-2 days bfore match (...)

what you mean? all matches were posted 01.10.2012

looks like qrage made all correct (screens+uac), I dont see any of them made by Love team.

btw, why you dont play next matches? (qrage, love, etc...)?
KATANE blets 11.10 15:00GMT
KATANE Love 12.10 13:30GMT
qRage SaD|| 12.10 20:00GMT
Back to top Go down
✯ øvєcнĸıи ✯

PostSubject: Re: FINALS won qRage vs Love   FINALS won qRage vs Love Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:45 am

Bambi<3 wrote:
Its useless to argue with kids like ovechkin (no lifer) , tommy which cry like a kid
tommy has some personall problems (aint mature enough) .

u managed to fit quite a few insults in 1 post. gongraz king

what happend about penalty points for each insult made?

about qr vs sad match. well arrange it on xfire and it should be played soon.
Back to top Go down
Bambi<3

PostSubject: Re: FINALS won qRage vs Love   FINALS won qRage vs Love Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:18 am

I am out, if qLimax wanna get mate, up to him, but this tournament is bullshit,,

5/12 teams are here to play only, so play withyourself,, cya kids HF &GL
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: FINALS won qRage vs Love   FINALS won qRage vs Love Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:47 am

Bambi<3 wrote:
I am out, if qLimax wanna get mate, up to him, but this tournament is bullshit,,

5/12 teams are here to play only, so play withyourself,, cya kids HF &GL

how many final wars did you played?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINALS won qRage vs Love   FINALS won qRage vs Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINALS won qRage vs Love
Page 1 of 1