SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

blets VS PGO - to be continued

Go down 
+5
fraN
KATANEBLACK
|R!^Nervus
PimpMyGun
ETsuya
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ETsuya

blets VS PGO - to be continued Empty
PostSubject: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:49 pm

blets VS PGO - to be continued Tourna11

blets VS PGO - to be continued Tounam11

they went against the second round, saying to go to a Polish server for the benefits: D I did not choose to play the German server so they can not say 50/50 because the admin said play in server # 1 I thought it was the swattournament # 1, knowing that you could do 50/50 I play in Italian. do we have them, and they chose that server to play so now what do you do?

p.s. these men do so because they can not beat us and seek benefits Smile low.
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:55 pm

i never forced noone to play on german server, i just sent to you password for this, its daily changed, passwords for other servers are posted on forum for team representants.

you are free to choose server for tournament match, if it meets rules requirements. Now i go sleep, tomorrow i will think what to do with this match, anyway its possible that will be replayed cause of misunderstanding, we will see
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
|R!^Nervus

|R!^Nervus

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:06 pm

blets VS PGO - to be continued Shot00003qy

blets VS PGO - to be continued Shot00002lb

blets VS PGO - to be continued Shot00004jk

blets VS PGO - to be continued 23523174

blets VS PGO - to be continued 76577787

blets VS PGO - to be continued 50514347

blets VS PGO - to be continued 53939508
Back to top Go down
https://www.pgo.feen.pl
ETsuya

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:13 pm

I could do as well as these men and say after 2 rounds : let's play on italian server Smile since no one decided on server . But I'm not the man that seek benefits Very Happy

gg nice fair play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|R!^Nervus

|R!^Nervus

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:19 pm

My problem with the tournament, you do not know the rules?
I'm not going to repeat the match and lose your precious time looking for you on the map Wink.
Back to top Go down
ETsuya

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:26 pm

blets and we will do pgo you have decided to play in server 1 # then I at the end of round 2 : lest's play on italian server. as you have done!
Back to top Go down
|R!^Nervus

|R!^Nervus

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:35 pm

My problem does not know the rules of the tournament? No! So why the crying? A man learns from the mistakes Smile.
Back to top Go down
KATANEBLACK

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:17 am

We played in a NEUTRAL server cuz nobody said before the match that we had to change it for "50/50". But tell me how is 50/50 if we played in a de server and u wanted to play in a polish server? Are we so stupid to chose a de server rather than an italian server? We could decide as well to play in a italian server but u gave us an ip to play in. I think that we should to reapeat this match becouse isnt correct that we have to lost this one for these shitters things. We have no problem to do it but with fair play , i mean or is 50/50 or we play in a neutral server. Dont be crafty and be serious.
Back to top Go down
|R!^Nervus

|R!^Nervus

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:33 am

Nasze problemy nie znasz zasad? Proszę was! Dlaczego zapisać się do turnieju, jeśli nie zapoznał się z regulaminem? Nie pozwolę sobie na to z nami będzie wyzwanie! On xfire pokazał swój poziom inteligencji Smile.
Zgodnie z przepisami powinny mieć punkty ujemne;).
Back to top Go down
KATANEBLACK

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:45 am

Only english please, read rules.
Back to top Go down
|R!^Nervus

|R!^Nervus

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:55 am

Our problems do not know the rules? I ask you! Why enroll in the tournament, if you do not read the rules? Do not let me us it will be a challenge! He xfire showed his level of intelligence Smile.
In accordance with the provisions should be negative points;).
Back to top Go down
fraN

fraN

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:01 am

What the hell? Why did you paste a my chatlog with you, Rapato? I wasn't playing against you, so what could I do with the IP you gave me? Very Happy Anyway, in my opinion, as noone has chosen any servers, and they were playing in a german server (neutral for both teams), it's incredible that the opponents try to get advantages after the second round has ended, saying "now go in our sever" (which is made in Poland). If it's a rule, there is for sure a error. If you have the intention to play 50/50, you say it at the beginning of the match. You can't wait the evolution of the match, and then decide to go in your polish server. Firstly, because no one has chosen any servers (as I said above), but they have played in a neutral server that one of the admins gave to both teams. So, one team has not more rights than another team to say "now we go in our server". I guess the match should be replayed to avoid all these problems...
Back to top Go down
KATANEBLACK

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:09 am

u showed ur intelligence on xf , u dont undestand anything that i said. You wont be a good person for winning this match . be mature please .
Back to top Go down
|R!^Nervus

|R!^Nervus

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:53 am

But why this match Should be repeated if you do not know the rules ...
I'm not going to repeat this match because of your mistakes ...
Not to arrange a game to repeat it ... What I won the lottery time or what?
This should be a lesson to you some of the rules Should reign ... After they are to be adhered to ...
I asked the server IP address (not spell German hosting) on it so we played two rounds ... During the match we can change the server (no need to write before the game) ... How do we know how to play on your server? This is because you do not know about the rules of who to blame your team Smile recordable.
August to have kept us fairplay (challenging us) so what do you expect from us? Because just like we play again? I do not think Smile.

My English is hard :/. I'm sorry for the mistakes Razz.
Back to top Go down
Nagi

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:33 am

not a big deal, just play 2 other rounds one on italian server and one on polish server

Arrange it on your own
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:03 am

Nagi found solution - 1 round on Polish server, 1 round on Italian server.

But to be sure that it will be played I place it on schedule:

blets PGO 12.09 22:30GMT - continuation
Back to top Go down
halaj

halaj

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:39 am

What a retards from PGO... no words.
Back to top Go down
Gumias

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:45 am

affraid
Back to top Go down
tommyHILFIGER

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:56 am

LOL cmon it's senseless if before match they chosen neutral server for both as Katane is Italy and pgo.. ehh PL it wasn't possible change server on any side.. Admins what are you doing? If PGO left from neutral server why katane is forced to rematch? WAKE UP REALLY
Back to top Go down
tommyHILFIGER

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:57 am

If they wanted play 50/50 they had to inform before match not whole Shocked
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:12 am

|RaPaTo_PL wrote:
Nasze problemy nie znasz zasad? Proszę was! Dlaczego zapisać się do turnieju, jeśli nie zapoznał się z regulaminem? Nie pozwolę sobie na to z nami będzie wyzwanie! On xfire pokazał swój poziom inteligencji Smile.

PGO -1 point

halaj wrote:
What a retards from PGO... no words.

SaD| -1 point

tommyHILFIGER wrote:
LOL cmon it's senseless if before match they chosen neutral server for both as Katane is Italy and pgo.. ehh PL it wasn't possible change server on any side.. Admins what are you doing? If PGO left from neutral server why katane is forced to rematch? WAKE UP REALLY

its not rematch, just continuing and playing 2 missing rounds - one on PL server and 1 on IT server

topic locked
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:31 pm

PGO penalty point lifted,

|RaPaTo_PL wrote:

is the same as

|RaPaTo_PL wrote:
Our problems do not know the rules? I ask you! Why enroll in the tournament, if you do not read the rules? Do not let me us it will be a challenge! He xfire showed his level of intelligence Smile.
In accordance with the provisions should be negative points;).

just wrong pasted from google translator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blets VS PGO - to be continued   blets VS PGO - to be continued Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blets VS PGO - to be continued
Page 1 of 1