SWAT4 Tournament forum

Forum for organizing SWAT4 leagues, tournaments, competition events
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 won hfbc vs Redemption

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hfbc||Hermès

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 23
Location : Berlin, Germany

PostSubject: won hfbc vs Redemption   Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:55 pm

Group D

hfbc vs. |Redemption|

Score: hfbc 234 - 98 SuP (in 3 rounds)

Match ID: redvshfbc

Maps: hfbc - Food Wall // Redemption - A-Bomb


Screenshots

Round 1 (Tournament Server #1): +83




Round 2 (SuP Server): +37




Round 3 (SuP Server): +16




After round 1 Redemption insisted on continuing the match on a US server due to lags on their side. After C33Z assured that there are no mods installed on the server, we continued on SuP server even though its not tournament official.
After round 3 Redemption refused to play the remaining round.





Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snooky



Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-07-05

PostSubject: Re: won hfbc vs Redemption   Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:22 am

lol gg Hfbc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BosH



Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-06-27

PostSubject: Re: won hfbc vs Redemption   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:20 am

hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nagi



Posts : 174
Join date : 2011-09-24
Age : 36
Location : Russia

PostSubject: Re: won hfbc vs Redemption   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:31 pm

§8 Cheat - modified game file more than SWAT4 game version 1.1 interface allows, other files or programs used in Match to make advantage to Player (allowed: Gez Admin Client, communication software, binds, not allowed: R-Client, ACM Admin Mod, removed FPS limit, other programs and modifications of game files).
§47 No Cheats. (penalty: Team removed from Tournament)


hfbc & redemtion removed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xfire.com/profile/
ROBERTO_PL



Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 25
Location : Poland - Słupsk

PostSubject: Re: won hfbc vs Redemption   Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:26 am

Hhh, easy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redtube.com
Gumias



Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-09-21

PostSubject: Re: won hfbc vs Redemption   Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:55 pm

ROBERTO_PL wrote:
Hhh, easy
funny polak laugh about schadenfreude of ppl monkey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROBERTO_PL



Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 25
Location : Poland - Słupsk

PostSubject: Re: won hfbc vs Redemption   Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:14 pm

Hhh, i like your cry, hhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redtube.com
Gumias



Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-09-21

PostSubject: Re: won hfbc vs Redemption   Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:05 pm

ROBERTO_PL wrote:
Hhh, i like your cry, hhh
lol its not cry, just don't like ur bulllshit attitude on forum :s

btw its time to learn english ROBERTO pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nagi



Posts : 174
Join date : 2011-09-24
Age : 36
Location : Russia

PostSubject: Re: won hfbc vs Redemption   Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:11 pm

enough
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xfire.com/profile/
hfbc||Hermès

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 23
Location : Berlin, Germany

PostSubject: Re: won hfbc vs Redemption   Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:25 pm

hfbc removed
Redemption removed
SeC removed
CTA quit apparently
dT cant play due to problems with UAC

WM and ICGT advance to the next round without having played even a single match.

Seriously?


It's a bit unfair to speculate about those two teams, at least I can't justify it. But I guess the same thing could have happened to ICGT and WM, if they just forgot about their admin mod, but thankfully they didn't play. I really wanted this tournament to be good and I tried to organize matches because especially in the beginning there was only little progress with the matches.

The mod that Howlin, Snooky and the Redemption guys used gives you only a tiny advantage as you dont have to press 'Esc' to see when the round is gonna end. So I plead to either repeat the matches or to deduct points, but your consequence seems a little harsh for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
✯ øvєcнĸıи ✯



Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-06-27

PostSubject: Re: won hfbc vs Redemption   Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:37 pm

hfbc||Hermès wrote:
hfbc removed
Redemption removed
SeC removed
CTA quit apparently
dT cant play due to problems with UAC

WM and ICGT advance to the next round without having played even a single match.

yeah looks nice actually o.O

no disrespect but maybe this isnt the way the tourny is supposed to go? half of the teams being deleted after start.

hfbc||Hermès wrote:

So I plead to either repeat the matches or to deduct points, but your consequence seems a little harsh for me.

would be good.
its not like this thing is radar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROBERTO_PL



Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 25
Location : Poland - Słupsk

PostSubject: Re: won hfbc vs Redemption   Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Hhh, just play with rules, hhh, easy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redtube.com
Nagi



Posts : 174
Join date : 2011-09-24
Age : 36
Location : Russia

PostSubject: Re: won hfbc vs Redemption   Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:00 pm

frankly, i did exepted ppl may not be active much but i surely havnt exepted that most can not obey 3-4 simple rules wich is just horrible to see
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xfire.com/profile/
Charfire

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 23
Location : /root

PostSubject: Re: won hfbc vs Redemption   Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:03 pm

ROBERTO_PL wrote:
Hhh, just play with rules, hhh, easy

Roberto, i want to warn you that if you don't have anything productive to say please shut up, cause your comments begin to annoy me otherwise even point deduction for your team could even happen

As for your complaint hermes, lets talk on xfire bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr.Evil



Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-08-09

PostSubject: Re: won hfbc vs Redemption   Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Nagi wrote:
frankly, i did exepted ppl may not be active much but i surely havnt exepted that most can not obey 3-4 simple rules wich is just horrible to see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LanS

avatar

Posts : 105
Join date : 2011-09-20
Age : 25
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: won hfbc vs Redemption   Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:53 pm

who have 1 place? WM or ICGT ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tpa-multigaming.xaa.pl
Gumias



Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-09-21

PostSubject: Re: won hfbc vs Redemption   Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Dr.Evil wrote:
Nagi wrote:
frankly, i did exepted ppl may not be active much but i surely havnt exepted that most can not obey 3-4 simple rules wich is just horrible to see

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROBERTO_PL



Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 25
Location : Poland - Słupsk

PostSubject: Re: won hfbc vs Redemption   Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Charfire wrote:
ROBERTO_PL wrote:
Hhh, just play with rules, hhh, easy

Roberto, i want to warn you that if you don't have anything productive to say please shut up, cause your comments begin to annoy me otherwise even point deduction for your team could even happen

As for your complaint hermes, lets talk on xfire bounce
^^ Hhh, its true, just play with rules and dont cry after match, hhh
Etc. Your very funny, hhh, point deduction, for what ? Hhh, for true ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redtube.com
Gumias



Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-09-21

PostSubject: Re: won hfbc vs Redemption   Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:28 pm

roflmao troll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charfire

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 23
Location : /root

PostSubject: Re: won hfbc vs Redemption   Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:08 am

ROBERTO_PL wrote:
Charfire wrote:
ROBERTO_PL wrote:
Hhh, just play with rules, hhh, easy

Roberto, i want to warn you that if you don't have anything productive to say please shut up, cause your comments begin to annoy me otherwise even point deduction for your team could even happen

As for your complaint hermes, lets talk on xfire bounce
^^ Hhh, its true, just play with rules and dont cry after match, hhh
Etc. Your very funny, hhh, point deduction, for what ? Hhh, for true ?

I do not appreciate your attitude, especially when you are trying to provoke others to start a fight with your words, that's the lowest and lamest i know to provoke someone, yea im funny guy please don't cry in next matches or i will take some action against you Smile have fun

P.S SeC got kicked for bad behaviour in forum, perhaps you would like to join them? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PimpMyGun
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1441
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: won hfbc vs Redemption   Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:02 am

sry guys but Redemption quit :/

now we have only 4 teams in group D :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
 
won hfbc vs Redemption
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Survivor: Redemption Island Signature Contest!
» Dragon Age Redemption
» (Fixed) Suicide Redemption
» Redemption Cemetery 3: Grave Testimony
» Fortress of redemption

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWAT4 Tournament forum :: Archives :: SWAT4 1.1 BS Tournament 2012 :: SWAT4 1.1 BS Tournament 2012 Section :: BS 1.1 Match Results :: Not Counted-
Jump to: