SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

C group match organisation vs <FacK>

Go down 
+2
Hell_Angel
{KL}SkandalisT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{KL}SkandalisT

C group match organisation vs <FacK> Empty
PostSubject: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Write your time and date, when you availible to play, we discuss good and find time for everyone. Wink
Back to top Go down
Hell_Angel

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:13 am

Write your time and date, when you availible to play, we discuss good and find time for everyone. Wink

we still wait.
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:14 am

Yea folks, I cant catch anyone in xfire except Last Minute team. About time: I am mostly availible at any time(only in nearby 2-4 days I cant play, cuz broke my cd-rom and after reinstallation of win7 cant set up any driver from disc), so anyone, who willing to play, must set up time with Hell or Mask, cuz they have less stable time table. Thx
Back to top Go down
LanS

LanS

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:12 pm

my mate is a holiday.. please waiting for him.. we can later play everyday Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpa-multigaming.xaa.pl
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:27 pm

on it Wink
Back to top Go down
Hell_Angel

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:20 pm

wait for other teams, where are all? stop be kids and lets play, I know you dont want to force teams to start play admins but if you not speak with some teams we not going to play for some month.. and Tour will not move.
Back to top Go down
Snooky

Snooky

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Hell_Angel wrote:
wait for other teams, where are all? stop be kids and lets play, I know you dont want to force teams to start play admins but if you not speak with some teams we not going to play for some month.. and Tour will not move.
There are some persons in vacations so chill out the horses
Back to top Go down
Cyrkiel

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:40 pm

np we can play today!
Back to top Go down
Hell_Angel

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:38 am

[/quote]There are some persons in vacations so chill out the horses[/quote]

in end who care? why you think I care? if they join this tour they should play, not give another teams wait 1 month for play vs them.
Back to top Go down
Snooky

Snooky

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:24 am

Hell_Angel wrote:
There are some persons in vacations so chill out the horses[/quote]

in end who care? why you think I care? if they join this tour they should play, not give another teams wait 1 month for play vs them.[/quote]
Atm u are only saying that u dont have a life
Back to top Go down
Hell_Angel

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:11 pm

wow a person who know 0% from my life speak, just grow up before comment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snooky

Snooky

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Hell_Angel wrote:
wow a person who know 0% from my life speak, just grow up before comment Very Happy
I or anyone else can see how ur life is by the way u talk so shut up and go take some vacations ..
Back to top Go down
Hell_Angel

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Very Happy Very Happy so funny and fun see people who did nothing, and going to do nothing with there life soon speaks, belive me I sure if you will do even 50% from the things I did and going to do with my life you will be happy, any way I sure you not going to do even 20% of them even until you will be even 27 years old if you keep speak like kid. in end there are people who keep speak and people who do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snooky

Snooky

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Hell_Angel wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy so funny and fun see people who did nothing, and going to do nothing with there life soon speaks, belive me I sure if you will do even 50% from the things I did and going to do with my life you will be happy, any way I sure you not going to do even 20% of them even until you will be even 27 years old if you keep speak like kid. in end there are people who keep speak and people who do Very Happy
and what? what u done? speaking nonsense shit?before to talk think about what reasons other persons have to say something!
Back to top Go down
Cyrkiel

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:28 pm

no stress -.- hell we w8 for u yesterday...
Back to top Go down
Hell_Angel

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:10 pm

no1 told me any time any way I sure you will be the be only guys who going to play in our group.
Back to top Go down
ciccio

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:42 pm

we are ready to pown you playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????????
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:36 pm

Hell_Angel wrote:
no1 told me any time

WTF Hell, I did said to you about match in 21:00 (your time) atleast few times. I directly remember that.
H^A and guys, who want to play, sep up time what is comfortable for you. Dont ask me about time, just organise it. Exclamation Exclamation I can play any day and in any time, since I dont work in this 2 months.
Back to top Go down
LanS

LanS

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:21 pm

add me on xfire : raitox14 Smile we can play today or tommorow
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:18 pm

roger, Ill be online as always
Back to top Go down
ciccio

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:16 am

lets play today we are online
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:50 am

oke, I'll come back to pc in next 1 hour aproxiamtelly
Back to top Go down
LanS

LanS

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:20 pm

we can't today and tommorow but later we can play Smile
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:36 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C group match organisation vs <FacK>   C group match organisation vs <FacK> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C group match organisation vs <FacK>
Page 1 of 1