SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)

Go down 
+10
Hell_Angel
ETsuya
Dashing
Insäne
tommyHILFIGER
SeMaVi
underoath
PimpMyGun
Nagi
fraN
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Nagi

KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:33 pm

hey dear

First to say, no one has accused you of cheating. If you havnt noticed yet, we dont accuse anyone of cheating (removing a team in a registration and other tourno cases) even if getting tons of reports on a single person aslong as we dont have a clear proof of actual cheating thingy. So please.
Secondly, we got 2 uac league admins in team: Pimp and Mig. Be sure we got enough experience to deal with most of the issues. If you think that your case is something out of our experience you must be very close minded person and havnt browsed the forum much.

Windows 8 has no areo indeed http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Windows-8-Metro-Aero-Jensen-Harris-Vista,15708.html And here is an official answer from head uac administrator (posted in private):

[Slovak Republic]
shii | UAC admin | a minute ago

Bit of problem there is that windows8 dont have aero. So aero is certainly not the cause.

underoath wrote:

I think it's a problem with the main Windows theme, maybe is sufficient change it to solve, I'm just trying if it work now.

I think there is a problem with your brain

https://www.google.ru/#hl=ru&newwindow=1&sclient=psy-ab&q=uac+3+black+screens&oq=uac+3+black&gs_l=hp.3.0.0i30.91521.351984.6.352945.16.11.2.3.3.0.209.960.10j0j1.11.0...0.0...1c.qWqHSNQ4swM&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=ebc2152baae6f482&biw=1745&bih=890

There are plenty of solutions wich are actually WORKS. TRY THEM. BE SO KIND TO. otherwise dont bs us

Quote :
before becoming admin you must learn more about you are administrating...

Dear, pls repeat what should we learn before administrating?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
underoath
Proudly unbanned

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Nagi, I have done your "tutorial procedure" in the 2006 for the first time with UAC 1. I know perfectly how to solve the issue, but Windows Vista or 7 aren't Windows 8 and it doesn't work, the "Windows theme" was just a suppose, so my brain still works well.

You must learn also something about communication, write "fr4nnn, how can you explain that you and ur mate got black screens on uac" it's provocative, don't you know?

Next time try to write "fr4nnn, can you explaine me what happened with screens?"
Back to top Go down
Nagi

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:50 pm

can you repeat again what should we learn before adminstrating?

bye, sleep well
Back to top Go down
Nagi

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:01 pm

as note to both of you, more as washbrain advice: Check the facts before spreading out bs stories. Please. Check the facts.

Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:17 pm

match wont be counted, KATANE is removed from tournament

removed
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
ETsuya

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:23 pm

afro I can't stop laugh rly Very Happy afro
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:25 pm

about what?
Back to top Go down
underoath
Proudly unbanned

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:12 pm

I must apologize if I hadn't an appropriate language, but there have been some misunderstandings.
I didn't want to offend anyone but I get nervous because I thought Admins were accusing us about something of strange. I'm sorry also if I called my opponents cucumbers (but it's a funny word that make me laugh), it was just a joke and Darkopp is also "my friend", we played a lot of time together so I didn't want to offend him.
I thought that Administrators were incompetents just because misunderstandings, and it's thanks to them Katane back to play Swat.

So, peace and love to all.
Back to top Go down
Insäne

Insäne

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:33 pm

have fun Wink
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:06 pm

dem i removed my reply. i just wanted to write, that our poin isnt to make here venesuealin telenovel. Noone likes to be called an idiot. and i understand that you could to be angry for question about blackscreens, so sorry for that.

point os that i totally dont know you guys. maybe you won planty of cups, but only one that I care is this one now.

Anyway i hope that we will work together on some solution Wink
Back to top Go down
SeMaVi

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:41 am

so lovely story Neutral
Back to top Go down
Hell_Angel

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:06 am

PimpMyGun wrote:

removed

lolololololol wow I cant even comment on this low move but who I am even to speak? what I know, any way before make a move think before you do it, it look like you did move/thing when you was mad, any way I sure all people who will hear about this stupid thing will agree with me you did here really low move what just not really smart people who dono nothing about this game will do.

dont take it hard I didnt told you are idiot person, I cant say it i dont know you.. but it look like you man who just think he got the "power" and think he can do all what he want cuz he adminstor any way so low move you did here.
think again on what you did here, btw better speak with uac 3 admins before make a step Idea .
Back to top Go down
tommyHILFIGER

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:37 am

Hell_Angel wrote:
PimpMyGun wrote:

removed

lolololololol wow I cant even comment on this low move but who I am even to speak? what I know, any way before make a move think before you do it, it look like you did move/thing when you was mad, any way I sure all people who will hear about this stupid thing will agree with me you did here really low move what just not really smart people who dono nothing about this game will do.

dont take it hard I didnt told you are idiot person, I cant say it i dont know you.. but it look like you man who just think he got the "power" and think he can do all what he want cuz he adminstor any way so low move you did here.
think again on what you did here, btw better speak with uac 3 admins before make a step Idea .
Back to top Go down
Nagi

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:50 am

it was katane desisicion to sign out, we didnt actually removed them by our power or smth. they are partipicating again now
Back to top Go down
BosH

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:58 am

I think we should add extra rule ! - better to use OS's windows xp and 7 only What a Face cyclops
, so it could reduce the problems like this .
Back to top Go down
|TM|Darkkop

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:03 am

it was never my intention to make protest about KATANE win, for me its just about blackscreens its "protocol" to ask admin wth happend so ...;
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:18 am

Hell_Angel - yopu are first to comment and last to help. If you got any HIGH ideas, just share with us - feel free. And remember that BAN HAMMER is released. If you are so dem smart, I can make you admin to organise next tournament. Or anyone else who thinks that got brain sooo high.

btw you are registered on this tournament. WHY? if you dont like it? To give me a bullshit? I heard that you had also so much to talk on previous events made in here. I do not get you
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:34 am

BosH wrote:
I think we should add extra rule ! - better to use OS's windows xp and 7 only What a Face cyclops
, so it could reduce the problems like this .

well, the problem is that with black screen you can not verify many important things
Back to top Go down
Charfire

Charfire

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:13 am

First of all, Hell Angel if you are not aware of the current or full situation please try to understand or talk to others before speaking because right now you are not helping to resolve current situation and rather you are making it worse, we did not remove them from tournament, it was their personal choice and now they decided to come back to tournament. Smile

Furthermore, we are just trying to clear the current situation to remove any issues that could be complained by the opposing team because with black screen there are things within screenshots you cannot verify; as you know we are trying to make every match as fair as possible, so it was just a question of curiosity from pimp why you had black screens, please do not take that as offense.

Also using Operating system such as Windows XP and 7 could provide problems for people using for example Mac or Linux, i think it should be "recommended" so future issues such as this one could be resolved much more easily.
Back to top Go down
undertaker

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:18 pm

NO I DONT BELIVE THEM ADMIN U CAN TAKe SCREEN TO SHOW THAT U HAVENT RADAR BUT U HAVE INI FRANEK SO U CANT TAKE SCREEN FOR INI HE IS CHEATER DOTN BELIVE HE WAS MY MATE FOR 3 YEARS BB
Back to top Go down
fraN

fraN

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:14 am

Underdick, you was my mate for three years? I have always owned you, I don't know you, but you got a problem against me. Why are you saying bullshits? What a "man"... Very Happy
Anyway this topic is so old, useless keep talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)   KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KATANE vs. TM (KATANE WON!)
Page 1 of 1