SWAT4 Tournament forum

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The new professional tournament will be held in July, sign up period started on June 15. and it will last 30 days. So, hurry and sign up your team..
PRIZESSTREAMING COMMENTARYPRONESS

Share | 

lack of precision

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unna

PostSubject: lack of precision   Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:52 am

Hi there,

I see any rules about the people who insult in chat during the game. These last days I did have a game vs some players who play in this tournament and these people were not really sympathetic while the game. Personnally I do not want to be insulted during the game neither does someone else. So add a rule about that. Second thing, how about gez mod client stuff. Do I have to reinstall the game to erase it oh it can be done manually? Because I feel that many people lose many matches as they do not really read the rules. Personally I am precautious but I bet there will be some people will argue a lot about that. Some people are so FTW in funwars, I would not imagine them with a game in which there is a money on key. Thanks for updating in advance the rule about the insults.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lack of precision   Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:04 am

About Admin mods:
Quote :
§8 Cheat - modified game file more than SWAT4 game version 1.1 interface allows, other files or programs used in Match to make advantage to Player (allowed: Gez Admin Client, communication software, binds, not allowed: R-Client, ACM Admin Mod, removed FPS limit, other programs and modifications of game files).
- Gez Client - allowed
- R-Client / ACM Admin Mod - not allowed
To uninstall R-Client / ACM Admin Mod - i belive that it is enough to go Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs and there you can find it, as it is like with Gez Client. If I am wrong, just post here pls.

About insults and bad words:
I think to remove table points for this, in situations where one of listed words will be directed to opponent:
http://fffff.at/googles-official-list-of-bad-words/
1 point for 1 sentence where is any listed word directed to opponent at server or forum, translated to any language, including `gay` calling. Screenshot can be evidence, thats my idea. These tournaments there is no space for word calling.

About reading rules:
I do not care for thing that people do not like to read. If they have questions they can ask here, if they have language problem, they have google translator. I do not see any problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
Nagi

PostSubject: Re: lack of precision   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:29 am

in case you have to unsitall acm/r-client but you wish there still will be gez clien mod installed after all, follow link below ... Unzip and replace files in your swat 4 system folder.

mediafire.com download.php?5tqov0i3cb5205d

In case you dont want any client mod at all, delete AMClient.u in swat4 system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xfire.com/profile/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lack of precision   

Back to top Go down

lack of precision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWAT4 Tournament forum :: Archives :: SWAT4 1.1 BS Tournament 2012-
Jump to: