SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split

Go down 
+3
BluesMan
PimpMyGun
Dashing
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dashing

Dashing

[REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split Empty
PostSubject: [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split   [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Team tag: BS||
Info about Players of the Team: Dashing & Insäne & Anzee<3
Nicknames: Banana ; Split; Choco
UAC ID: 156378(Dashing) ; 243827(Insäne); 274240
Xfire names: dashingone ; castro6666; nofake123
"We are accepting and we will follow Tournament Rules"
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split   [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:17 pm

welcome, registered Smile
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
BluesMan

BluesMan

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split   [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:59 am

Good Luck EPIC's Smile
Back to top Go down
Nagi

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split   [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:20 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split   [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 pm

@updated
Back to top Go down
Insäne

Insäne

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split   [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Due to the quit of dashing and inactiveness of anze<3 and the arrogance of serveral teams that cant wait when someone is online, you can remove this team, sorry and looking foward for a the next ones(RD, VIP) Smile
Back to top Go down
|WM|HowlinPelle

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split   [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Oh man. The month is almost over and just a few matches have been played and you complain about the supposed "arrogance" of teams that want to get on with the tournament...
Back to top Go down
Dashing

Dashing

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split   [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:00 am

Howling with all due to respect i have to agree to insäne more than i do to you.

Of course everybody wants to get on with the tournament, and there is nothing to say against it. But there is a huge difference between asking people to play, or spamming them when you're just online 0,59842 sec online.

I would not really call it "arrogance" but i would like to call it "force" by some teams, that are just pushing you to play, which i can't and won't accept.
Back to top Go down
✯ øvєcнĸıи ✯

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split   [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:02 am

|WM|HowlinPelle wrote:
Oh man. The month is almost over and just a few matches have been played and you complain about the supposed "arrogance" of teams that want to get on with the tournament...

+1
Back to top Go down
Dashing

Dashing

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split   [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:08 am

Wow it's funny isn't it?

It's of course one of the "guys" i meant with my post, that agree to Howlins oppinion rather to mine xD

This is pathetic.............
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split   [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:11 am

removed and locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split   [REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REMOVED] BS|| Banana Split
Page 1 of 1