SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG

Go down 
+12
✯ øvєcнĸıи ✯
ROBERTO_PL
Dashing
undertaker
hfbc||Hermès
Bummy
halaj
sito
SeMaVi
Nagi
PimpMyGun
MerT
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Dashing

Dashing

[REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:44 am

Ok everybody stay calm please. This is not the place to discuss things like that.

If there are any more problems, complaints and questions please go >>HERE<< and post it there.
Back to top Go down
ROBERTO_PL

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:18 am

SeMaVi wrote:
4X15,4fun,no resp,spray on,no cheat,no bug,no switchteam,no less,no pepperball,fair play pls,ab and fw,dont cry,gl
ROBERTO_PL wrote:
Dont scared and dont droop pls

So what are your doing ??? Hhh, dont cry and dont droop pls, hhh
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
✯ øvєcнĸıи ✯

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:21 am

if theres been insults and other stuff why dont u just post pics of it here on forum so admins can do smth. so far its just hear talk.
Back to top Go down
Cyrkiel

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:29 pm

cry cry cry...
Back to top Go down
Bummy

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Thats so funny... now if they lost 2 match, they want to leave that tourny Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Insäne

Insäne

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:14 pm

Cut the spam, or topic will be locked!
Back to top Go down
Snooky

Snooky

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:55 pm

SeMaVi wrote:
halaj wrote:
You was nading me after 3 secs
GG what about reading rules ? Very Happy
Only can nade after 5 secs read rules u too Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Nagi

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:40 pm

so you leave or not?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
Unna

Unna

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:06 pm

countless drama from semavi and undertaker. Semavi should grow up because he is pathetic. Undertaker should learn some english but seems he lives in unwealthy coutry for that (despite of spending money on good pc and breaking his heart in tournaments where he has no chances lol), I hope I was not rude. Cheers pros.
Back to top Go down
SeMaVi

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:36 pm

Unna wrote:
countless drama from semavi and undertaker. Semavi should grow up because he is pathetic. Undertaker should learn some english but seems he lives in unwealthy coutry for that (despite of spending money on good pc and breaking his heart in tournaments where he has no chances lol), I hope I was not rude. Cheers pros.
thx bro but you cant hurt our hearth Sad I wouldnt come here to write after i had pwned vs Unna cheers
Back to top Go down
undertaker

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:37 pm

unaaaaa so funy my fan Smile))))
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:52 pm

tomorrow is last call for your team to give us info what days of week and hours you can play after 01.09. If you wont give it, matches wil be scheduled in random hours and 2 not reported no-shows will diusqualify you from cup

you can do it here:
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com/t691-important-schedule-hours
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:18 pm

`no show` x1
Back to top Go down
SeMaVi

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:37 pm

Im going to afk for long time i wont be able to play so you can delete this team from tournament gl to all players again hf.
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:41 pm

ok, thanks for the info, anyway you have played yours all group matches, so its not nesesary to remove team.
Back to top Go down
SeMaVi

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:49 pm

we played only 2 matches from first days
Back to top Go down
SeMaVi

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:51 pm

cant edit via this pro website but i told you to remove us before 1 month you look so lazy this tournament is also going to fail Smile
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:15 am

ach, yes, i see now, anyway i understand that you are too proo for this website. There is a point that you can not edit topics in this area Wink

but OK, I will remove your`s team after 2 lost matches resignating, if you are happy with `less than zero` in group table

removed for own request
Back to top Go down
SeMaVi

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:44 pm

thx idiot Smile
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:28 pm

sorry to see that some people dont know how to quit and keep face Smile
Back to top Go down
Cyrkiel

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:31 pm

sad but true pimp. lock this cry ppl like semavi, razor. open your eyes boys. I was promoted but I can give you a place in the final because for me it's JUST A GAME...
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Cyrkiel wrote:
(...) it's JUST A GAME...

its also interaction between other Players. Same as chess are just a game, but when Garii Kasparov lost vs supercomputer, he was accusing computer makers that they were controlling it and could not agree with the score Smile
Back to top Go down
SeMaVi

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:41 pm

rly dont understand you i said im gonna be afk i know who cries i saw in last crykiel and his team was removed now crykiel is back again Very Happy GG Admin keep taking retards back to tourno cya <3
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:30 pm

yeah, you can be mad on Cyrkiel that you lost 2 matches and quit Wink

topic locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG   [REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REMOVED] WestCoast GaminG
Page 1 of 1