SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??

Go down 
+5
Spider
PimpMyGun
Xavii
Michal
Radys
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Radys

Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Empty
PostSubject: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Spawn in RD mod is lame.When spawn is allowed,match is tedium Sleep .
Back to top Go down
http://www.resclan.cz
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:50 pm

yeah but it will avoid a lot of discussion and work for admins. For each player and clan spawnkilling have another definition.
Back to top Go down
Xavii

PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:14 pm

reaching other team's spawn and protecting yours is part of the tactic and the game i think.

Also referees wont have to decide if the spawn kill was needed (bomb near or something) or not needed, with this rule we avoid much problems.
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:22 pm

Xavii wrote:
reaching other team's spawn and protecting yours is part of the tactic and the game i think.

Also referees wont have to decide if the spawn kill was needed (bomb near or something) or not needed, with this rule we avoid much problems.

thank you. we alowed spawn cause of this all you mentioned.
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
Spider

Spider

PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:04 am

But then respawning makes not much sense, you will reborn and at that time you are stinged in better case or dead again in worse. I can agree that it is a kind of tactics to reach opponents respawn, but still it is lame and not fair. You are right that problem "what exactly respawn is" will be avoided. What about adding of spawn protection to server? It is just suggestion...
Back to top Go down
http://fox.webovka.eu
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:11 am

to make spawn protection its require to install markie mod and good configured markie mod can give lot of signals to webadmin. organizers have no full access to server and we have to avoid situation like this.

I realize that its very sensitive thing about spawn camp, but my intention is to make rules simple. if there will be VIP tournament, maybe ill use CB Match Rules - no cheat/bug and it will be everything.
Back to top Go down
Smile

PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:26 am

spawn allowed is a good rule and spider if u dont know how to spawn its not our prob just play with the rule and it will be a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Ok, we will see who will enjoy respawn place;)
Back to top Go down
http://fox.webovka.eu
Smile

PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Spider wrote:
Ok, we will see who will enjoy respawn place;)

lol im sure we will. hope u wont cry Smile
Back to top Go down
Rocky

Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:27 am

pfff lol this makes all for admins easyer rules are so u cant change them so leave it up to it
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobdude.com
{HT}Robocop

PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:42 pm

I still think spawnkill shouldnt be allowed... For me there is only 1 definition of spawnkill: killing you or sting your spawn place when you are harmless.

I mean... think about the sus spawn on the northside vending! If you are in stairs and aiming to the door waiting suspect respawn that's not spawnkill because almost all suspects have 1 chance to survive ("almost all" because there is some suspects that respawn outside the room, in the hall).

Suspects can lean on the door and kill the swats... but if you are inside spawn or you are aiming to inside the door that should be considered spawnkill!

If spawnkill will be allowed im sure the team that´s going to win will be the team that abuse more of spawnkill!

That's just my opinion, and it's what it is!
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:34 pm

northside vending is not the best example, because there are maps easier to spawn :] but about spawning decision can not be changed.
Back to top Go down
{HT}Robocop

PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:40 pm

Oh... i didnt want to say northside vending! I mean Faifax Residence LOL sry
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:47 pm

well it work in both side Smile swat and sus can spawn raping Smile
Back to top Go down
{HT}Robocop

PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:11 pm

I know Michal... But as i said the probably winner of this tournament will be the clan that train better spawnkill instead of other things like: accuracy, tactical game, speed, etc

I understand... the rules are done and now we have to play with that! I know thats equal for both side but that can be advantageous for some "weak teams", if you are understanding me What a Face
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:51 pm

If you will find me 40 referee who get spawn kill definition in the same way, ill make you ritch :]
Back to top Go down
Xavii

PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:12 am

fairfax is just too little map. but in bigger ones if i am swat i prefer enemy to try to spawn kill me than camp around bombs lol.

if the map isnt very little like fairfax there's more than 1 spawn, if they get in it it changes.

robocop if u train your tactics and your accuracy u wont give the chance for the other team to reach your spawn. if they get your spawn is because they are actually better and manages to kill you all and reach the spawn point, so dont think newbie teams will win just for doing spawn.
Back to top Go down
Smile

PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:00 am

Xavii wrote:

if the map isnt very little like fairfax there's more than 1 spawn, if they get in it it changes.

every map has at least 2 spawns including fairfax if there would be only 1 spawn in map there wouldnt be thing called "forcespawn"
Back to top Go down
Johan

PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:11 am

Riverside training facility has 2 spawns? :O (for swat)
Wollcot project has 2 spawns for swat? :O
and btw fairfax has 2 spawns for sus? in VIP mode ye but not in RD.
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:47 am

Game isnt perfect and we need accept it Smile I agree with Xavi opinion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??   Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spawn killing/nading is allowed in every match. -- why??
Page 1 of 1