SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 1 Results

Go down 
+12
Nagi
September
Sonny
|WM|HowlinPelle
EmoPig
{KL}SkandalisT
Michal
NDFreddy
«|T3F|»Jack
PimpMyGun
hfbc||Hermès
Sun
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:49 pm

s4plm1 --> http://uac.ac/#match/id=531065

3A|» 2-1 |DWMT|
|DWMT| 1-2 3A|»

Cards/Warnings: Skywalker (3A)

s4plm2 --> http://uac.ac/#match/id=531136

FoX| 1-0 {WRS}
{WRS} 1-2 FoX|

Cards/Warnings: Vixii, Venyk (FoX)

s4plm3 --> http://uac.ac/#match/id=531144

|SAM| 2-1 {TRS}
{TRS} 2-1 |SAM|

Cards/Warnings: Dimitrix (SAM)

s4plm4 --> http://uac.ac/#match/id=531212

hfbc|| 3-0 «|T3F|»
«|T3F|» 0-3 hfbc||

Cards/Warnings: SkandalisT (hfbc)

Screenshots will be uploaded in a zip file soon.

Last edited by swat4news on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hfbc||Hermès

hfbc||Hermès

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:54 am

One of T3F's members (Edwin) has not been on UAC, but we don't blame T3F this time as we won anyway. Edwin joined during the first round after we had started 4vs4.

Also I have a request to the organizers: Could you upload some screenshots of the matches next time and give some more information, for example yellow cards, any other remarkable incidents and so on?

For amusement I present to you this video of <<T3F>>Diaz which was taken 3 months ago. He wanted to see it as well.

*VIDEO REMOVED*

Last edited by {SoE}PimpMyGun on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : censored)
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:56 am

congratulations to the winners!
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
Sun

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Screenshots from the games;
---------------------------------
Week 1 Results 3a_2-113

Week 1 Results Dwmt_110
Week 1 Results Wrs_1-10

Week 1 Results Fox_1-10
Week 1 Results Sam_2-10

Week 1 Results Trs_2-10
Week 1 Results Hfbc_310

Week 1 Results T3f_0-10

TRS had a last-minute scheduling problem and asked SAM to play a little earlier on a different server which SAM agreed to. Cards/Warnings updated on first post.

Back to top Go down
«|T3F|»Jack

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:04 pm

ok Why these noobs from Fs clan starting shit again like posting video's... First of all any one could be playing on your server using LOS name and you fool believe that it was LOS? 2nd of all if you are Fs clan why are you sing best players from different clans to play in tournament for ex. SWT? I ve never heard of clan hfbc and they dont even have a server in 1.o then why did they play in tournament ?
I ve Felt that they have insulted T3F and starting drama (Typical Fs), Therefore, we withdraw from This Tournament.
I wasn't present to organize this first war because i was traveling (Business related) and whoever was available played this without our elite team present. I was gonna organize our next match but after reading this from Fs member or hfbc i don't think we will continue.
I ve also heard that Fs clan was spawn nading but referee did not take any action which wasn't a fair play.
As far as calling Diaz a cheater, I ve known this guy from years and he is not a cheater, and i really believe its another propaganda from Fs clan to make us look bad by using their own player using our tag and record video of it(which they have don't in past). Fs is mad cause they were removed from LOS clan by Pzz the founder of LOS clan...you can confirm that by Baxter they he including few LOS members left the clan LOS and formed Fs.
I wish good luck to all teams and been a pleasure to deal with swat4tournament crew. Thank You Asif for all your Help earlier I have nothing against you or swat4tournament organizers , you guys doing great job.
Take care all
Back to top Go down
«|T3F|»Jack

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:05 pm

and hfbc Hermes you need to Grow Up !
Back to top Go down
«|T3F|»Jack

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:11 pm

hfbc SkandalisT countinously spawn killed and naded but refree did not stop them, hfbc won by cheating thats what i am told by members of T3F who played but agtain I wasnt there so ...
Back to top Go down
NDFreddy

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:00 pm

first team pwned, cried, left Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:15 pm

First match and already complains. I dont really care any Diaz maybe he cheat maybe not but since uac3 is rule you should using it while match. What a big deal download 6 mb and creat account.
As like allways in previous cup it happend either , poeple bring clan case in to tournament.
«|T3F|»Jack wrote:
2nd of all if you are Fs clan why are you sing best players from different clans to play in tournament for ex. SWT? I ve never heard of clan hfbc and they dont even have a server in 1.o then why did they play in tournament ?
Why not ? Since swat 4 is about fun and some players like to play clan matchs what a big deal they created team for this tournament ? Well either you never heard about hfbc cause beside 1.0 you do not play anywhere.
«|T3F|»Jack wrote:
Therefore, we withdraw from This Tournament.
May I know why cause someone complain or because you lost ? Right now you are the only one who doing drama here.

To guys charge of organization 1.0 tournament. Please remember about all screens. Maybe it is better to open topic for each match , post there score, couple sentence about clan war + screen shots. For sure such a reports bring more poeple to read it. Either not 1h but 1,5 should be count for each match. There is allways someone to late, crash, problem with uac3 etc etc
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:25 pm

1st at all: Noone starting shit, cuz i dont see any post wroten to your or t3f personality, only to organisation stuff. At this moment u shitting bricks, while rest have absolutely no problems. :d lamer.
2th at all: You call noobs guys, which you even dont know - its not wise. You say what you have some specific "elite team" who pwn all - also lame and too self-confidently. :d
3th at all: Best players? wow I am so grateful for this nice words u made my day. Very Happy We actually just got funteam, not a team of best or what u think. idk, not my buisness. And as far as i know having no server or site not forbidden by rules.
4th: About u dont know us: for example i also didnt know that T3F team exist in this worlds until i met u in match.
5th: We understand what your team played on far located server with bad ping, no doubts was very hard for you to play, but funny moment is that even on lag server team can use such things like tactic, brainusing or atleast covering eachother. I havent seen anything like this from ur side in match.
6th: Call me spawner have no sence, i have proove video, where I run like ediot near your spawn without shoting and stalking behind cars just to avoid spawn kemp even while vip was caught in garage, just like near car nearly to ur spawn .

Last edited by {KL}SkandalisT on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EmoPig

EmoPig

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:27 pm

«|T3F|»Jack wrote:
I ve never heard of clan hfbc and they dont even have a server in 1.o then why did they play in tournament ?

From what I know, teams are allowed to play in tournaments. As long as we don't create problems, and come always on time, I don't see any reason to get denied.

«|T3F|»Jack wrote:
I ve Felt that they have insulted T3F and starting drama (Typical Fs)

Since when telling the truth is taken as an insult?

The only one who insulted this community of SWAT 4 gamers was the cheater, not Hermès.

«|T3F|»Jack wrote:
I ve also heard that Fs clan was spawn nading but referee did not take any action which wasn't a fair play.

1st. Our team it's called hfbc, not Fs.

«|T3F|»Jack wrote:
hfbc SkandalisT countinously spawn killed and naded but refree did not stop them, hfbc won by cheating thats what i am told by members of T3F who played but agtain I wasnt there so ...

2nd. We never spawn naded, and only spawn killed if the VIP was near, which is allowed.

«|T3F|»Jack wrote:
Therefore, we withdraw from This Tournament.

Don't make permanent decisions on temporary emotions. Do what you think it's best, but please stop accusing us of cheating or breaking the rules.

I think that UAC3 Match ID (s4plm4) and referee's eyes are enough to proove that we played fair.

«|T3F|»Jack wrote:
Take care all

Same to you.

Sincerely,
EmoPig

Back to top Go down
|WM|HowlinPelle

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:40 pm

1. I am not a member of Fs.
2. We spawnraped in the minutes before the match started, not during the match.
3. Diaz asked me to see the video himself when we were playing before the match started.
4. Your elite team was not present? Damn we are so lucky your "elite team" didnt play so we didnt get raped.
5. The video shows LOS Diaz, you have my word. Why would anyone copy his name and play on Fs server? Ofc there is no 100% proof that its him, and neither Hermes nor anyone else said that we want him disqualified/removed from tournament, Hermes just showed this video because Diaz wanted to see it.
6. Dont call Fs Noobs, back when I was Fs, we raped you numerous times, shut your big mouth Wink
7. Why do you quit the league after first pwnage already? Im sure in one of the next 8 matches you will win 1 round somehow Wink
8. Propaganda to make you look bad? You can make LOS look bad all by yourself, with your cheaters and noobs in your clan, you dont need anyone else to do that.

So you quit the league after only one war? Afraid of losing the rest 6-0 too? This is your only and therefore pathetic attempt to quit this league before you get raped even more, by accusing everyone else but your players that are incapable of winning even a single round against us
Back to top Go down
Sonny
Proudly Banned

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Well....u get uber owned,and u cant take more of ownage so u quit,rage quit.
Back to top Go down
«|T3F|»Jack

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:40 pm

you guys can go on and on about it but no use... LOS diaz is not same as T3F Diaz but we took that video as a big time insult now say no more... were out
Back to top Go down
«|T3F|»Jack

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Half of the comments are not in proper English so it don't make any sense what you've said... are you using Google translator cause that fail.
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:53 pm

well you are right (my english is sucks) anyway poeple can ask are you playing legs cause you fail so much in swat 4 ? Wink
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:00 pm

no more LOW comments.

T3F is free to GIVE UP League. If referee dont see fault in match, NO argues please. DOT

Back to top Go down
hfbc||Hermès

hfbc||Hermès

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Quote :
As far as calling Diaz a cheater, I ve known this guy from years and he is not a cheater, and i really believe its another propaganda from Fs clan to make us look bad by using their own player using our tag and record video of it(which they have don't in past). Fs is mad cause they were removed from LOS clan by Pzz the founder of LOS clan...you can confirm that by Baxter they he including few LOS members left the clan LOS and formed Fs.

Quote :
LOS Diaz is not same as T3F Diaz but we took that video as a big time insult now say no more... were out

hahahahahahahah jack, you make me laugh so hard, i can't even tell! Very Happy
you seem to know a lot about LOS's history, you refer to the LOS tag as 'our tag', you as T3F feel accused if we talk about LOS, you know Diaz (who is not a cheater) for years. But LOS Diaz is not the same as T3F Diaz. Of course not.
LOS is dead, T3F has taken their players. And you want us to believe that TWO DIFFERENT DIAZ happen to exist from the same country playing for almost the same clan? I think you even doubt yourself that your arguments are credible.

But whatever, I did not claim any consequences. I did not make any assumption of Diaz still cheating. It's your decision to leave, although I feel sorry for your Elite team which does not have the chance to rape the shit out of every other clan in the league and win this! Maaan, they must be disappointed! Sad Sad Sad

Very Happy Razz

Last edited by hfbc||Hermès on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
«|T3F|»Jack

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Diaz was using UAC3 and if he didnt cheat then why you guys created all this drama? with all respect i think T3F owe and apology from you guys !
Back to top Go down
«|T3F|»Jack

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Hermes i don't understand your English , please do something about that....LOL.... i m cracking up now u don't even know lmao
Back to top Go down
«|T3F|»Jack

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:21 pm

SOE PimpMyGun if refrees didnt see any one cheating then why did you let that guy post that video and insult our clan ? screw you guys i m out... have fun wasting u r lives with this game lol
Back to top Go down
hfbc||Hermès

hfbc||Hermès

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Quote :
I did not make any assumption of Diaz still cheating.

Is this not proper enough for you? Why should we apologize?

Quote :
hfbc won by cheating

we were all on UAC, Edwin wasn't. wait a sec, who owes who an apology?
Back to top Go down
September

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:08 pm

Isn't this whole thing suposed to be about fun ? I don't see none.
«|T3F|» Leader applied his clan in the tournament and came to play -UAC 3 on- knowing who he's going against.I too know each one of you.. Gathering the best players from SWAT 4 clans. 6-0 you say ? So fucking what ? You played with a bunch of normal members,I've seen some of you laughing when Jack mentioned T3F's elite team.. if only one of their elites played, you'd be in deep shit trust me Wink T3F is going through a hard time right now Since I, Slash and Insane decided to leave the team for personal reasons.But still I couldn't keep myself from replying to this nonsense.One more thing, That Video about Diaz is fake.
Here's T3F's complete elite team just in case you guys are wondering :
Hamada - Maledis - Jonas - Insane - Ryder, Slash(I don't mean to brag by putting my name along with the others, but seriously compared to them, I'm Nothing.
Respect to EmoPig and PimpMyGun.
Rest this is for u http://hangout.altsounds.com/attachments/features/4898d1276450859-download-2010-slash-dsc_0310.jpg
No Offense !
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:30 pm

I dont know some guys mentioned by you but Insane and Joans isn't any elit. They are even not avarage and if you claim they are elite you have no clue about that game.
No Offense !
ps I took responsibility for my words if you has different opinion feel free to chalange WM clan in vip mode against your elite team gathering from 1.0 clans.
Back to top Go down
Nagi

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:37 pm

right,

Keep your personal stuff for yourselfs and don't build childgarden here. Hfbc has won and won fairly - both referee are able to admit it, it's all up to you, t3f. to stay and prove that u deserve a respect you request or leave it all in a deep shame.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
|WM|HowlinPelle

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Old story....people claiming to have a kickass team, but when the fucking push comes to shove they are not able to play.

Maledis is in your elite team? former Sd Maledis? ....

And Insane and Jonas... are you kidding me? Elite?????????

Take whoever wants to play for you and challenge WM for a war.No matter what team you bring, you will be devastated
Back to top Go down
Charfire

Charfire

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:24 am

what is such big drama here, as far as im concern i understand one of the T3F members did not join UAC during war, and i think im entitled to say that it is an automatic forfeit of the match if one does not join UAC? anyway if they decided to leave tournament it's their choice but i can honestly say it's pretty childish excuse just to leave tournament because we "disrespected" them...

Well as my team mates has pointed out; since you guys speak as if it's like touching god, then feel free to challenge us at http://worldmafia.net/forum/topic/1171-challenge-section-dont-spam/
Back to top Go down
September

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:32 am

Former Sd ? are you serious ? lol
Jonas and Maledis were CL elites long ago, I'm pretty sure some Fs' know them very well since they used to own them in every war.
I don't like the way these WMs talk, They r way too cocky .. Who do you think you are ? Maybe it's time to put an end to this clan.*loads gun*
Back to top Go down
«|T3F|»Jack

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:41 am

I am in shock to see that SWAT4TOURNAMENT Organizers are taking side without knowing the real cause of this whole conversation, The problem here is that Fs clan uploaded that fake video to make our clan look bad. If you cant apologize hfbc clan whoever you guys are i know u r not from 1.0 server but were allowed to play in 1.o tournament then just stop making your friends to write shit here. Seem like every one else is coming and writing their own bullshit here without knowing what the problem is.
Back to top Go down
«|T3F|»Jack

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:50 am

hfbc you guys don't even have a server i guess you just gathered all the elites from different clan and named your self hfbc huh that should be the no.1 breach of rules cause i could've done that also very easily. I let the war coninue with our RCT and you guys feel good now that you kicked our ass Smile I wasn't even there for this war neither was any of our good player because most of our players are from USA and they were all occupied at that timing you've picked for us. I was planning to make my self available and talking to elite to have time to play next war on Saturday but now i withdraw for a reason which is a good reason, If you dont give respect you don't get respect and Fs clan always ....Trust me when I say that have always started some drama.... they are like bunch a drama queens....I really wanna stop posting here but u cant cause i see a lot of assholes here talking shit with their bad English hahahha I will continue until you guys stop Smile I have a gun and i know how to use it Wink
Back to top Go down
«|T3F|»Jack

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:12 am

1 Each player ought to join the respective match ID in UAC3 as cheating is prohibited. [ALL Players MUST Upload Their UAC ScreenShots!]

2 Each player ought not to spawnkill or camp in the spawn areas. The ONLY exception is on the roof of Courthouse, where spawnkill is likely necessary as the ViP sprints like a girl to the helicopter.

3 Spawn areas, in this tournament, are considered -

-the WHOLE of the garage (we know it's not really, but for this tourney to avoid confusion it will be)
-the WHOLE room where suspects spawn initially. This includes the little alleyway which leads to the stairs going down to A (but the stairs are not covered). The area outside of the room near the balcony, is NOT considered spawn and nading that area is allowed, and killing suspects also if ViP is on the way upstairs
-the Swat spawn in B, the area considered spawn is the long corridor to the C and D doors, as well as the B room
-the WHOLE of the President Room where suspects respawn
-the WHOLE of D section where swat spawn, upto the door which leads you to the President room
-the WHOLE of the dark office under roof where suspects spawn
-finally, the WHOLE roof area (but consider the rule no.2).

If the ViP is caught in any of these areas, killing spawn IS allowed, but NO NADING whatsoever and no camping without ViP visibility.

4 If the referee believes a person has spawn killed/camped/naded illegally, that respective player is issued a warning/yellow card. If the same person is caught again, they will be forced into view mode/ given a red card and the team will have to cope with playing a man down (4 v 5) for the rest of the game. If a player picks up 3 yellow cards over the course of the tournament, they will recieve a 1 match suspension - but the team can still field 5 players.

5 Camping is considered 5 seconds of waiting. Waiting for ANY LENGTH OF TIME is not allowed UNLESS to cover the ViP (if Sus, when he's arrested AND visible).

6 Any talk after of a biased ref or one that 'cost us the match' will not be tolerated. Referees may stay anonymous if they wish, in order to avoid death threats after the game.

So clan hfbc have broke rule# 2, 3 , 4,5 and 6 ... 6 because they started a biased talk against our clan so what if it wasn't biased against referee ... referee was sleeping or may be taking sides while they were openly spawn camping...this tournament thing is a joke and is not fair Smile
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:27 am

September wrote:
Who do you think you are ? Maybe it's time to put an end to this clan.*loads gun*
Are you going only talk or finally somone challenge us ? We are someone who can easily beat your team but since you has no balls to accept match you can keep flex muscles Wink
btw if you asking who is WM feel free to visit clan page. WM exist since 2006. Clan have been played around 160 wars (documented on website) Anyway since you even dont know there is something like 1.1 version of swat 4 and you live in your small newbie world where clan hopper Insane is viewed as like "elite" than conversation with you is simple waste time. I have been played ver 1.0 of swat since 2006 I played either in version 1.1. Beside you I has compare. I played couple tournaments either cup in clan base, national cup. I can say honestly I meet the best players from swat. Im not talking about public heros who beside owned random players do not win anything worth. Well you can think whatever you wish: arrogant , cocky. Anyway feel free to to verify my words in VIP mode match.
ps yes we has own server even dedicated server so please stop your snivel about server cause it is miserable. Dont even compare your server for few euro to server with real quality...
Back to top Go down
|WM|HowlinPelle

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:30 am

The goal of hfbc|| never was to collect all the elites from swat, I just asked some of my friends if they wanted to play. It happened to be a very strong team because I am not friends with people like Insane or Jonas^^

Jack once again, WE DID NOT SPAWNNADE OR SPAWNKILL DURING THE MATCH.An Admin was present and there were no complaints. Skandalist got 1 warning because the referee thought he was camping ( I didnt watch skandalist at that moment so I cant judge).

And I can only agree with Michal. Get your precious Insane and Jonas to play and face WM. You can cock your gun as often as you want September, its not the least bit more impressive than some 13-year-old posing with a plastic gun on myspace Smile

"6 Any talk after of a biased ref or one that 'cost us the match' will not be tolerated."
When did we break that rule? We never said the referees made the wrong decisions.

And the thing about the so called "CL Elites..." Ask Agent,John,CJ,witcher,ghisonte and colours how the war against Fs went (Fs won 5-1). They were all CL members, 4 of them were members of CL warteam. And they got raped. War result of UFS vs Fs last year in the tournament
Back to top Go down
September

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:04 am

ow Yeah I actually got the chance to watch that Smile
You guys were like Hiding/Camping in the garage of Brewer Courthouse all the time as SWAT .. funny shit.
@Michal : You think I don't know WM ? Yes indeed, our conversation is a waste of time Smile
Back to top Go down
|WM|HowlinPelle

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:07 am

Doesnt matter if "CL" was that strong, why couldnt they even win on their own map? And why did they lose as suspects also?

Anyway, where is your "pro" team now? Afraid to play?
Back to top Go down
Nagi

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:49 am

people in this forum are always complaining. Rest complaining about those who complain. lol

A game, like any other form of entertainment, should have boundries, and a consensus as to what is right and wrong. September and Jack, you both are diffently trying to jump over these bounries. For your knowing: there was NO complains in pub chat about camping, spawing and cheating from BOTH sides. If your team lost that DOSNT mean that hfbc were breaking rules.
So stop behaving like 10 yo child and solve your problem not by namecalling us, but by showing that you r mature persons and by preparing your elite team for next match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
{KL}SkandalisT

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:52 am

1) Speaking with him is useless. its like that indian Scarecrow, no arguments in speaking, but here only promisses to own everyone.
2) Stop accuse us in not fair gameplay. There was a judge,i also have video, which i made for fun, that simple proove that we didnt camped and not a spawnkilled, also if u brows UAC3 screenshots u will find screen with our teamchat, where we agreen dont kill ur team in some moment cuz u will cry.
3) Anyway all going just as planned. Smile Everyone knew that here will be complainings in this tournament and much crying. nuffsaid
Back to top Go down
VaLeRa_

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Stop Spam Im pro zeahuehauha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:09 pm

if someone gets any PROOF that match was unfair, please comment.

AUTHORS OF ANY OTHER COMMENTS WILL BE BANNED TEMPORARY TILL NEXT WEEKEND

I do not understand why someone posted LOS Diaz video cheating in this topic. I agree that was a provocation, because it have not any connection with League played matches. It can be seen as a spam here so please next time concider twice action like this.

About hfbc - it is true that this team was made just for this League. Anyway rules do not say nothing about that is not allowed. Just for me personally weard is that in hfbc are playing people witch they official laughted so loud League rules, now they are playing under different flag with these laughted rules. ANYWAY i dont know nothing about that it is not allowed.

About UAC MATCH ID - on screens i see 12 people on server, UAC match joined only 11 people - one is missing. According to players reports it was T3F player. Conclusion is that T3F was closer to break rules. Anyway they lost match so noone is not complaining. I do not know just why hfbc and REFs allowed missing player at UAC to stay at server.

About referees - it is good to know who was REFs in match and to see any comment about match. For now i just can see only comments of many people who i do not know how they participed in match. Referee should be public to see and his word should be the last one. Now i have no idea who it was.

About score - looks like it was made fairly. 2 REFs is a lot for 1 match. T3F have to deal with this score. They are free to leave League and keep complaining

OR:

to stay in it and proove that they are team witch is able to deal with loosing match, not just a band of unmature people. Accusing organizers, REFs, opponents and leaving League they will just loose respect and it will be hard to get in any other SWAT4 event as a trouble makers.
Back to top Go down
Sun

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:58 pm

The main issue from what I can gather was the public posting of this "video", not how the match was actually played. Diaz asked for the video and it would've been more wiser to share it him via xfire or another social messenger medium. Refs are expected the share the ID of the uac match to clan leaders, but it is not checked thoroughly until match is finished.

Since one of T3F's members did not turn up in UAC, the match would be forfeited, but since hfbc won 3-0 both ways it made no difference; i quote: "or fails to join UAC" from server + match info thread and "the opposition would win by a 3-0 margin both H and A." from rules thread.

This whole problem will be resolved by tonight and clans can expect to see next week's schedule later on, whether T3F takes part or not.
Back to top Go down
Sonny
Proudly Banned

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Well i even wonder,why 1.0 clans have the balls to speak with 1.1 good clans, in 1.1 vs 1.0 war....lol go ahead take best 1.0 players, still u have no chance.WM is diffrent level than T3F no doubts about that,i only see September is ignorant,just the fact that u are true 1.0 player makes me say " noob" . As for " i guess you just gathered all the elites from different clan and named your self hfbc huh that should be the no.1" LOL no ,hfbc is medium- good team Very Happy they have few nabs ,but they are good guys Very Happy.

ps.WM is good....but not the best Very Happy

Last edited by Sonny on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
September

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:16 pm

*Sigh* Again with the 1.1, 1.0 comparison ..
"September is Ignorant" I'll be the grown up here and 'ignore' what you guys are saying ..
{SoE}PimpMyGun wrote:
I do not understand why someone posted LOS Diaz video cheating in this topic. I agree that was a provocation, because it have not any connection with League played matches. It can be seen as a spam here so please next time concider twice action like this.
swat4news wrote:
The main issue from what I can gather was the public posting of this "video", not how the match was actually played. Diaz asked for the video and it would've been more wiser to share it him via xfire or another social messenger medium. Refs are expected the share the ID of the uac match to clan leaders, but it is not checked thoroughly until match is finished.
Finally, some people who use their brains ..
Back to top Go down
Sonny
Proudly Banned

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Are u No1 September? If not , pls dont compare to WM,diffrent level.
Back to top Go down
NDFreddy

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:59 am

Quote :
ps.WM is good....but not the best
+1, best just inactive
Back to top Go down
KrazyFire

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:24 pm

Hello there,

This is KrazyFire most of you may know me im Leader of WM, i would like people to stop talk about us. Thanks, We are not part of this tournament as you must know, due to the fact the reason of this moaning like right now the 1.0 scene hehe Smile "we got owned lets cry about something totally different Very Happy" and Please stop saying WM this WM that we are not best players or best clan but we like to play competitive and the determination to face other clans is to keep our spirit in clan much alive as possible. best thing i love in WM is that we are all friends and friends to each other.

SWAT 4 is fairly dead because what we are doing now we didn't do back in 2005 create regular tournaments. I wish we would of done it then the scene would be much better and maybe SWAT Franchise may of continued and we would have better servers better gameplay more maps Smile. We look forward to then next tournament without bigoted idiots. Back in 2005 - 2007 i remember they were 24/7 servers Smile. It's a shame that some of the old generation have left the game cause they made the game more interesting . I wish other teams good luck in this tournament.

Thanks kiss bai
Back to top Go down
Burak

Burak

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:42 pm

Evil or Very Mad sonny.. i think you see urself at a high level which we dont have -.-

and you mustnt compare others with others !

go play tetris Smile

Back to top Go down
Sonny
Proudly Banned

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:22 pm

I didint come here to fight,so pls be silent Burak.If u wanna test ur skills,come play vs my squad XD
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:19 pm

@ locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Results   Week 1 Results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Results
Page 1 of 1