SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BS Tournament

Go down 
+5
Nagi
Snooky<3
{KL}SkandalisT
Gumias
PimpMyGun
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

BS Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:39 pm

cause cob (not the polish one) has 5 poeple anyway Jackal we not arranging it for 1 team but we have to look for bussines bigger group of poeple
Back to top Go down
{FAB}Jackal

{FAB}Jackal

PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:55 am

Dude for more than 40+ teams, arrangeing fixtures,refs and other stuff would be a big challenge. I got a new idea like dividing 20 teams into 2 groups of 10 teams each and a league format will be played with each team playing the other 9 teams in the group once. same applies to other group. Top 2 clans/teams from each group advance to semis and then finals or 3 place finish,finals. This is intresting format. So it would be nice if you try it.
Back to top Go down
{FAB}Jackal

{FAB}Jackal

PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:56 am

Actually it could be 2vs2,3vs3 or even 5vs5 but the fact is that we cannot have more than 20 teams. It looks messy.
Back to top Go down
Nagi

PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:50 am

Thanks for trolling one more site, nice to see that your keyboard is still working, Jackal.

Temp ban for a week, have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:11 am

personally i was tolerating you Jackal.

Anyway you have to realize that you are not able to know everything. And people who I like and respect dont like behavior like that and I heard many complains about you.

We are making researches, soundings debates to make this events as best as we can. Spending money, time to find sponsors, prepare best rules as they can.

@ABOUT BAN:

I like and respect Nagi. he is pasionate about this game and he seems to be funny reasonable for me. about me, i am tolerating you so i never would not ban you Smile but many people who i like and respect dont like your behavior that you know everything. you have to realize that people get enough of that, for example: you know better how to make BS tournament than people who won some of BS events. I dont know how to do this thats why I was asking most experienced players that I know.

Ban will expire in 1 week. It is only about giving you time to think about this
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
BlitZ

BlitZ

PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Dude personal rivalry must not be shown here. And as the ban says i am not spamming here. I gave u suggestions which you can take or leave. Its upto u. Banning isnt the right case if you want to vent your anger on me. I am part of the premier league project and i must guide teams which i have invited.

Greetings.
Back to top Go down
Nagi

PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:09 pm

For not taking tempory ban as it must be taken, registering another account and aswell for typing offencive things @ WM chatbox, not respectefull attitude towards other clans @s4n, not respectefull attitudee towards swat 4 community, childish beavior and trolling each post wich is not realated to him at all, Scarecrow aka Jackal is banned forever with no possibilites of comming back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
Hell_Angel

PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:27 pm

|WM|Nagi wrote:
For not taking tempory ban as it must be taken, registering another account and aswell for typing offencive things @ WM chatbox, not respectefull attitude towards other clans @s4n, not respectefull attitudee towards swat 4 community, childish beavior and trolling each post wich is not realated to him at all, Scarecrow aka Jackal is banned forever with no possibilites of comming back.

+1 rabbit
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:21 am

I am sorry for delays with announcing start of BS 1.1 tournament, i also would like to start inviting teams and seaching for sponsors. The plan to start with matches was middle of March but cause of personal matters it can move a bit, we will see.

Stay tuned Smile
Back to top Go down
Gumias

PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:40 am

Any new?
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:58 pm

soon i expect to start inviting teams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BS Tournament   BS Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BS Tournament
Page 1 of 1