SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Computer Problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
<|Seal|>BuG_MaSteR

<|Seal|>BuG_MaSteR

Computer Problem Empty
PostSubject: Computer Problem   Computer Problem Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:21 pm

Hi guys!

I have some problem with my computer. 1 week ago my computer crashed (some problem with RAM and hard drive "disc") and i had to format him, but when I try to do it, I cant ==> system show me some problem with format and process. After this situation, when my brother (not profesional informatic) instal on my computer Windows XP by Linux, evrything is ok, but i cant minimalize game when Iam playing.

When I wanna minimalize game, my computer RESTART by him own, this same is when I have "crc".

Crc = restart computer
Minimalize = restart computer

In game evrything is ok.

So maybe you know what is wrong with that??
Back to top Go down
Nagi

Computer Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Problem   Computer Problem Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:32 pm

There are several reasons,

First off is a bsod, but that your system is set to reboot instead of showing it.
If you do the following steps, you should get a proper bsod with info on what caused it:

Quote :
1. Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
2. Click the Advanced tab.
3. Under Startup and Recovery, click Settings to open the Startup and Recovery dialog box.
4. Clear the Automatically restart check box, and click OK the necessary number of times.
5. Restart your computer for the settings to take effect.

Or your system could be overheating. Google for softw which'll monitor the heat temp. After you've done this (turned of automatic reboot and installed a heat monitor), post back the information you get when the crash occurs, and we'll have a better chance of clearing the issue. Smile

Btw, im curius what is Windows XP by Linux? You mean you running virtual system under linux? confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/

Computer Problem
Page 1 of 1