SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final WM vs SoE 5-2

Go down 
+6
Evoker
|WM|SabbatH
Charfire
Michal
PimpMyGun
NDFreddy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
NDFreddy

Final WM vs SoE 5-2 Empty
PostSubject: Final WM vs SoE 5-2   Final WM vs SoE 5-2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:19 pm

Fair game both. WM won 5-2 in the end.
Maps: Foodwall, Victory
Foodwall: 3-1
Victory: 2-1

Screens:

Foodwall

Final WM vs SoE 5-2 114461222-3
Final WM vs SoE 5-2 114461228-3
Final WM vs SoE 5-2 114461661-3
Final WM vs SoE 5-2 114461668-3

Victory

Final WM vs SoE 5-2 114462239-3
Final WM vs SoE 5-2 114462384-3
Final WM vs SoE 5-2 114462624-3

Congratulations WM! You won the 2011 SWAT 4 VIP Tournament!

Last edited by PimpMyGun on Tue May 31, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : announce)
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: Final WM vs SoE 5-2   Final WM vs SoE 5-2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:25 pm

Gratulation to WM, you guys deserved to win this. better covering. we tricked you twice with 69 but it was not enough Razz Third trick with sneaking out failed Very Happy

Only excuse for SoE is that we didnt played together, after that we waked up, so much as you did. Anyway was fun and pleasure to play with SoE`s in team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: Final WM vs SoE 5-2   Final WM vs SoE 5-2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Thanks for game and thanks for organisation that cup Smile Soon Krazy will upload Stoner pro action. How to own vip in 5 sec Razz

Last edited by Michal on Sun May 29, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charfire

Charfire

PostSubject: Re: Final WM vs SoE 5-2   Final WM vs SoE 5-2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm

Good Job World Mafia Guys! Double Podium for World Mafia! Smile

Well done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|WM|SabbatH

PostSubject: Re: Final WM vs SoE 5-2   Final WM vs SoE 5-2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:45 pm

GG ! Smile Nice final match.
WM POOWA Wink

Thanks PimpMyGun for making this tournament.
Thanks all referee for good job.
Congratz to SoE and Fs for making to finals.
Back to top Go down
Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Final WM vs SoE 5-2   Final WM vs SoE 5-2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:06 pm

GG's WM.

Thanks to Pimp for the organisation.

Even if we "only" got 2nd place, we showed everyone that we're back from inactivity and we still can play this Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
hfbc||Hermès

hfbc||Hermès

PostSubject: Re: Final WM vs SoE 5-2   Final WM vs SoE 5-2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:12 pm

gj wm, you really deserve it Smile
thanks to all the people who helped to run this tournament successfully, to the referees, to all the clans that showed a good attitude tho they did not win in the end, and especially to michal who recorded our match, to freddy who helped out whenever he could and of course especially to pimp. dude, i really appreciate what you have done to the swat 4 community. i dont know exactly how much time you have used for this tournament, but anytime i needed you to explain me sth you were available. we have shown that our game is not dead, 16 clans participating are a huge amount. the organization was very good and in fact there were no major problems or complaints. if you or someone else ever tries to do sth for our community like this tournament im gonna help wherever i can. i have fun playing swat again so fs will keep on playing many wars in the future, if you wanna challenge us, please let us know, we are looking forward to it.

one last question: is there a video recording of this match as well?
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: Final WM vs SoE 5-2   Final WM vs SoE 5-2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:09 pm

well, you see Starsky, i breakd with my girlfriend, thats why i had time for this Very Happy

and noone made video :/

thanks for kind words. I spend kind time playing with SoE`s and organizing it. I liked competition since i was a kid and playing with my calss mates football vs other classes. this were matches Very Happy

but in general im not football fan, i dont like to watch some stranger guys kicking ball.

anyway I dont know that if and when i will have time to make next one. I heard that BluesMan wanted to do something new, we will see. it is a lot of work on it, ofc everything depends on that how he will organize this, but some places and situations there is no place for democracy :]

I also wanted to thank you all who helped with organizing and without who this event would be not happen. and to teams that were participing. I know that some could be not prepared properly, some teams lost matches. I just hope that had fun playing some good matches. If some of you still want to play swat4 and stay with this game, dont make step back and try to learn someting new with this tournament. Everyone can be the best :]

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
{SoE}Critai

PostSubject: Re: Final WM vs SoE 5-2   Final WM vs SoE 5-2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:56 am

nice Smile
Back to top Go down
{SoE}Viper

{SoE}Viper

PostSubject: Re: Final WM vs SoE 5-2   Final WM vs SoE 5-2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:23 am

yea pimp... thx from mine and SoEs side too... i know how hard it is to organize a tournament like this. AND IT WAS AN AMAZING ONE ! Fair and nice wars ... much friendship Smile And again smth great for this old but gold game !
You deserve a standing ovation for it Smile *clap* And thx to those ppl who helped u and referred the matches.

Congraz to WM on this point.

I hope for more events in the future at swat 4. We all clans should stick closer together and develop smth fun like this Smile !

thx again.

Regards
{SoE}Viper

Back to top Go down
{KL}Jeppe

PostSubject: Re: Final WM vs SoE 5-2   Final WM vs SoE 5-2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:35 pm

A bit late but, gratz to WM for winning the tournament!

Also thanks Pimp for taking the time to do this, can't wait til the next one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final WM vs SoE 5-2   Final WM vs SoE 5-2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final WM vs SoE 5-2
Page 1 of 1