SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!

Go down 
+12
{HT}Robocop
{SoE}F!del!ty
Johan
Delta-Scorpion
|}WuT{|Rocknrolla
Michal
PimpMyGun
Coert
Spider
Storm
Xavii
Bolek
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:06 pm

Johan how many beers you already drunk today Very Happy Wink Remember ND playing RD around 3 years Delta played 1 tournament Smile Dont worry we know how to made conclusion and we are not going repeat our mistakes
ps Smash did u not forgot something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xavii

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:58 pm

beep beep beep SPAWM !!

Delta modified files ?? never heard about this rumour.

for sure they control tactics, spawns and team movements better than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Lt_Smash

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:45 pm

btw why didnt u ferget the fucking song Razz
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 pm

btw Smash keep word
He sing song for us
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/22143372/smash.wav
Back to top Go down
Rocky

Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:32 pm

hahahaa xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobdude.com
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:40 pm

heh. nice one
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
{HT}Robocop

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:48 am

Quote :
anyway now we know who is good in RD mod and who have serious team

Are u sure? What im sure is that the winner team had the best conditions to win. I mean, Internet connection, i mean the machine that runs Swat4, i mean the pings on the server and of course skills too. I know thats impossible to control but you cant take that conclusion, unfortunetely. I saw teams playing against others that were providing the server, i saw referees missing the matches and some member of clan that was playing being the referee.

We all Know that pimp did a great job, but nothing is perfect. I speak for my clan and we did the worst job that we could do loosing all wars. Some matches we didnt have the main players, others we just did a lot of mistakes, other times we werent lucky. We were here to have fun and i thank to pimp because without him nothing of this was possible.

But, since Pimp had 3 HT referees and didnt choose any HT to moderate a game we were really sad about that.
Well... Some teams had like 2 referees moderating more than 1 game and we had 3 referees and nobody of us moderate even 1 game! And he knew that he could trust us!

Nevertheless we are all friends of each other and this tournament was really good in approximating the RD clans.

Thanks all again for making this happen
Back to top Go down
PimpMyGun
Admin
Admin
PimpMyGun

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:03 am

about refereeing, group C had too much referees and it was problem for me to find referee for our games - thats why I didnt have to use HT to do that
Back to top Go down
https://swat4tournament.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!   Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delta 8 : 0 MrPB !!!
Page 1 of 1