SWAT4 Tournament forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 Tournament forum

SWAT 4

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sonny betrayed us

Go down 
+8
|WM|Linux
|Hubert
BRAVO
Darkkop
tommyHILFIGER
Michal
EmoPig
Sttus
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Sttus

Sonny betrayed us Empty
PostSubject: Sonny betrayed us   Sonny betrayed us Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 10:10 pm

Sonny betrayed us Lol-you-got-trolled

Sonny betrayed us Giphy
Back to top Go down
EmoPig

EmoPig

Sonny betrayed us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny betrayed us   Sonny betrayed us Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 6:08 am

Since you seem to appreciate the art of trolling, enjoy yourself with these memes: https://imgur.com/a/vR897

P.S. - All credit goes to our malaka! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charfire

Charfire

Sonny betrayed us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny betrayed us   Sonny betrayed us Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 10:59 am

Sonny betrayed us GrK2Gcc

This one wins
Back to top Go down
Darkkop

Sonny betrayed us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny betrayed us   Sonny betrayed us Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 2:30 pm

Sonny probably even looks like this

Sonny betrayed us UgyFeOC
Back to top Go down
Michal
Admin
Admin
Michal

Sonny betrayed us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny betrayed us   Sonny betrayed us Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 3:17 pm

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Delta-Force-Platoon
|»Delta«| FD - founder - Team Leader
|»Delta«| Sttus - founder - Team Leader
|»Delta«| Izzy - founder
|»Delta«| Rykki - founder
Sonny betrayed us 1324275780147
Kim Jong-il Sonny betrayed us 1824389_14671670
Back to top Go down
BRAVO
BRAVO

Sonny betrayed us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny betrayed us   Sonny betrayed us Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 4:16 pm

oww mommy DELTA founder is here 0.0 ROFLMAO hahahahaha

If you think sonny trolled us then meheheheh , we all knew he will run away, why ? because he is DELTA. look my post before 2 days of the match Smile)

I have new fresh 2016 troll, exclusively published for you brah:

Sonny betrayed us 2z4wkjl

Someone tag storm and smash to see da reaction muahahaha

GUESS WhAT BRAH, YOU GOT REKT. NOW GTFO
Back to top Go down
tommyHILFIGER

Sonny betrayed us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny betrayed us   Sonny betrayed us Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 4:51 pm

Sonny's hopes: Piero, Smash, Sonny, Sttus, Rugi
Reality: 0 achievements in Swat, ego bigger than brain

Stop overrating Delta team btw Wink
Back to top Go down
Darkkop

Sonny betrayed us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny betrayed us   Sonny betrayed us Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 5:49 pm

Well i know for a fact Storm and i cit him '' If its about swat 4 i dont care,  i dont care what kids are doing'' direct cit of storm.

now let this rest already, they just showed how retarded they are once again end of story Very Happy

PS: Storm doesn't even remember Sonny so that says enough, case rested.
Back to top Go down
Darkkop

Sonny betrayed us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny betrayed us   Sonny betrayed us Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 6:08 pm

Sttus wrote:
I wouldnt insult someone´s looks, Darkkop, when you get fake married just so you dont get stoned to death by your muslim friends in Belgium for being ultra faggot

Darkkop "KYS" Clitoris himself:
Fake married ? i am just engaged not married, then again, the earing was a joke, and Sttus idk what your talking about but i guess you got the same idiot brain of Sonny now so yea, just go back to your misserable life man we all know you wont achieve something, btw idc you post my pic here, let ppl get horny on my fiancee idc lel

PS: You are trying to hurt me or anything ? while you are probably a small little fat ddue behind a pc and nothign in life, you probably already fapped 5 times to this picture, rly get lost you pleb you mean nothing.
Back to top Go down
BRAVO
BRAVO

Sonny betrayed us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny betrayed us   Sonny betrayed us Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 6:20 pm

you know m8y thats zonny posting from sttus account Smile dat faggot couldnt accept being rekt by all like this without trying to "revenge". look all pic above, he is burning alive 0.0

zonny brah, tnx for u. without u we wouldn't see all those creativity in swat in trolling, you made our night yday.

#zonny_ftw

twitter page is coming soon collecting all the trolls ^^ have fun brah !!! Sry i mean DELTA FOUNDER and LEADER
Back to top Go down
BRAVO
BRAVO

Sonny betrayed us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny betrayed us   Sonny betrayed us Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 9:18 pm

Doesn't that hurt zonny m8y ?
Im bored from this now, this is last for today.

Sonny betrayed us 59yiow

Sonny betrayed us 2v0flom
Back to top Go down
|Hubert

|Hubert

Sonny betrayed us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny betrayed us   Sonny betrayed us Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 10:28 pm

What is Delta?
Back to top Go down
|WM|Linux

|WM|Linux

Sonny betrayed us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny betrayed us   Sonny betrayed us Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 10:46 pm

ROFL bravo, tommy and Darkkop please calm your tits because you are clearly butthurt and trolled by Delta Founders & Captains Sonny and Sttus. You can now go back to your pathetic tournament and compete for a imaginary prize. GJ nabs.

Can I be Delta Founder now pls Sonny? Smile

Seriously, what a fucking joke you are man Very Happy You trolled us? Man we didn't even know about your imaginary group and now that we do since you gave us links, you are getting rekt in every post now. How does that feel btw? Damn it, must suck Very Happy

I will now provide some fuel for the bonfire bravo and tommy started.

Let's have a look at PG group on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/swatprogaming
quote: "Original team founders: Michal, Sttus, BlackIntel, RuGiZuGi"
I bet all of them except Sttus ofc are ashamed to be named there.
quote: " PG by many SWAT players considered public enemy no.1 in years 2012 - 2014"
No wonder why Very Happy You act like a kid, and I really wonder how the f you got so many second chances by Sun. If I was the tournament organiser and see you apply to play, I would have thrown your troll ass back to Malaysia where your cyber-bubu is.

Now, to continue with roast, since unfortunately for you I am bored Very Happy

Let's look at what you wrote in MY application for KL:
quote: "He is War dropped, remember that fun war hfci vs SoH"
I "left" since you kicked us xD You didn't have balls to tell the truth. And what do we see today? You still write crap without knowing anything and you are dropping from a tournament. So pro... But to be honest, you shouldn't be even allowed to enter since you are rekt on UAC Smile Half of your "Founders" are UAC rekt Very Happy

Ahh f**k, sudden realisation. Man if I was Cub, I would leave KL also to become Delta Founder... No grudge, Cub: http://klclan.forumotion.org/t1048-that-diddly-shit-brainwashing

You think I am done? You aren't that lucky mate.
Let's look how you greeted Zugi when he joined WM: http://worldmafia.net/forum/index.php?threads/hej.3867/
No even need to quote anything, all speaks for itself Very Happy Cheers for Michal and his pic. How's your imaginary friends from the old Delta, Sonny? Sad

I will conclude with a couple of epic quotes which are from links above (my favs):
quote (Freddy): "You can't sit still in chairs without spamming your opinion in every comment box you find"
quote (Ceeee): "f**k off back to Facebook Sonny, talk shit there"

This is it. If you feel you want more, be a man for a change and see this as a chance to change. BB man, wish you the best in life, you will need it.

WM's Proud Founder and Captain,
Linux
Back to top Go down
http://worldmafia.net/
Charfire

Charfire

Sonny betrayed us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny betrayed us   Sonny betrayed us Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 12:18 pm

Sonny betrayed us 1GJN7
Back to top Go down
Burak

Burak

Sonny betrayed us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny betrayed us   Sonny betrayed us Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 10:34 am

good luck in your lives which I believe will be hard to get on with.
Back to top Go down
Bummy

Sonny betrayed us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny betrayed us   Sonny betrayed us Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 11:03 am

wtf is going on here
Back to top Go down
Sun

Sonny betrayed us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny betrayed us   Sonny betrayed us Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 9:29 pm

It's kind of an ironic thread title, "Sonny betrayed us" and Sttus makes the post with a trollface. Because I remember a few years ago, when I noticed Sttus' name was missing off the PG roster, and Sonny openly told me on xfire: "ye, he got f mental issues, and left". So it kind of shows you how your best m8 likes to speak about you when you cut off PG ties. As a CZ male in his mid twenties you would think the penny would maybe drop someday Sttus, but I guess it never will with you m8y. Hope you recover from your mental problems anyway.

On topic - it looks like the delta memes died out, so I'll lock this :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sonny betrayed us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny betrayed us   Sonny betrayed us Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonny betrayed us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWAT4 Tournament forum :: General Section :: Ideas, Questions and Complaints-
Jump to: