View user profile
Darkkop

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM] KATANE   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:36 pm

so pro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM] KATANE   Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:10 pm

This team is ACCEPTED based on the condition that a 6th player will likely be found within the next 15 days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM] KATANE   Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:03 pm

Fran - unfortunately there is no sign of your sixth player, and I'm afraid the team atm looks like making many no-shows in VIP/RD as it is (personally haven't seen blackkk or henryk online for a few months).

I'm afraid this team will be rejected if you do not respond within 24 hours regarding the makeup of your squad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fraN

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM] KATANE   Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:26 pm

Well, I was just waiting for people to sign up. I play with Henryk always, we just don't use steam. Anyway if you don't want us to play, no problem: just tell me so I won't search anyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM] KATANE   Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:19 pm

As discussed on steam, it's not that we don't want you to play, it's about finding the 6th player/extra players that have vip/rd experience,  and we could easily make a 6th place playoff.

Unfortunately though it seems like these players can't be found, so for that reason I'm afraid this team is Rejected.

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fraN

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM] KATANE   Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:38 am

This guy is really funny: he asked me to sign up also with five players, because in his opinion, people watching our clan in the tournament would have signed up too.
Now he kicked our team out because he thinks we are not good enough to play vip/rd modes (which is not true as our clan played many tournaments in vip/rd), but that's what I would ask: which team is really good playing bs mode here? Two, maybe three?
He also said he has to know soon who will play or not, because he needs to prepare all the necessary stuff to make the tournament starting: well, I don't think it was a problem if we were seven teams at the moment, cause as you said yesterday, you wanted to make a group with more teams and playoffs.
Anyway, really, I have no words about it. People could just be happy to play against us, here. I know there will be people who think: "why didn't complete your time on time?" Well, it's easy: because I thought it would never started, as sun said he had no hopes about it, as there were just three signed teams. And anyway I got all my players, I just wanted to add other one or two vip/rd players. Substancely we could be ten players here.
It's late, for sure I wrote very bad, but I think you all eill understand what I mean.
Sun, you was the first one to kick Katane team from a SWAT4 tournament because in your mind we are not good for your tournament and because you are scared we won't show up (yes, I forgot to write it before), which is never happened. You could just say you didn't need us in your tournament anymore (also if we helped you somehow), because all the teams you were looking for, signed up (which is wrong, anyway). You just had to be proud we were into your tournament.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BRAVO

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM] KATANE   Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:00 am

Fran, get 1-2 more players and come play in the cup. I would be happy to play vs u Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bummy

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM] KATANE   Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:23 am

Give them chance. Let they play playoff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM] KATANE   Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:27 pm

August 5
fraN wrote:

Other players will be added soon

August 6
Sun wrote:
This team is ACCEPTED based on the condition that a 6th player will likely be found within the next 15 days

August 9/10?
A mix-RD funwar is played with fran - the main motivation being to get a few VIP/RD recruits into his team. Nothing happens.

August 22
Sun wrote:
Fran - unfortunately there is no sign of your sixth player, and I'm afraid the team atm looks like making many no-shows in VIP/RD as it is (personally haven't seen blackkk or henryk online for a few months).

I'm afraid this team will be rejected if you do not respond within 24 hours regarding the makeup of your squad

Also, a steam conversation the same day clearly explaining that if further players are added, a playoff can be done to see the 6th team. Can give you a further 24hrs but players need adding in..

August 23
Sun wrote:
Unfortunately though it seems like these players can't be found, so for that reason I'm afraid this team is Rejected.

I don't think much more needs to be said now, so this is getting locked up and we move on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM] KATANE   

Back to top Go down

[TEAM] KATANE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1